剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表
Did any of them get hurt?
有一位受了轻伤
There was just one minor injury.
大部分是极度震惊
Mostly there was consternation.
他们没事
They're okay.
这12人中 有几个会说英语?
These 12, how many speak English?
有五名 英语是他们的第二或第三语言
Five either as a second or third language.
我想见见这五个人
I want to meet those five.
你们13个人沟通也不会有问题
Communication wouldn't be an issue for the 13 of you.
我们可以帮你们翻译 - 不用了
We can translate. - Nope.
只要那些会说英语的
Just the English speakers.
我们得问问他们是否同意
We'll have to ask their permission.
可以 问吧
Fine. Ask.
越快越好
The sooner the better.
糟了 不可以…嘿…
Oh, shit. No, no, no, no, no, no. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey. Hey!
你还在吗?听得见我说话吗?
Are you there? Can you hear me?
我们听得见
We can hear you.
五个都答应了
All five say yes.
卡萝尔 你还好吗?
How you doin' back here, Carol?
有什么需要吗? - 不需要
Is there anything that we can get you? - I'm good.
就是…
Just…
你愿意的话 可以和我们一起坐前排
You're more than welcome to sit up front with us, if you'd like.
你也可以控制飞机
You could take the controls.
很好玩
It's fun.
谁在驾驶?是星期五餐厅的那个女孩吗?
Who's flying this thing? That gal from TGI Fridays?
也许你该多关注她
Maybe just concentrate on her.
好吧 那有什么需要 随时告诉我们
Well, let us know if there's anything you need.
卡萝尔 我们非常期待今天这场聚会
Carol, this gathering today, we have high hopes for it.
很好
Great.
可是? - 可是如我们所说 你们的命你们说了算
But? - But, as we say, your lives are your own.
所以是什么意思?
Which means what?
我们无法保护你们不互相伤害
We can't really protect you from one another.
我们还有40分钟就能抵达毕尔巴鄂
We'll be landing in Bilbao in 40 minutes.
你从哪里来? - 路途遥远吗?
Where did you come from? - Did you have to travel far?
是的 路程很愉快 是的 - 秘鲁
Oh, yeah. I had a good time. Yes. - Peru.
你呢? - 中国
And you? - China.
我这里有些照片 很美
I have some pictures. It's very beautiful.
是的 这是我第一次出国
Yes. It's my first time outside of my country.
路途有点长
It was a bit long.
欢迎 谢谢大家来
之后的交谈都用英语进行 大家觉得行吗?
Would it be acceptable to everyone if we continue in English?
行 - 当然
Yeah. - Of course.
没问题 - 太好了
Sure. - Wonderful.
抱歉 我刚才…
Sorry. I was just in the…
算了
Doesn't matter.
你好
Hi.
你好 我叫卡萝尔
Hi. I'm Carol.
你好 我是奥特♥贡♥巴亚尔
Hello. Otgonbayar.
很高兴认识你
Pleased to meet you.
奥特♥贡♥巴亚尔
Otgonbayar.
奥特♥贡♥巴亚尔 - 奥特♥贡♥巴亚尔 好 很高兴认识你
Otgonbayar. - Otgonbayar. Okay. Pleased to meet you.
我叫秀梅 你好
My name is Xiu Mei. Hello.
你好 秀梅
Hello, Xiu Mei.
我叫卡萝尔
I'm Carol.
我是库西马尤
Kusimayu.
库西马尤 很漂亮的名字
Kusimayu, that's a lovely name.
很高兴认识你 - 很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
还有…
And…
我叫拉西米
I'm Laxmi.
拉西米
Laxmi.
很高兴认识你 认识你们
Great to meet you. Great to meet all of you.
哇 我只是 哇 对吗?
Wow. Just… Wow, right?
真的觉得很庆幸
This is such a relief.
你们知道这些人是谁吗?
Do you know who these guys are?
你好 卡萝尔
Hello, Carol.
我们是他们的家人
We're family members.
这个体是巴彦巴 奥特♥贡♥巴亚尔的女儿
This individual is Byamba, Otgonbayar's daughter.
你好 卡萝尔 这个体是钮宪盛 秀梅的丈夫
Hi, Carol. This individual is Neu Xiansheng, Xiu Mei's husband.
蒂卡 库西马尤的阿姨
T'ika, Kusimayu's aunt.
西萨 库西马尤的表姐
Sisa, Kusimayu's cousin.
阿鲁什 拉西米的丈夫
Aarush, Laxmi's husband.
帕德玛 拉西米的母亲 还有这是
Padma, mother of Laxmi. And this is…
拉维 拉西米的九岁儿子
Ravi, Laxmi's nine-year-old son.
我们很高兴认识你 卡萝尔
We're very pleased to meet you, Carol.
很好…
Yep. Yep, yep, yep.
很好
Yep.
等一下
Wait a second.
算上我 我以为会有六个人
Including me, I thought there was supposed to be six of us.
我算了 只有五个人
I only count five.
第六个人是从毛里塔尼亚来的男士
Number six is a gentleman from Mauritania.
他要求乘搭特殊飞机 飞行时间会久一点
He requested a specific aircraft which took a bit longer.
飞机抵达后 库姆巴迪亚巴特先生 想邀请你们登上他的飞机
Mister Koumba Diabaté invites you aboard his plane once it arrives.
他认为他的飞机很适合这次的聚会
He thinks it'll prove suitable for your gathering.
大家好…
Hello, hello!
欢迎登机!
Bienvenue à bord!
只要要求 谁都能乘这架飞机
It was available to whoever asked.
美国
你好 很高兴认识你
Bonjour, enchanté.
我是库姆巴迪亚巴特
I am Koumba Diabaté.
你好 我是卡萝尔斯图尔卡 飞机很棒
Bonjour. Carol Sturka. Nice plane.
很高兴各位在机上
Je suis ravi de vous avoir à bord.
欢迎来到西班牙 迪亚巴特先生
Welcome to Spain, Mr. Diabaté.
希望你的旅途非常愉快
We hope your flight was most pleasant.
怎么会不愉快呢?
How could it be otherwise?
但请你告诉我 是什么风把你吹上库姆巴空军战机的?
But please tell me, what brings you aboard Air Force Koumba?
只要要求 她就会来
She was available to whoever asked.
欢迎你乘搭飞机 卡萝尔
Welcome aboard, Carol.
这架飞机还有两层
This plane has upstairs.
是啊
Yeah.
大家把这个叫做“核足球” 一个就能炸毁全世界
This they call the "nuclear football." With it, one could blow up the world.
开玩笑的 这个应该不能用了
I am joking. I do not think it works anymore.
不过还是别弄掉了
But don't drop it!
又是开玩笑啦
Again, a joke.
很重 - 这也说得过去
Heavy. - Which is fitting.
那些能炸毁世界的东西都有一定的分量
Anything capable of blowing up the world needs to have some heft to it,
同意吗?
don't you think?
不好意思…
Excuse me, excuse me.
这是我问他们的第一个问题
That was my first question to them.
各位 不好意思
Hey, guys! Excuse me.
各位
Everyone?
请大家看过来 可以吗?
May we have your attention? Please?
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
大家能来到这里 真的很棒
So… I think we're all good here.
家人、美女、女海盗
Family members, beautiful women, pirate lady.
你们可以去停机坪等着
You can all just go wait out on the tarmac.
为什么我的家人要离开?
Why should my family have to leave?
是啊 为什么?
Yes, why?
我们需要聊聊 就我们六个人
We need to talk amongst ourselves, just the six of us.
这是我们聚在一起的原因 不是吗?
That's why we're here, right?
等一下 女海盗
Wait. Pirate lady.
这里面有麦克风或录音设备吗?
Are there any microphones in here or recording devices?
飞机上有内置系统
There's a built-in system that came with the aircraft.
我们会确保它是关的
We can make sure it's turned off.
我都不知道这里有这个
I did not know that was there.
你有绝对的私人空间
You have complete privacy.
需要什么 随时叫我们
Call us if you need us.
其实 回想一下的话
Actually, if you recall,
哈里逊福特从来没有用逃生舱
Harrison Ford never rode in the escape pod
我觉得这是很聪明的策略
which I thought was a clever gambit.
他留在货舱里 - 好了
He stayed behind in the cargo hold. - So,
现在我们该怎么办呢?
what are we gonna do about this?
有人学过生物方面的知识或遗传学吗?
Anyone have any training in biology? Or genetics?
这里有医生吗?医学医生?
剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表