剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表
我们很期待拜读你写的新故事
We are just so excited to have something new to read.
威卡罗的新系列
And another Wycaro.
当然 前提是你想跟我们分享的话
That's only if you want to share it with us, of course.
绝对不会给你上压力
Absolutely no pressure.
好的
Sure.
卡萝尔 祝你写作愉快
Happy writing, Carol.
(曼多♥维♥亚香料果是毒药 灵丹妙药 爱情魔药)
(关于他们 我知道的事 生气代表危险 )
(什么方式 )
还不错嘛
That was good.
很接近啊
It was close.
呜哔
Whoopee.
别把我当小孩哄
Don't patronize me.
我可告诉你
I'm telling you.
我发誓我小的时候 这是我的拿手游戏
I swear to God, when I was a kid, I used to crush this game.
我们知道
We know.
你在耍我吧
Are you frickin' kidding me?
天啊
Jesus.
你说你没玩过
You told me you never played before.
佐西亚没玩过
Zosia's never played.
可是我们拥有所有在世槌球冠军的知识
But we have the combined knowledge of every living croquet champion,
所以这是我们的一点优势
so that's, you know, a bit of an advantage.
是啊 我懂 就和下棋什么的一样
Yeah. I get that with, like, chess or whatever,
不过击球需要肌肉记忆
but hitting a ball is muscle memory.
你们也共享这个吗
You guys all share that too?
也许吧 有没有可能是你技术烂呢
Maybe. Or maybe you just suck.
(卡萝尔 你太烂了)
跟我来这个
We're doing that.
好啊…
Okay. Okay.
(佐西亚对卡萝尔 二比零)
就为了这个 我要打败全部七十亿人
Well, just for that, I'm gonna beat all seven billion of you.
是的 所以…
Yep. So,
七十亿人的屁♥股♥等着被我踹翻吧
seven billion butts about to get kicked.
我们能问个问题吗
May we ask you a question?
可以啊
Sure.
你的写作状态最好的一天是哪一天
What was your best day writing?
没有这种日子
No such thing.
真的吗
Really?
拜托 你们那里也有其他作家啊
Come on, you have other writers in there.
你们应该知道啊 这就好像在问
You should know. That's like asking,
“你在钻牙时最开心的事是什么 ”
"What's the most fun you ever had getting your teeth drilled?"
你这个可怜的 饱受折磨的艺术家
You poor, tortured artist.
对了 现在还是我击球
By the way, it's still my turn.
为什么要问这个
Why are you asking?
(24小时营业 劳恩克林餐厅)
(咖啡无限续杯)
这个地方关闭好多年了
This place has been closed for years.
没想到我竟然回到这里
I never thought I would be back here.
能一起坐吗
May we join you?
请坐…
Please, please.
谢谢
Thanks.
可以给我们讲讲你的感受吗
Would you tell us what you're feeling?
我们很荣幸能够听你分享你的故事
We'd be honored to share it with you.
这个嘛
Well…
这里就是起始点 正如你们所知
It all started right here. As you obviously know.
我以前会在黄色的法律用纸本上手写
I used to write longhand on yellow legal pads.
纸本是我在打工时偷回来的
That I stole from my temp job.
当时我有20本 我得来来回♥回♥在上面打草稿
I had like 20 of 'em, and I'd have to go back and forth, scratch stuff out.
那时候我一直梦想 能存够钱买♥♥台笔记本
The whole time, I'm just dreaming of saving up enough money for a laptop.
然后我把那些纸张撕出来
And then I'd rip the pages out,
用一个巨大的金属夹子把它们夹在一起
clip them all together with this giant metal clip,
那个也是我偷出来的
which I also stole,
而且还要用双手才能撬开…
which took both hands to pry it open
一点缝隙 就为了加一张纸
just enough that I could add a single page.
我的手掌上会留下巨大的凹痕
It would give me huge dents in my palms.
整件事是个可怕的恶梦
The whole thing was a fuckin' nightmare.
还有一个女服务员布里
And there was this waitress, Bri.
我太喜欢她了 她会一直给我续咖啡
I loved her. She kept my coffee topped off.
也不会因为我整天霸占位子就和我发牢骚
She never hassled me about hogging the booth all day long.
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
(布里)
亲爱的 想坐多久就坐多久
Take all the time you need, hon.
这个地方
This place.
这个地方
This place…
是我的避风港
was my escape.
所以那时我很崩溃 它…
I was devastated when it…
它…等等 它被烧毁了
it… Wait, it burned down.
你们重建了
You rebuilt it?
从…等等 从无到有
From… Wait. From nothing?
从一片空地建的
From an empty lot?
没错
We did.
天啊 我好怀念那些日子
God, I miss those days.
工作一整晚 好专心写作一上午 然后…
Working all night, so I could write all morning, and then…
我是说那些日子是最棒的
I mean, those were the best days.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
卡萝尔
Carol?
今天你走得特别急
You left us kind of quickly today.
一切还好吧
Is everything all right?
很好 再好不过
Yeah, peachy.
是讽刺
Sarcasm.
没错
Yes.
要来一杯吗 你需要来一杯
You want a drink? You want a drink.
你高兴的话 我们就来一杯
We'll have one if it pleases you.
“我们”
"We."
“我们觉得 我们想”
"We think. We want."
说“我”会死吗
Would it kill you to say "I"?
会吗 - 当然不会
Would it? - Of course not.
我们…
We…
我…觉得有点怪 从语义上来说
I… find it odd, semantically,
不过当然 她可以…
but, of course, she could…
我们可以…
We c…
哇呜
Wow.
你们集♥合♥了全世界的头脑 却连该死的代词都不会用
All the brains in the world, and you can't navigate a fucking pronoun.
你是因为这个而难过吗
Is this why you're upset?
那个女服务员住在哪里
Where was that waitress living?
布里
Bri.
合体之前 当她还是她 不是你们的时候
On "Joining Day," back when she was she, not you.
她在哪里
Where was she?
迈阿密
Miami.
工作 度假
Working? Vacation?
工作 她是一名美容师
Working. As a cosmetologist.
刚结婚不久
Recently married.
不过现在不是了
But not anymore.
所以她已经过上自己的人生 然后呢
So, she had moved on with her life, and then, what?
你们把她拖回来这里施展演技 服务员小剧场
You dragged her back here to do a little playacting? Waitress theater?
卡萝尔 我们不太确定是什么在困扰你
Carol, we're not sure we understand what's troubling you.
能说得具体一点吗
Can you be more specific?
你们想分散我的注意力
You are trying to distract me.
让我偏离轨道
Knock me off course.
你们重建我最喜欢的餐厅
You rebuild my favorite diner,
我说我又开始写作时 你们欢天喜地
you jump for joy when I tell you I'm writing again,
可惜这些都是演戏
but it's all an act.
是一些操控人的烂手段 因为你们知道我还没放弃
It's manipulative bullshit because you know I haven't given up.
承认吧
Admit it.
告诉我你们知道我不会放弃
Tell me you know I won't give up.
我们知道
We know.
我们希望你能放弃
We wish you would.
不过我们喜爱威卡罗也是事实
But it's also true we love Wycaro.
很好 实话实说吧
All right, honesty.
来吧 我们开诚布公
Let's go for it. Cards on the table.
我喜欢你
I like you.
你们这些人 你们…不管是什么
You people. You… whatever.
你…
You're…
你身上有很多优点是我喜欢的
There's a lot of things that I like about you,
剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表