剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表
好
Okay.
那么替我问候艾维斯先生
Well, give Elvis my regards.
还有 如果你能接受的话 我希望佐西亚能陪我一起去
And, if it is acceptable to you I wish for Zosia to accompany me.
她建议我问一下 相信是需要你的允许
She suggested I ask. I believe she needs your blessing.
谁是佐西亚?
Who's Zosia?
你的随行监护
Your chaperone.
陪你干吗?
Accompany you for what?
噢 我的天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
我只是…要怎么说呢?
I'm s… What can I say?
这几天我和她相处 了解她
In the past day, I've spent time with her, gotten to know her.
知道了她的名字
Learned her name.
我觉得我们建立了关系
I feel we made a connection.
可以问个问题吗?
Can I ask a question?
你是哪里有问题啊?
What is wrong with you?
是不是有什么病?
Is it a medical condition?
它就是不能…
That it can't just…
待在里面 - 我很抱歉
stay in. - I apologize.
显然我惹你不高兴了
Clearly I have struck a nerve.
如果她是你的伴侣…
If she is your companion…
她不是我的任何人 他们都不是
She's not my anything. None of them are.
她们是一群脑子受损、毫无能力的家伙
They are a bunch of brain-damaged incompetents
你却一直往她们里面塞老二
but you keep sticking your dick in them.
佐西亚 能过来和我们聊聊吗?
Zosia, would you join us, please?
我的行为是否逾矩?
Have I behaved in an untoward fashion?
我对你…对你们任何人
Have I shown you… any of you…
表现出的喜爱 让你们觉得讨厌吗?
affection that was in any way unwelcome?
对我们来说 我们永远乐于接受喜爱
For us, affection is always welcome.
佐西亚 46279的平方根是多少?
Zosia, what is the square root of 46,279?
四舍五入吗?
Okay to round it off?
215多一点
Just a bit over 215.
我有强烈的预感这是对的
I have a strong sense that is correct.
好了 你听我说的对不对
Okay. Let me see if I've got this straight.
花♥花♥公♥子♥麦大屌♥要你加入他的后宫
Casanova McBoner here wants you to join his harem,
只要我允许的话 你就欣然接受?
which is hunky-dory with you, provided I give you my permission?
这是你对乐土的慨念?
That's your idea of paradise?
被当作是性娃娃一样利用? - 嘿
Being used like some sex doll? - Hey.
然后我是什么 龟公吗? - 这话完全是多余的
And I'm what, your pimp? - That is completely uncalled for.
你才是多余的
You're completely uncalled for.
这整个该死的世界要完了 - 卡萝尔
The entire fucking world is ending… - Carol.
而你不但不帮我重回正轨
…and instead of doing the right thing and trying to help me,
你还宁愿到处塞你的… - 停下 这些人最不需要的
you'd rather run around, sticking your-- - Please! The last thing these people need
就是你乱发脾气
is you losing your temper.
你想跟他走 跟他走吧
You wanna go with him… go with him.
拜托你们自行解决
Please, work this out yourselves.
我们不能做选择 - 你能选
We can't choose. - Yes, you can.
如果你能心算平方根 就能做选择
If you can do square roots in your head, you can make choices.
还有第三个选项就是让我们两个滚蛋
And there's a whole third option, where you just tell us both to piss off.
如果我们做出选择 那会伤害你们其中一人
If we were to choose, it would hurt one of you.
我们办不到
We can't do that.
我可能不清楚你所说的那些结局
Perhaps I have not seen the movies you spoke of.
可对我来说 我不觉得这是世界末日
But to me, this does not feel like the end of the world.
卡…
Ca--
停下 开门
Stop! Open the door!
剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表