剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表
otherwise it's just gonna look like merde, pardon my French.
第三 问题不大 但很重要的一点
And C: A small but very crucial point,
作为双桅斯库纳船 墨卡托号♥是不可能有一根后桅杆 所以…
as a two-masted schooner, the Mercator would not possess a mizzenmast. So…
克雷格 我需要你把这个收回包里
Craig, I'm gonna need you to put this back in the bag
不然要被店长看到了
before the store manager sees it.
好吗?
Right.
遵命 - 谢谢你
Your humble servant. - Thank you.
巴诺书店
拍好了
That's the one.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
下一次签书会见 - 阅读愉快
We'll see you at the next one. - Happy reading.
好了…
All right. All right.
女士们好 这就出发去达拉斯凯悦酒店
Hi, ladies. I have us going to the Hyatt Regency Dallas.
嗨 是的 谢谢 完美
Hi. Yeah. Thanks, perfect.
刚才好多人送别啊 不好意思 我该认识你吗?
That was quite a send-off. I'm sorry, should I know who you are?
看情况吧 你喜欢无脑的烂剧情吗?
Depends. You a big fan of mindless crap?
早安 博士
Morning, Doc.
真的好早
Well, it certainly is.
嗨 梅尔 - 嗨
Hey, Mel. - Hey.
这些从哪儿来的?
Where'd those come from?
我带来的
Yours truly.
随便挑 好像大多是糖霜的
Help yourself. I think they're mostly glazed,
不过有一盒应该有彩针、撒糖等等
but one box ought to be sprinkled, powdered and all that.
我们何德何能 能吃上这些啊?
What did we do to deserve this?
我那14岁的孩子在卖♥♥这个为游♥行♥乐队筹款
My 14-year-old's selling 'em for marching band.
你真是个好爸爸
Well, aren't you a good dad.
她学什么乐器? - 长号♥
What does she play? - Trombone.
美国陆军
D博士 - 晚上好 早上好 随便
Doctor D! - Good evening. Morning. Whatever.
看看梅尔带了什么 - 给我们的?
Look what Mel brought. - For us?
是啊 请享用
Yeah, please.
他们让你俩加夜班
They got you two working late.
是啊 我得让一群老鼠安乐死
Yeah. I gotta gas a bunch of rats.
大项目现在进展如何呢?
So, how goes the big project?
你听说了什么吗?
What have you heard?
不算吧 一些闲言碎语
I don't know. Things.
这个嘛…
Well…
我们团队相当确定我们得到
Our team's fairly certain we've got a sequence
溶原性病毒的编码序列
that encodes for a lysogenic virus.
可是经过整八个月的动物测试
But after eight whole months of animal testing…
猕猴、兔子、小老鼠
Macaques, rabbits, mice…
豚鼠 - 豚鼠 现在是老鼠
Guinea pigs. - Guinea pigs. Now rats.
没有任何临床症状
No clinical signs whatsoever.
换句话说
Put another way…
我们一无所获
we got bubkes.
我们一无所获
We got bubkes.
好 你想如何开始?
Okay, how do you wanna do this?
呃 你想在心脏注入毒药的话 我可以让它们睡着
I can put 'em to sleep if you wanna do the cardiac sticks.
我讨厌在心脏用毒
I hate the cardiac sticks.
那你也可以用毒气
Well, you're more than welcome to gas them.
我也讨厌用毒气
I hate gassing them.
那你大概入错行了
Might be in the wrong career.
好吧 那就在心脏用毒吧
All right, cardiac sticks it is.
快快结束算了
Let's get it over with.
你看看
Check it out.
坏了
Damn.
你觉得这是怎么回事?
What do you figure happened there?
不知道
I don't know.
看上去好像死透了
He's looking pretty dead to me.
有心跳吗?
You got a heartbeat?
戴着手套什么都感觉不到
I can't feel jack shit in these gloves.
啊什么呀?
Huh, what?
它肯定有心跳
He's absolutely got a heartbeat.
很强的脉搏 一直跳…
A strong one. Just bam, bam, bam.
很奇怪 如果我不了解状况 会以为…
It's weird. If I didn't know any better, I'd…
天啊 好痛 噢 不
God. Oh, shit. Oh, no.
你在耍我吗?
You've got to be kidding me.
天啊 - 有咬破皮吗?
Shit. - Did he break the skin?
有吧 我不知…有 咬穿手套了
Yeah, I don't… Yeah, it's through the glove.
完了 快泡一泡水
Shit. Soak it quick.
让水覆盖手
Keep it submerged.
流血的话 最好把血全挤出来
If it's bleeding, make sure to squeeze it out good.
抓到它 我就马上汇报情况 好吗?
I'm gonna call this in as soon as I catch him, okay?
好了
Right there.
标记3点36分 呃
Let's mark 3:36 and…
詹恩?
Jenn?
说话 詹恩…
Talk to me, Jenn. Jenn!
詹恩…
Jenn! Jenn! Jenn!
我们立刻出去
We are getting out right now.
我扶你走 来 走
I got you. Okay, come on.
我扶你走
I got you.
撑着点
Hang on.
詹恩 听见我说话吗?没事的
Jenn, can you hear me? It's gonna be fine.
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
坚持住 你会没事的…听见了吗?
Come on. You're gonna be all right. You're gonna be all right, you hear me?
快…说话啊 醒醒 詹恩
Come on, come on, come on. Talk to me. Come on, Jenn, come on.
詹恩 你还好吗?
Jenn! You all right?
詹恩
Jenn?
说话啊
Just say something.
詹恩 我在呢
Jenn. I got you.
我在呢
I got you.
詹恩?
Jenn?
嘿…詹恩 听见我说话吗?
Hey, hey, hey, Jenn. Can you hear me?
詹恩 说话啊
Jenn, say something.
菲多利 原味玉米片
该死的
Damn it.
耍我吗?
Kidding me?
不会吧?
Really?
该死的
Damn.
看看这破玩意啊
Can you believe this thing?
你手臂比较细 可不可以帮我一下?
You've got skinny arms. Do you think you could maybe…
嘿
Hey.
有什么事吗?
Yes?
巴罗斯 军警
梅迪纳
安格斯
米勒
琼斯
桑迪小马甜甜圈
请随便拿
阿尔伯克基
森泊特日常用品店
我去买♥♥口香糖
I'm gonna get some gum.
卡萝尔斯图尔卡 《威卡罗的血歌♥》
戴安娜盖伯顿 《告诉蜜蜂我走了》
你确定?
Seriously?
我在盐湖城只喝了一杯蒂朵斯伏特加 而且还是两小时前
I had one Tito's in Salt Lake. That was, like, two hours ago.
黑麦曼哈顿
Rye Manhattan…
还有无糖百事可乐
and a Diet Pepsi.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们可以搭德士回家啊
We could take a cab home.
别告诉我说你不需要来一杯 因为你需要
Don't tell me you don't need a drink, 'cause you need a drink.
我不需要来一杯 - 你需要
I don't need a drink. - You need a drink.
我不需要
I don't need a drink.
少骗人了
I call bullshit on that.
我需要睡眠 这才是我想要的
I need sleep, that's what I need.
嘿 为我们最棒的巡回签名会干杯
Hey, cheers, to the best tour yet.
你要让我空等吗? - 我才不和
You gonna leave me hanging here? - I do not clink glasses
该死的无糖百事可乐碰杯
with fucking Diet Pepsi.
最棒的巡回签书会?那是什么?
Best book tour? What is that?
像最厉害的胃癌吗?
Is that like best stomach cancer?
你只能忍♥受而不是庆祝
You endure it, you do not toast it.
我多讨厌那些付钱的顾客 对我倾注爱和尊重
How I hate all those paying customers showering me with love and respect.
我又为什么要赚那么多钱?
And why do I have to make so much money?
你怎么受得了这些?
How do you bear it?
一群笨蛋
Bunch of dummies.
哇 是一艘在沙子上行走的船?
Wow. It's a ship that sails on… sand?
紫色的沙子?真是厉害的设定
剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表