剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表
库西马尤
Kusimayu!
亲爱的 午饭做好了
Sweetie, lunch is ready.
我们做了你最爱吃的
We made your favorite.
是今天吗
Is that it?
是的
That's it.
就快到了
Not much longer now.
兴奋吗 还是紧张呢
Are you excited… or nervous?
兴奋
Excited.
只是过去的半小时 我一直在扫…
Except I've been sweeping this one spot
同一个地方
for half an hour.
我们注意到了
We noticed.
你扫得太干净了
It's very clean.
今天的天空可真蓝
The sky is such a deep blue today.
连空气都这么好闻
And the air smells good.
感觉充满了希望
It feels hopeful.
到了吗
Is it here?
到了
Yes.
亲爱的 别怕
Don't be scared, love.
我才不怕呢
I'm not.
会疼吗
Will it hurt?
不 库西马尤 一点也不疼
No, Kusimayu. Not one bit.
我们决不会伤害你的
We would never hurt you.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
三 二 一
Three… two… one…
《万中选一》
第一季第九集
他还有多久会到
How long till he gets here?
大概两小时
About two hours.
他就是那个我们乘飞机时被我吼的人
This is the guy I yelled at when we were on the plane?
你当时有很多心事
You had a lot on your mind.
他开着救护车
And he's in an ambulance?
说来话长
Long story.
他想干吗
What does he want?
他不肯跟我们对话 所以…
He won't talk to us. So…
不过他收到了你第一个视频
He did receive your first video.
是吗
Yeah?
也许他在响应你的号♥召
Maybe he's heeding your call?
我们在想…
We're thinking…
我在想…
I'm thinking…
他到的时候 我也许该回避一下
I probably shouldn't be here when he arrives.
不然他会很难受
It would upset him.
卡萝尔 你也不需要在这里 这完全取决于你
You don't have to be here either, Carol. It's completely up to you.
一路从…巴拉圭
All the way from… Paraguay?
没办法 这是我欠他的 不是吗
Well, hell. I owe it to him, don't I?
我会听他说完 再把他送走
I'll just hear him out and send him on his way.
他也不是什么危险人物 对吧
I mean, it's not like he's dangerous, is he?
对吧 他危险吗
Is he? Dangerous?
我们不认为他会伤害你
We don't think he'd ever hurt you.
我叫马努索斯奥维多
My name is Manousos Oviedo.
我叫马努索斯奥维多
My name is Manousos Oviedo.
我不是他们的一份子
I am not one of them.
我想拯救这个世界
I wish to save the world.
你好 我叫卡萝尔斯图尔卡
Hola. Me llamo Carol Sturka.
嗨
Hi.
好…好 我们谈谈
Yes. Yes, we talk.
但是… 不能…呃…带弯刀
Pe… Pero… No, no machete.
这里没有危险
I no dangerous.
这里很安全
It's safe.
很好
Okay. Aquí?
我们在这里谈
We talk in here.
这样更好吧
Maybe better? Mejor?
我们在救护车里谈
We talk in the ambulance.
不 我们在家里谈
No. We talk in the casa.
抱歉 但我不想上 这么可怕的救护车 还有…
Sorry, but I'm not getting into some creepy ambulance with a--
嘿 你干什么
Hey! What are you doing?
把它还给我
Give me that.
你疯了吗 他们在监听
Are you crazy? They are listening.
他们会发现我们的计划
They will find out about our plan.
我又不是白♥痴♥ 它在飞行模式…
I'm not an idiot. It's in airplane mode. Airplane mode.
没有信♥号♥♥ 还给我 给我
No signal. Give it to me. Give it.
不 还给我…
No. Give it! Give… it!
不 - 不
No! - No.
该死的
Goddamn it.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
你知道吗
You know what?
你可以回到你的救护车 给我滚蛋
You can get back in your ambulancia and fuck right off.
我不干了
I'm finito.
卡萝尔斯图尔卡 - 未知的单词或名称
Carol Sturka. - Unknown word or name.
慢走不送
Bye.
真是太好了
Well this is going just great.
糟透了
This sucks.
走了九千公里就为了干这破事
Nine thousand kilometers for this shit.
给我闭嘴
Shut your trap.
好吧 你赢了 可以用手♥机♥ 不上救护车
Okay. You win. Telephone, yes. Ambulance, no.
可是我需要一把雨伞
But I need an umbrella.
过来
Come. Here.
那些怪人在上面能够看得见
These weirdos have eyes up above.
他们可以从空中读取唇语
They can read lips from space.
那我们进去吧 那些无人机没法监视室内
So, let's go inside. The drones can't spy on us there.
他们当然可以偷听 用麦克风 窃听器
Of course they can. With microphones. Spy microphones.
你认为他们在我家装了窃听器
You think they planted a bug in my house?
虫子 用虫子 - 虫子…不 不是
An insect? With an insect? - Ins… no, not a… not a ins…
不是虫…虫子 是窃听
not an insect. A bug.
等一下 别说了 不是你
Wait. Stop. Not you.
他们为什么要在我家监听我们
Why would they spy on us inside my house?
你跟他们作对 不是吗 我看过你的视频
You are against them, no? I watched your video.
那些怪人为什么要把视频寄给我
Why would the weirdos send me that video?
是我让他们这么做的
I asked them to.
卡萝尔斯图尔卡
Carol Sturka.
未知单字或名称
Unknown word or name.
他们为什么要帮两个人类一起毁掉他们
Why would they help two humans come together to destroy them?
毁掉 我…等等 我从来没有说“毁掉”
Destroy, I… Wait, I never said "destroy".
那些怪人很邪恶
These weirdos are evil.
他们偷走了所有人的灵魂
They have stolen everyone's soul.
如果我们治不好他们 他们还不如死了算了
If we can't fix them, they are better off dead.
他们还是人类 - 他们不是人
They're still human beings. - They are not human.
他们是…
Yes, they are. They are… They are.
他们是人 他们只是…只是有点不同
They're human. They're just… They're just… They're different.
我是说他们… 很怪 没错
I mean, they're weird, yes.
太过好 没错 不过他们不是… - 慢点说
Too nice, yes, but they're not-- - Slow, slow.
他们并不邪恶
They are not evil.
就算是蚂蚁 他们也不杀
They wouldn't even kill an ant.
拿人类和蚂蚁相提并论就不邪恶了吗
And isn't it evil to value a man the same as an ant?
你跟他们沟通过吗 你可以了解到一些事
Have you even tried talking to them? You could learn a thing or two.
他们只能说实话 你知道吗
They can't lie. Did you know that?
你说那些怪人把你丢下不管
You said the weirdos abandoned you?
没错 40天
Yep. For 40 days.
那他们为什么要回来
Why they come back?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们为什么摘不了苹果
Why can't they pick an apple?
这太愚蠢了 - 这太愚蠢了
This is estúpido. - Esto es stupid.
我进屋了
I'm going inside.
(海伦)
都说了 没有麦克风
Told ya. No micro-fono.
高兴了吧
Happy?
我不会“响指语”
I don't speak snap.
拜托了
Please?
那其他11位幸存者呢 他们对你的视频有做出回应吗
What about the 11 other survivors? Did they respond to your video?
没有 - 没有
Nope. - No.
他们甚至不愿意说话
They didn't even want to talk?
不想跟我说吧
Not to me.
剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表