剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表
如你所知
As you know,
人类和冰河时期的冰川共存过
the human race grew up alongside glaciers during the Ice Ages.
寒冷会刺♥激♥年代久远的神经
The cold stimulates ancient nerves.
让你感受到与世界的原始联♥系♥
It makes you feel a primal connection to the world.
我们用了300多吨♥冰来建造这家酒店
We used over 300 tons of ice to create the hotel,
住客知道我们用了多少雪后 更是惊讶不已
and guests are surprised to know how much snow.
超过一万吨♥啊
Over 10,000 tons.
哇 好多哦
Wow, that's a lot.
幸好挪威不缺冰雪
Luckily, Norway has plenty of snow and ice.
制♥作♥这些冰块嘛
These blocks were created
要等到河流结冰时 慢慢把它们弄平
by carefully smoothing the ice on our river as it freezes,
然后收集起来 储存在附近的洞穴里
then harvesting it for storage in a nearby cave.
到了夏天 你看到的这些会全部融化
Everything you see melts in summer.
每年我们会邀请 不同的艺术家和工匠帮我们重建
We have different artists and artisans help us build again each year,
所以每一次住宿是绝无仅有的体验
so every stay is truly once in a lifetime.
你们的房♥间到了
And here we have your room.
锦鲤套房♥
The Koi Suite.
哇 非常清凉
Wow. It's brisk.
比起酒店其他地方 客房♥会稍微温暖一点
Our guest suites are slightly warmer than the rest of the hotel.
大概在零下三度
About three degrees below zero.
不是非常冷
Not too, too cold.
一旦习惯了就会感到很有活力
It's quite invigorating once you get used to it.
用我们的话说 就是会感觉...
As we say, you will feel som plommen i egget.
如鱼得水
Like a yolk in an egg.
听上去很可爱
Okay, that's adorable.
说得很好
That's very good.
这些鱼是手工雕刻
These fish were hand-carved
出自挪威有名的冰雕师 安德斯谢格斯塔德吕德之手
by famous Norwegian ice sculptor, Anders Skjeggestad Ruud.
去年他参加哈尔滨冰雕大赛
He won the Boreal Forest Prize
荣获“北方森林奖”
at the Harbin Ice Sculpting Competition last year.
好美啊 不觉得那很美吗
Beautiful. Isn't that beautiful?
床是用冰做的 - 是啊 很迷人 不是吗
The bed is made of ice? - Yes. Isn't that charming?
而且我强力推荐 你们尝尝我们免费赠送的自♥制♥白兰地
And I highly recommend trying our complimentary house brandy.
床是用冰做的 - 它是在当地从冰酒中蒸馏出来的
The bed is made of ice. - It is distilled locally from ice wine,
我保证味道会很特别
and I assure you it is quite special.
这些毛毯很厚 - 是冰啊 海伦
These furs are very thick-- - Ice. Helen,
我们要睡在冰床上
we are sleeping on an ice bed.
早知道就在这里冻卵啊 我可以省下一大笔钱了
I could've saved that hundred grand and frozen my eggs right here, yolks and all.
还有一件事
Now, one more thing.
你们的洗手间在走廊尽头左手边的转角处
Your bathrooms are around the corner, in the hall to your left.
如果一直往那个方向走
And if you keep going in that direction,
就能到达全天开放的热浴池
you get to our hot tub deck, which is always open.
相信你也留意到现在的天空非常美丽
As I'm sure you've noticed, the sky is quite wonderful this time of year.
有什么其他需要 尽管通知我
Anything else you need, please do not hesitate to let me know.
谢谢你 比约恩
Thank you, Bjorn.
谢谢你
Thank you very much.
希望你们住得愉快
I hope you both have an enjoyable stay.
说得非常好...
Excellent. God natt til deg ogs?.
好
Okay.
这里太棒了
This is amazing.
我怎么不知道这里的床是用冰做的
How did I not realize that the bed would be made of ice?
我们飞了16小时 就为了学华特迪士尼被冰冻起来
We just flew 16 hours to get frozen like Walt Disney.
华特迪士尼没有被冰冻 那是虚构的
Walt Disney wasn't frozen. That's a myth.
还有你看看这个地方
And look at this place!
这趟旅行很值得
It was worth the trip.
我是说我们一定要去瑞克史蒂夫斯 介绍的每个非比寻常的地方吗
I mean, do we absolutely have to go every wacky place Rick Steves recommends?
住在一个体验感没有那么强
I mean, would it be so bad to stay somewhere that's not an experience
却是个舒适的酒店 不好吗
but just a really nice hotel?
不能两者兼得吗
Can't it be both?
难道你不觉得 很好吗
Doesn't it feel kind of nice?
我的意思是 我感觉皮肤苏醒了
I mean, my skin feels so awake.
我的天 你是认真的吗
Oh, my God. Seriously?
谁知道呢 挪威的苦难记
Who knew? Hell is in Norway.
别这样嘛 这完全是你的菜啊
Come on. This is completely your bag.
你就喜欢吃苦
You love feeling bad.
在那里干吗呢 - 找你的手♥机♥
What you doing over there? - Looking for your cell phone.
瓦尔应该有销量报告了 - 我在机场已经和瓦尔谈过了
Val should have numbers by now. - I already talked to Val at the airport.
过来啊 钻进被子里
Come over here. Get under these blankets,
被子好软哦 - 你跟瓦尔谈过了
they're so soft. - You talked to Val?
她怎么说
What'd she say?
上榜了呀
It's on the list!
恭喜你
Congratulations!
很好 太好了 - 是啊
Good. Great. - Yeah.
现在可以过来喝点白兰地了 真好喝啊
Now come over here. Have some brandy. It's so good.
上了第几名
Where on the list?
是... 别问了 是畅销书
It's... Stop it. It's a best seller.
我知道 我只是好奇第几名
I know. I'm just curious where.
前二十
Top 20.
前二十 - 是的
Top 20. - Yeah.
那是更接近11还是更接近20
But, like, closer to 11 or closer to 20?
你太难搞了吧
You're impossible.
你是我认识最难搞的畅销作家了
You're the most impossible best-selling author I know.
过来吧 - 干吗
Come over here. - Why?
过来啊
Just come here.
你看看这个
Look at this.
这真的很棒
That is amazing.
天啊 我一直好想看这个
Oh, God, I always wanted to see it.
有一次在加拿大差点见到
One time in Canada I came close,
可是这比我想象的好看多了
but this is so much better than I ever imagined.
看起来像屏保啊
It kinda looks like a screen saver.
我的老天 快别说了...坐下
Oh, my God. Stop, stop, stop. Sit.
给你
Here you go.
很好 有暖和些吗
Yeah. Isn't that warmer?
跟什么东西比
Warmer than what?
你几乎可以听见 对吧
You can almost hear it, can't you?
变紫色了
It's turning purple.
你看看
Look at that.
你知道吗
Guess what?
坐在一块冰上让我好想小便啊
Sitting on a block of ice makes you feel like you have to pee.
好啊 去小便吧
Okay, so pee.
好 不过马桶是不是也是用冰做的
Yeah, but is the toilet gonna be made out of ice?
万一我粘住了 怎么办 - 管你尿还是不尿 给我...
What if I stick to it? - Pee or don't pee, but...
《万中选一》
第一季第三集
(内部通信)
(扬声器 最高声量)
我是机长
This is your captain speaking.
希望我们穿过了这段旅程的最后一股气流
Fingers crossed, hopefully we've seen the last of that rough air.
接下来的一段时间 飞行应该平稳
Should be smooth sailing for a while,
所以我们会关掉系好安全带的指示灯
so we're gonna go ahead and turn off that fasten seat belt sign.
卡萝尔 你可以在机舱内随意走动
Feel free to move about the cabin, Carol.
有什么需要的吗
May we get you anything?
没有 谁是今天的飞行人员
Nope. Who's flying today?
卡萝尔 在驾驶舱的有 约翰麦康奈尔机长和...
Carol, on the flight deck is Captain John McConnell and also--
汤姆迪根副机长
First Officer Tom Deegan.
这两个个体共累计了 51619小时的飞行时间
These individuals have a combined 51,619 hours of flight time.
这两人也驾驶过每个不同类型
And between the two of them, they've piloted every variant
非常可靠 值得信赖的空客A330飞机
of this capable and trustworthy Airbus A330 aircraft.
你很安全
You're in good hands.
这比星期五餐厅的那女孩开飞机还要奇怪
That's weirder than the gal from TGI Fridays.
你这么做是因为她把我吓坏了
You doing this because she freaked me out?
你说得对 卡萝尔 - 让他别再说了
That's an affirmative, Carol. - Please stop that.
头等舱的位子更宽敞
It's much more spacious up in first class.
坐在那里不是更舒适吗
Sure you won't be more comfortable there?
那边有可以平躺的座椅 你可以好好休息
It has lie-flat seats. You could get some rest.
我坐在这里很好
I'm fine where I'm at.
谢谢
Thank you.
那些在西班牙见到的 是所有的英语会话者 对吧
Back in Spain, that was all the English speakers, right?
没错 任何具备会话能力都去了
Anyone with conversational ability, yes.
给我说说那些非英语会话者的事
Tell me about the non-English speakers.
可以啊 你想知道什么
Certainly. What would you like to know?
随便 都想知道
剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表