剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
She's not wrong.
你到底是做什么生意的
What is your business exactly?
我所在的公♥司♥
The company I work for works for the government
效力于美国政♥府♥
of the United States of America,
并且执行最严格的荣誉和正义的标准
under the strictest standards of honor and justice.
你是特务
You're a hat job.
-你说什么 -间谍
- Pardon? - A spook.
外国情报人员 中情局吗
A foreign intelligence officer. CIA?
我可以向你保证 我不是
Well, I can assure you, I am nothing of the sort.
以你母亲起誓
Swear on your mum.
我母亲和这些没有关系
My mother is not germane here.
我不是特务
I am not a hat job.
好了
Right.
看来你已经决定好了
Well, I can see your mind is made up.
我不该挽留你
I shan't keep you.
但是我必须告诉你
Though, I must tell you,
我没这么容易放弃 我会回来的
I'm not easily discouraged. I will be back.
谢谢你的警告 韦恩先生
Thank you for your warning, Mr. Wayne.
但是阿尔弗不需要那份工作
But Alfie doesn't need a job.
只要他拿到勋章
He'll have plenty of business opportunities
他就会有很多工作机会
once he gets his medal.
他会成为民族英雄
He's going to be a national hero.
我送你出去吧
I'll see you out, shall I?
我不咬人的
I won't bite.
我很感激你 阿尔弗雷德
I'm very grateful to you, Alfred.
感激不尽
Deeply grateful.
答应我一件事
Promise me one thing.
当然 陛下
Of course, Your Majesty.
尽管说
Anything.
答应我你会保守秘密
Promise me your silence.
如果被人知道了 这个可怕事件会震惊全国
Were it known, this terrible episode would shake the nation.
你绝不能向人透露你为国家所做的事
You must never tell a soul what you did for your country.
绝对不会 陛下
Never, ma'am.
谁也不说 我保证
Not a soul. I promise.
我亲爱又忠实的朋友
My dear, loyal friend,
我担心黑暗时代即将来临
I fear dark times lay ahead,
忠诚将要经受考验
and loyalties will be tested.
我会回来的 我会回来的
I'll be back! I'll be back!
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表