剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
潘尼沃斯
—— 蝙蝠侠管家的起源 ——
首相 维克多阿齐兹
伦敦之战展开于
So this is the Battle of London...
英国内战获胜之日
The day we as good as won the English Civil War.
说句公道话 主要是因他而起
To be fair, it was mostly because of him...
盖利·特洛伊
Gully Troy,
更广为人知的是叫老兵上尉
or Captain Blighty, as he came to be known.
也可以说他是个实验意外
Now, you could say he was a science experiment gone wrong.
进攻
Forward!
但没人和他一样
But there was nobody else like him.
至少我们当时是这么以为
At least that's what we thought.
五年来发现 他只是第一个
Five years on,turns out he was just the first one.
有人怪罪核弹辐射云 或是毒品与疯狂科学家
Some blame nuclear clouds, drugs, mad scientists.
没人清楚原因
No one knew the reasons,
总之这让人很紧张
but they made people nervous.
而我呢 看见一线商机
Me? I saw a business opportunity.
打扰了 这位先生
Excuse me, mate.
你吓着那位女士了
Do you know you're frightening that young lady?
我没有啊
No, I'm not.
你掐住她的脖子
You've got your hand round her neck.
她当然害怕
Of course she's frightened.
那不是我的手
That's not my hand.
这只手臂有自己的意识
It does what it wants, this arm.
这是谁的手臂?
Whose arm is it?
在医院醒来就有了
Woke up in a hospital,and the bastard were there.
该死的科学家
Fucking scientists.
他们无法无天 对吧?
They take some diabolical liberties, don't they?
也只能学着接受
You learn to live with it.
你是谁? -阿福·潘尼沃斯 你呢?
Who are you? -Name's Alfie Pennyworth.You?
我是谁不重要 没有人在乎
Doesn't matter who I am. Nobody cares.
才不是的 我就在乎
Not true, son. I care.
滚开 你是政♥府♥派来的吧?
Fuck off.Government, are you?
不是 但政♥府♥付我五百英镑 来抓你这种人
Nah.Government pays me 500 quid for every one of your sort I bring in for 'em.
五百英镑?
500 quid?
真是高薪 -所以我来了
That's good money, that. -That's why I'm here.
但这只手臂不太想被抓走
But suppose this arm don't want to be brought in.
你要杀了我吗?
You gonna shoot me?
我不想
I don't want to.
你死了就一文不值啦
Dead, you're only worth a pony, if that.
你有何想法? 那位女士仍待救
Now you got any ideas? That girl needs our help.
这个嘛 如果你攻击手臂
Well, if you have a go at him,
我敢说手臂会放开这女的 转而攻击你
I dare say he'll drop her and have a go at you.
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, love.
我们很快就会救你出来
We'll soon have you out of here.
那么好吧
All right, then.
有种就放马过来
Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough.
抱歉了 兄弟
Sorry, mate.
牢牢绑住手臂
We secured the enhancement.
可以放心运送
He's safe to transport.
别担心 先生
Don't worry, son.
我保证会好好对待你
We're gonna treat you right. I promise.
这里不能来
Excuse me, ma'am.
军情五处科学部
MI5 science department.
你好 卢修斯
Hi, Lucius.
什么状况 -玛莎 你好
What do we got? -Martha, nice to see you.
一只未经注册的机械手臂
We've got an unregistered cyber-limb.
可能来自俄♥罗♥斯♥
Probably Russian, I'd say.
推测是由电浆驱动
Some sort of plasma drive, I suspect,
和螺旋仪晶片结合... -我赶时间 卢修斯
coupled to a gyro-transistor--I'm kind of in a hurry, Lucius.
你要他 还是送警?
So do you want him, or does he go to the police?
未知科技加上暴♥力♥表现 当然要他
Unknown technology and a violent presentation,definitely a keeper.
好 他是你的了
Okay. All yours.
给你 -韦恩女士
There you go. -Mrs. Wayne.
潘尼沃斯先生
Oh, Mr. Pennyworth.
是你这个月抓的第三个 生意真好
This is your third catch this month, I believe. Business is good.
别因为我们生意好就想降价
Don't go thinking you can drop the price just 'cause we're doing all right.
当初设定时 没想到会出现这么多"增人"
Well, when the price was set, nobody imagined so many of these Pdubs would emerge.
增什么?
P-what?
增人 运用增强技术的人类 这是官定用语
PWEs--people with enhancements.That's the official usage now.
就像"魔疯"指有小魔怪的疯子
NGs, more like--nutters with gizmos.
你们大可找别人
You can always ask someone else.
有很多冒失鬼低价也愿意干
Plenty of cowboys around who will do the job cheaper.
放轻松 你会收到钱的
Relax. You're gonna get your money.
小珊宝宝还好吗?
How's baby Sam?
她已经不是宝宝了
She's not a baby anymore.
她下周就要满五岁了
She's turning five next week.
该死
Oh, fuck.
先失陪了 祝各位顺利
I'm late. I've got to run. Have a nice day, people.
自大的女人
Hoity little madame, that one.
真不懂你看上她什么
I don't know what you see in her.
她有钱
Money.
算了吧
Give over.
你俩有一段情
You two have got form.
胡说八道
Bollocks, we have.
你敢说没亲过她?
Tell us you never snogged her.
说啊
Tell us.
我没亲过她
I never.
去你的
Bloody hell.
我说没有
I said I never.
真不敢相信
Un-fucking-believable.
你们两个讨厌鬼
Fuck the pair of you.
到了 博士 就在这附近
We're here, Doc. It's just down the street.
四下无人
All clear.
您还好吗 博士?
You okay, Doc?
好像很害怕的样子 -没事 我很好
You look scared. -No.Yeah, I'm fine.
别担心
Well, don't worry.
我会保护您的
You're safe with me.
真是讽刺
Well, that's ironic.
怎么说?
How so?
我很抱歉
I'm terribly sorry.
今天是国际科学日
It's National Science Day.
乌斯特空军基地将举♥行♥庆祝仪式
And a ceremony was held at Uxted Air Force Base to honor heroes and heroines
"征友栏" 纪念为自♥由♥而战的英雄
of the recent global struggle for freedom.
盖利佛特洛伊上尉
...Captain Gulliver Troy,
更多人称呼他为老兵上尉
better known, of course,as good old Captain Blighty.
今天我们颂赞现代科学的神奇
Today we celebrate the wonders of modern science,
新的领域 惊人的可能性
new frontiers, astonishing possibilities.
人类潜能从未如此可期
Human potential has never been greater.
神力就近在眼前 但...
Godlike powers are within our grasp, but...
还是算了
Or not.
保重 亲爱的 -再联络 阿福
Take care, love. -See you later, Alfie.
近期美俄间的核武冲突
The recent nuclear conflict between the USA and Russia,
由基辅与迈阿密悲惨的命运 便可见一斑
the tragic fates of Kyiv and Miami have proven that hard truth.
我们务必所有人
We must, all of us,
时刻抱持警戒
be ever vigilant that nuclear war...
让核武战争不再发生
Never happens again.
他话停不下来啊
He does go on, doesn't he?
有吐司吃吗?
Any toast going?
很多吐司 但没有果酱
Plenty of toast, no marmalade.
没有果酱?
No marmalade?
我也要工作啊
Oh, I've got a job as well, you know?
总不能成天逛街买♥♥东西
I can't be down in the shops all day.
希望你遇到个好女孩儿
I wish you'd find a nice girl.
刚才那个就不错
You just saw one.
她叫什么名字?
What's her name?
碧姬
Bridget.
还要想那么久
You had to think.
我回家前去买♥♥果酱 要吗?
Well, I'll get some marmalade on the way home, then, shall I?
就这么办
You do that.
求你了 不要伤害我...
No! Please!No, don't hurt me! No! No!
说实话
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表