剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
which she doesn't.
洗耳恭听
I'm waiting.
玛莎知道我想要什么 是不是 亲爱的
Martha knows what I want. Don't you, darling?
胖揍你一顿
A good beating.
真是心有灵犀
Such spirit.
你想要什么 克劳利
What do you want, Crowley?
我想要你的灵魂 当然
I want your soul, of course.
就是这个 我师♥父♥想要的
That is, my master wants it.
就这样
Is that all?
好吧 就当给你们了 我要带我姐走
Fine. Consider it yours. Give me my sister.
你是个生意人 韦恩先生
You're a businessman, Mr. Wayne.
你也知道光说是不行的
You know that saying something doesn't make it so.
我要签合同 用你的血写血♥书♥
I'll need a contract, inked in your blood.
得了 少来这套 我不信撒旦
Please, spare me this bilge. I don't believe in Satan.
你是个有思想 有理性 受过良好教育
You're modern, rational, well-educated,
平和有分寸的文明人
a civilized man of peace and moderation.
你当然不信撒旦 但也没关系
Of course you don't believe in Satan, but that doesn't matter.
撒旦信任你
Satan believes in you.
他知道你的内心里住着一个野兽
He knows there's a beast inside of you.
我内心没什么野兽 只有极度的愤怒
There is no beast inside of me, just profound irritation.
你们这些小信的人
Ye of little faith.
漂亮
Cute.
韦恩集团的哥谭大厅里也有这种门
Wayne Enterprises has doors just like that in our Gotham lobby.
对了
Yes.
韦恩集团
Wayne Enterprises.
亿万富翁真是了不起 真自♥由♥
How marvelous to be a billionaire. Such freedom.
我明白了
I see.
你说想要我的灵魂
When you say you want my soul,
你的意思是公♥司♥和资产
you mean the company and its assets.
做梦吧 小子
Dream on, buster.
真伤心
Heartbreaking.
你过了一辈子 都不知道
You've spent your whole life never knowing
别人感兴趣的是你 还是你的名声
if someone's interested in you or just your name.
相信我说的话
Believe me when I say:
他想要的是你
it's you he wants.
你的精神本质 而不是你的公♥司♥
Your spiritual essence, not your company.
你真是个骗子高手
You're a good con man.
我能理解你是怎么给我姐洗♥脑♥的了
I can see how you brainwashed my sister.
要说服我 光耍小戏法可不行
You'd need more than parlor tricks to convince me.
你弟弟以为我给你洗♥脑♥了
Your brother thinks I've brainwashed you.
太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
阿莱斯特是个非常聪明可爱的人
Aleister is just a very wise and loving man.
一个导师
A teacher.
帕特丽夏 他是魔鬼的仆人
Patricia, he's a servant of the fucking devil.
玛莎 我在跟这个人谈交易
Martha, I'm trying to make a deal with this person
你越搅合越乱
and you're making everything much harder.
告诉我
Tell me.
你们两个人怎么一起共事了
How did you two end up working together?
联盟是怎么想的
What was the league thinking?
什么联盟
What league?
得了 我又不是傻子
Oh, come. I'm not a fool.
无名联盟
The No-Name League.
我们不是为无名联盟工作的
We're not working for the No-Name League.
是吗
Really?
接下来你会说你不是替中情局监视他们的
Next, you'll tell me you're not spying on them for the CIA.
这个想法真奇怪
That's a strange idea.
但不对
Not true.
你是中情局的
You're CIA?
我不是
I'm not.
天啊
Holy shit.
当然 我应该猜到的
Of course. I should've guessed.
中情局 就是
The CIA? Like...
中♥央♥情报局
The CIA?
我不是 你怎么会有这种想法
I am not. Where'd you get such a notion?
我老板 不然还能有谁
My boss. Where else?
好了 听着
Okay, listen,
散播这种谣言是非常危险的
it is extremely dangerous to spread that kind of a lie.
看他的牙齿
See his teeth?
是的 看着很尖锐
Yes, deceptively sharp.
这人内心里有个野兽
There's a beast inside this one.
真是让我刮目相看 汤米
I am so impressed, Tommy.
说真的 中情局 你杀过人吗
For real, the CIA. Have you killed people?
我再说一遍 我不是
I repeat, no.
真是混♥蛋♥ 中清军
Son of a bitch. CIA?
别说什么中情局了 我不是他们的人
Never mind the CIA, which I'm not a member of.
我把话说清楚
Let me get this straight.
为了换取我姐的自♥由♥ 我必须出♥卖♥♥♥...
In exchange for my sister's liberty, I have to sell...
我必须把自己的灵魂出♥卖♥♥♥给魔鬼
I have to sell my soul to the devil.
正是如此 你意下如何
Precisely. What do you say?
我给你五万块 放她走人
I'll give you 50,000 to hand her over.
我可不是什么包裹
I'm not a goddamn package.
我要的不是你的钱
I don't want your money.
如果真有魔鬼
If the devil is real,
为了阻止你让我姐堕落 你不觉得
don't you think my actual soul is a bit of a high price
出♥卖♥♥♥我真正的灵魂价码有点高吗
to stop you debauching my sister.
她又不是什么白雪公主
She's not Snow White.
20万英镑
200,000 pounds.
去你的
Fuck you.
你得到的回报可不只是帕特丽夏
You get much more than Patricia in return.
你会得到我师♥父♥永恒的友谊
You get my master's eternal friendship.
你是个聪明的生意人 韦恩先生 想想
You're a smart businessman, Mr. Wayne, think of that.
想想你会拥有的权力
Think of the power you'll have.
我已经有权力了 你个傻子
I have power now, you fool.
我可以买♥♥卖♥♥你这样的人
I can buy and sell the likes of you.
你看 这就是你内心的野兽
See now, there's the beast inside of you.
真正的托马斯·韦恩正在觉醒
The real Thomas Wayne is emerging.
好吧
Okay.
行 我就跟你玩玩你们可笑的把戏
Fine. I'll play along with your ludicrous charade.
你是路西法的仆人
You're Lucifer's servant.
我不跟下属谈判
I don't negotiate with underlings.
让你老板跟我谈
Let me speak with your boss.
按规矩 他不会批准单独会面
Well, as a rule, he doesn't grant personal audiences,
除非是圣人之类的
except for saints and the like,
如果问问也无妨
but there's no harm in asking.
所以 你想和魔鬼见面
So, you want to meet the devil?
不 我不想
No, I don't.
我相信我不会见到的
And I'm confident I won't.
如果能呢
But supposing you do?
如果你能见到他
Suppose you meet him.
你会听他要说的话吗
Will you listen to what he has to say?
我们能继续了吗
Can we get on with this, please?
我很好奇你们葫芦里卖♥♥的是什么药
I'm curious to see what hocus pocus you've cooked up.
好
Good enough.
好吧
Okay.
行
All right.
开什么玩笑
Really?
黄♥片♥
Blue movies?
该死的疯子 那个人
Fucking lunatic, that one.
让魔鬼进入她的身体
Got the devil in her.
可以说
So to speak.
你们家一定是一团糟
Your family must have been a right old mess
才会把一个女人变成那样
to turn a woman that way.
你试过吗
Did you ever have a go?
如果你没试过 应该试一下
If you haven't, you should.
关掉
Turn it off.
关掉
Turn it off!
我让你关掉
I said turn it off!
你错过了最精彩的部分
You missed the best part.
你还说你内心里没有野兽
And you say there's no beast in you.
天啊
Christ...
说实话 托马斯
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表