剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
我看见了 我看见他了
I did. I saw him.
不 玛莎 都是你想象的
No, Martha, you imagined him.
但愿如此
I wish.
克劳利是个让人毛骨悚然的家伙
Crowley is a spooky guy.
我们都被吓到了
We both got spooked.
我们就此打住 好吗
Let's leave it at that, shall we?
这咖啡真难喝
This coffee sucks.
要来点威士忌吗
You want some scotch?
要 当然
Yeah. Sure.
你好
Hello?
已经给你把他捆好了
He's been gift-wrapped for you.
沃平泵站
Wapping Pumping Station.
一个人来
Come alone.
你起得真早
You're up early.
有工作 妈
Work, Mum.
你也起得很早
You're up early, too.
是的
Yeah.
给你和你♥爸♥做早餐
Making breakfast for your dad.
他起得也很早
He's up early, too.
是的 有工作
Yeah, work.
弗朗西斯爵士办宴会
Sir Francis has a function.
我的大忙人们
My busy boys.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
西边
West End.
见个客户
Meeting a client.
有时间吃个培根三明治吗
Got time for a bacon sandwich?
或者水煮蛋和面包片
Or boiled egg and soldiers?
不了 妈
No, Mum.
至少让我抱抱你吧
Well, at least let me give you a hug, then.
我得走了
Got to go.
不想迟到
Don't want to be late.
你小心点
Well, you be careful.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
在古代
And did those feet
这双脚
In ancient time
曾踏上英格兰的绿山
Walk upon England's mountains green
上帝神圣的羔羊
And was the holy lamb of God
曾出现在英格兰可爱的草场上
On England's pleasant pastures seen
而那容颜
And did the countenance...
阿尔弗来过吗
Alfie been in?
没有 老样子
No. The usual?
救命
Help.
救命
Help!
什么人
Who's there?
你是谁
Who is it?
潘尼沃斯
Pennyworth,
是你吗
is that you?
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
用他们的话说
We meet at last,
我们终于见面了
as they say.
哑口无言了
Cat got your tongue?
我以为 我最终见到你的时候
I thought, when I finally met you,
会有很多的话想说
I'd have lots to say to you.
有很多问题想问
Questions to ask.
但是现在我们见到了 我没话了
But now we're here, i've got nothing.
你什么都不是
You're nothing.
你个傻子
You fool.
你以为自己赢了
You think you've won.
是不是
Don't you?
你真以为像你这样肮脏愚蠢的贱民
You really think a dirty, stupid little pleb like you
能比一个有高贵血统的人聪明
could outwit a man of noble blood?
不
Nah.
我知道这场比赛没有赢家
I know there's no winning this game.
但你必须听哨声比赛 不是吗
But you got to play to the whistle, haven't you?
我说得对吗 阿齐兹警督
Isn't that right, Inspector Aziz?!
你可以现身了
You can show yourself.
我没有增援
I've got no backup.
你很安全
You're safe.
出来和我聊聊吧
Come have a chat to me.
我不是白♥痴♥
I'm not a fucking idiot.
看到陷阱我是知道的
I know a trap when I see one.
那你为什么还要自投罗网
Why did you walk into it, then?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得我再也不在乎了
I think I don't give a fuck anymore.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
不管怎样 这让我的工作简单多了
Makes my job easier, at any rate.
我不知道哪里简单了
I don't know about easy.
你带了三个人跟你一起
You've got three men with you
还有两个用狙击步♥枪♥的藏在上面
and another couple up there in cover with sniper rifles.
那里还有那里
There and there.
我敢打赌 我能在你杀了我之前
I bet I can kill Curzon and one or two of your men
杀死寇松和一两个你的人
before you can kill me.
我表示怀疑
I doubt that.
不如我们试试看
Let's find out, shall we?
数到三
Count to three.
现在就打死他
Shoot him now.
打死他
Shoot him.
请等一下 先生
One moment, sir, please.
用这样卑鄙的手段我真的很抱歉
I am genuinely sorry for all this chicanery.
他父亲有政♥治♥影响力
His father has political clout.
其他的你都知道了
You know the rest.
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
"我们"指的是谁 你和你的良知
Who's "We"? You and your conscience?
我的上级别无选择
My superiors have no choice.
因此我别无选择
Therefore, I have no choice.
我理解
I understand.
不要紧
No hard feelings.
数到三
Count to three.
我让你杀了他 该死的
I told you to shoot him, damn it.
这是一条直接命令 你听到了吗
A direct bloody order. Do you hear?
闭嘴
Shut up!
听着
Listen,
如果你以人格向我担♥保♥
if you give me your word of honor
你会放了这个人
that you'll spare this man,
我可以放你逃走
I can let you escape,
离开这个国家
get out of the country.
什么
What?
原本的计划可不是那样的
That's not the fucking plan.
杀了他 杀了他
Shoot him, man. Shoot him!
闭嘴
Quiet!
你人很不错
That's very decent of you.
不过无济于事 他必须得死
Won't do, though. He has to die.
看看他
Look at him!
可悲又讨厌的疯子
Sad little madman.
他真值得你送命吗
Is he really worth your life?
你个该死的小虫子
You wretched little insect.
你好大胆子 好大胆子
How dare you? How dare you?!
我父亲会绞死你的
My father will have you hung!
他值得你送命吗
Is he worth your life?
不值
No.
他一文不值
He's not worth anything.
不公平 对吗
Not fair, is it?
数到三
Count to three.
阿尔弗雷德 拜托了 我不需要数到三
Alfred, please. I don't need to count to three.
只需要抬起手指
I just need to raise my finger.
那抬吧 那就抬起你的手指吧
Well, go ahead. Raise your finger, then.
你敢抬
Don't... you... dare.
放下武器
Drop your weapons.
你们所有人
All of ya!
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表