剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
他能干什么 报♥警♥吗
What'll he do? Call the police?
还是发动一次突袭
Launch an assault?
你的真名是什么
What's your real name?
-这重要吗 -当然重要了
- Does it matter? - Of course it does.
对我无用 对你很重要
Not to me. To you.
不过别害怕 也别紧张
But don't be alarmed or squeamish.
你认识这个女人吗
Do you know this woman?
不 你好好看看 认识她吗
No, no, g-give her a proper look. Do you know her?
不 这不是设什么陷阱
No, it's not a trick question.
我们也不认识她
We don't know her, either.
我们叫她塔尼娅 因为她看着像俄♥国♥人
We call her Tanya because she looks Russian.
-你确定不认识她吗 -确定
- Oh, now, are you sure you don't know her? - Yes.
好吧 每个人我都会问认不认识她
Yeah, well, I ask everyone if they know her.
她是个勇敢的年轻女人
She was a brave young woman.
想来杀我 跟你一样
Tried to kill me, like you.
她什么都不肯告诉我们
She wouldn't tell us anything.
甚至名字也不说 不管我们怎么折磨她
Not even her name. No matter what was done to her.
她值得被她自己人体面地下葬
She deserves to be buried decently, by her own people.
所以我暂时这样保存她的遗体
So I keep her like this for now.
你不觉得你家人会想知道
Don't you think your family would want to know
你身上发生了什么吗
what had happened to you?
你的名字
Your name.
我的名字是玛莎
My name is Martha.
玛莎·凯恩
Martha Kane.
很荣幸认识你 玛莎
Pleasure to meet you, Martha.
请进
Come in.
社长夫人 请原谅我打扰你们
Madam Leader, forgive the intrusion.
我们抓住了另一名间谍
We caught the other spy.
他说他有无名联盟的口信
He says he has a message from the No-Names,
但只会跟你说
for your ears only.
你好 阿尔弗雷德
Hello, Alfred.
谁啊 我认识你吗
Who's that? Do I know you?
幌子被拆穿了 他们知道我的名字了
The jig's up. They know my name.
他们什么都知道了
They know everything.
好吧 这可不妙
Okay. That's not good.
你还好吗
You all right?
没什么好抱怨的
Been better.
你好 年轻人
Good day to you, young man.
是叫阿尔弗雷德 对吧
Alfred, is it?
请问你是哪位
Who are you, now?
弗朗西丝·冈特 渡鸦社的社长
Frances Gaunt. Leader of the Raven Society.
瞎说吧 是个女的
Get out. A woman?
难怪要保密了
No wonder you're a secret.
别犯混
Don't be an ass.
-她真的是社长吗 -看着是了
- Is she really the guv'nor? - Seems so.
行吧 请原谅我的无礼 夫人
Oh, well, then, excuse my impertinence, madam.
你怎么会在这里
How did you get here?
她就是医生
She's the doctor.
该死
Bollocks.
那么 你有口信要给我吗
So, do you have a message for me?
-什么 -口信
- What? - A message
来自无名联盟的口信
from the No-Name leadership.
对了 没有
Oh, yeah. No.
那是我编的 没什么口信
I made that up. No message.
你这混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
注意点
Steady on.
公平点 要不是我来找你们
Fair play, you wouldn't even have me here
你们根本抓不住我
if I hadn't let myself get caught.
那你为什么这么做
Now, why would you do that?
如果我们成功了 我能拿一大笔钱
I get paid a lot more money if we succeed.
看着值得冒个险
Seemed worth the risk.
玛莎小姐 大显身手的时候到了
Now, Miss Martha, Fort Benning now.
等一下 如果对你来说都一样
Oh, e-excuse me, if it's all the same to you,
能不能麻烦在我面前开枪
would you mind doing that facing me?
我想看清楚了
I like to see things clearly.
你把我当成什么了 该死的德国佬吗
God blind me, what do you take me for? The bloody Hun?
你杀了辉安夫人
Well, you killed Mrs. Darkness.
那是个意外
That was an accident.
那事我也很抱歉
I'm very sorry about that.
我们的命令就是查出你的名字 仅此而已
We were told to find out your name. That's all.
我们才不像你
We're not like you.
我们不会杀人 也不折磨人
We don't kill and torture people.
亲爱的
My dear,
除了你有勇气 你还真是的傻子
despite your courage, you are a complete fool.
不管怎么说 工作完成
Yeah, anyway... ticktock, job done.
给我们一辆车 再来几瓶啤酒
Give us a car and a couple of bottles of beer,
我们这就走了
and we'll be off.
今日在柏林 帝国总理布劳恩
Today in Berlin, Reich Chancellor Braun
与荷兰参议院签署了一份能源共享合约
signed a power-sharing agreement with the Dutch senate
那将使得荷兰在德意志帝国中
that will allow the Netherlands partial autonomy
局部自治
within the German Reich.
布劳恩总理个人担♥保♥了合约
Chancellor Braun personally guarantees the pact.
国内新闻 全国范围内的年轻流行乐迷
In home news, teenage pop fans nationwide were stunned
都震惊于克里夫·理查德离开影子乐队
to learn that Cliff Richard and the Shadows are breaking up
各自追寻自己的事业
to pursue separate careers.
女王的文化大臣
Her Majesty's Minister for Culture
尚未发表声明
has not yet issued a state...
我还没数
I haven't counted it.
如果连疯狂的地下激进分子都不相信的话
Well, if you can't trust loony underground radicals,
还能相信谁呢
who can you trust?
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
你今天挺享受的吧
You enjoyed yourself today, didn't you?
任务完成了 没断骨头
Well, mission accomplished, no broken bones,
赚了钱 还算乐在其中
cash money-- that's enjoyable.
我是说你喜欢在鬼门关前走一遭
I mean you enjoyed being close to death.
鬼门关 别逗了
Death? Give over.
我们也就在史云顿边走一遭 那就够受的了
We were close to Swindon. That's bad enough.
什么事情在你看来都很有趣
Everything's funny to you.
也算是强迫症的一种吧
It's a sort of compulsion, isn't it?
我有一个战友 叫西班牙佬
I had a mate called Spanish.
他以前常说 人生要么是喜剧 要么是悲剧
He used to say life's either a comedy or a tragedy,
你总得从中选一种
and you have to choose one or the other.
我比较喜欢开心一点
I prefer having a laugh.
我同意
I'll drink to that.
为戏剧干杯
Comedy.
恕我直言 玛莎 你今天很有冒险精神
You were very game today, if I may say so, Miss Martha.
非常勇猛
Very game.
你上司们一定会给你加官进爵的
Your bosses will be making you a captain or something.
我不信
I doubt that.
政♥治♥对我来说 太阴暗了
The politics of it all are still quite... murky to me.
阴暗不太好
Well, murky's not good.
你为什么和这些人掺和到一起呢
Why are you mucking about with these people?
说来话长
It's a long story.
你有好多说来话长的事
You've got a lot of long stories.
人总要有所信仰
You have to believe in something.
你有吗
Do you?
我没有
Not me.
你总爱这么说
You like to say that.
但你知道并非如此
You know it's not true.
你能看穿我 是吗
Oh, you see right through me, can you?
不
No.
你太神秘了
You're quite mysterious.
你说过一些话让我很困惑
You said something that stuck with me.
你说我把撒谎了
You said my father was lying.
你说所有的士兵都做噩梦
You said all soldiers have nightmares.
"撒谎"这个词用错了
"Lying" is the wrong word.
我确定你♥爸♥是个诚实的人
I'm sure your dad was an honest man.
万圣节的时候他会做带鬼脸的煎饼
He made pancakes with faces on them,
把自己打扮成一个海盗
dressed as a pirate at Halloween.
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表