剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
告诉他们
Tell 'em.
按她说的做
Do as she says.
现在愿意见到我了吧 宝贝
Glad to see me now, aren't you, pet?
快说我错了
Say I'm wrong.
别看了
Stop looking.
你说你没有增援
You said you had no backup.
我还真信你了
And I actually believed you.
干得不错
Well played.
对天发誓 阿齐兹先生
Swear to God, Mr. Aziz,
我不知道她在这
I didn't know she was here.
看着我
Look at me.
她是谁
Who is she?
看着很眼熟
Looks very familiar.
说来话长
Long story.
你以为我们在说话是因为你可以等
You think we talk 'cause you can wait.
我告诉过你等会儿了
I told you to wait.
我只是稍微戳了他几下
I only gave him a few little jabs.
让她离我远点儿
Keep her away from me.
大宝贝
Big baby.
那这位是谁
Who's this, then?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是无名之辈
I'm nobody.
无名之辈
Nobody?
无名之辈 那你来这干什么
Nobody? What are you doing here, then?
从实招来
Tell the truth.
保姆 我是他保姆
Nanny! I'm his nanny!
是吗 亲爱的
Is that right, duck?
她是你保姆
She's your nanny?
我明白了 我明白了
I see, I see.
你和他们是一伙的
You're one of them.
下流的混♥蛋♥
Filthy bastards.
上流社会的人
Posh people.
有很多都是变♥态♥
Perverts, the lot of 'em.
他们能繁殖真是奇迹
It's a wonder they reproduce.
让她离我远点
Get her away from me.
她是个疯子
She's mad!
疯子
Mad?
我冷静得像贮水池
I'm calm as a millpond, me!
你还没见识到我的厉害呢
You ain't seen nothing yet.
不好意思 不能严刑拷打
Sorry, there'll be no torture.
让开
Give over.
我们不是动物
We're not animals.
随你怎样
Speak for yourself.
我要看着他受苦
I need to see him suffer.
不行
No.
你是个军人
You're a soldier.
你是想说你从来都没试过吗
Are you telling me you've never had a go?
我严刑拷打过
I've done torture.
为了得到答案
For answers.
让人开口
To make people talk.
这个人没什么好说的
This one's got nothing to tell us.
他脑子有病
He's mental.
只要少了他就行了
He just needs to be dead.
天啊 这不对
Oh, God. This isn't right.
你欠我的
You owe me.
你知道你欠
You know you do.
给我们十分钟
Give us ten minutes.
你不需要看着
You don't need to watch.
如果你觉得恶心 就离开这里
Leave the room if you're squeamish.
不 对不起
No, I'm-I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm-I'm sorry.
我有病 我知道
I'm sick. I know I am.
不能这样对我
I don't deserve this!
不能吗
Do you not?
你还杀过多少个女人
How many other women have you killed?
艾斯米不是第一个 对不对
Esme wasn't your first, was she?
我能闻到你身上的阴暗
I can smell darkness on you.
我有病
I-I have a sickness.
我发誓 如果你放了我 我会接受治疗的
I-I swear, if you let me go, I'll get treatment.
我家人会
My-my family will...
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, love.
搞什么
What the fuck?
我不得不说 我对你非常失望
I have to say, I'm very disappointed in you.
彼此彼此
Welcome to the club.
恐怕这会带来很多麻烦
I'm afraid this is gonna create a lot of trouble.
我们所有人
For all of us.
到时候见
Be seeing you, then.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
很荣幸向给位介绍
it's my great honor to introduce to you
今天的主讲人
our speaker of the day,
将为大家带来题为"新曙光"的演讲
talking to you on the subject of "A New Dawn,"
有请渡鸦社临时社长
pro tem leader of the Raven Society,
弗朗西丝·冈特医生
Dr. Frances Gaunt!
大家下午好
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
英格兰的公民们
Citizens of England,
今天 我向各位讲一讲
I will talk to you today
我们国家的未来
about the future of our country.
关于这个话题 人们一致感到悲观
This is a topic around which has settled a unanimous gloom.
似乎都认同
All seem to agree
如果我们不被原♥子♥弹♥摧毁
that if we're not destroyed by atom bombs,
我们就会被贫困 道德沦丧
we will be ruined by poverty and moral decay,
失业 暴民统治和愤怒的异见人士毁掉
by unemployment and mob rule and angry dissent.
我们只有在悲观中才能团结一致
We are united only in our pessimism!
今天 我来跟大家讲一讲希望
Today, I will talk to you of hope.
希望 乐观以及灿烂的未来
Hope and optimism and a glorious future.
有人会笑
Some of you will laugh,
就像我是在谈论仙女和独角兽一样
as if I'm talking about fairies and unicorns.
但并非如此 希望是真实而又强大的
But no. Hope is real and powerful.
一旦我们有了希望
Once we have hope,
勇气 力量和纪律就会随之而来
then courage and strength and discipline will follow.
没有忍♥受不了的审判
No trial cannot be endured.
没有赢不了的战争
No battle cannot be won.
你可能会说 这是陈词滥调
Platitudes, you say.
言辞空洞 不
Empty rhetoric. No.
我不是来这单纯地谈论希望
I am not here to speak of hope.
我是来展示给你们看的
I am here to show you.
我不是什么社长 没有什么远见
I'm no leader, no visionary.
我就是一个普通的乡村医生
I'm a simple country doctor
站在这里只是因为一个伟人被打倒了
here only because a great man was brought low.
上一任在位者是詹姆斯·哈伍德勋爵
My predecessor in this post was Lord James Harwood.
他是一个具有英雄气概 充满无穷精力的人
He was a man of heroic vision and boundless energy.
一个真正的爱国者 一个命中注定的人
A true patriot and a man of destiny.
于是有权势的人惧怕他
So the powers that be were afraid of him
下令毁了他
and ordered his destruction.
他们把他扔进了监狱里
They threw him into the Tower.
关进了一个四英尺见方的
They kept him in a metal box,
金属箱 把他折磨到死亡的边缘
four foot square, and tortured him to the brink of death.
他们残忍♥地给他截肢了
They mutilated him horribly.
他彻底崩溃之后
And when he was thoroughly broken,
他们把他赤身裸体地扔到大街上
they threw him naked into the streets,
让他像行尸走肉一般
condemned to a living death,
当个发疯的乞丐
a crazed and crippled beggar.
朋友们
My friends,
同胞们
fellow citizens,
我在此正式宣布
I hereby formally announce
辞去渡鸦社社长一职
my resignation as leader of the Raven Society,
立即生效
effective immediately.
她这是闹哪出
Where the devil is she going with this?
但是我非常荣幸地向大家介绍我们的新社长
But it is my great honor to introduce our new leader,
我们的指明灯
our guiding light,
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表