剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
会像小树枝一样被折断的
are going to break like a twig.
你
What's...
叫什么名字
your name?
我要去拿家伙吗
Shall I get the tools?
你觉得呢 黄鼠狼 我要去拿家伙吗
What do you say, weasel? Shall he get the tools?
我不会再骚扰桑德拉了
I'll leave Sandra alone.
我绝对不会再靠近她 我发誓
Look, I'll-I'll never go near her again, I swear.
桑德拉
Sandra?
我们不在乎桑德拉
We don't care about Sandra.
桑德拉是谁
Who's Sandra?
你们想怎么样 我做了什么
What do you want? What have I done?
我都不认识你们
I don't-- I don't even know you.
我去拿家伙
I'll get the tools.
你演得真好
Stunning work.
真是让人♥大♥开眼界
You were a revelation.
我叫杰里米
I'm Jeremy.
我在等我男朋友
I'm waiting for my boyfriend.
他不是演员吧
He's not an actor, too, is he?
你们不会有结果的
Never works.
不 他夜里不知不觉地潜入别人家杀人
No. He creeps up on people in the night and kills them.
好吧
Okay.
求求你们
Please!
最后一次
Last... chance.
你 叫
What's... your...
什么名字
name?
黄鼠狼
Weasel.
我听不到
I can't hear you.
黄鼠狼
Weasel.
"我叫黄鼠狼 先生"
"My name is weasel, sir!"
我叫黄鼠狼 先生
My name is weasel, sir!
这才像话
Good boy.
你是哪里人 黄鼠狼
Where are you from, weasel?
白教堂
Wh-Wh-Whitechapel.
约翰叔叔是什么人
Who's Uncle John?
约翰叔叔是什么人
Who's Uncle John!?
-约翰·锐剥 -约... 约翰·锐剥
- J-John Ripper! - J-J... John Ripper?
那个大人物吗
The big man?
你是他的手下 对吧
You work for him, yes?
是的
Yes.
他现在救不了你 对吧
He can't help you now, can he?
-是 -别说话
- No. - Shh, shh, shh, shh.
乖小子 我要你听我说
My boy, I want you to listen to me
仔细听清楚
very closely.
我们不在乎你是谁
We don't give a fuck about you.
我们不在乎你是谁
We don't give a fuck about you.
你一文不值
You're nothing.
什么也不是
Nobody.
妈的
Shit.
我们会饶你一条小命
We'll let you live...
除非你把约翰叔叔的事告诉我们
if you tell us about your Uncle John.
-你想活命吧 -想 先生 我想
- You want to live, don't you!? - Yes, sir, yes, sir!
那就把约翰·锐剥的事全都说出来
Then tell us everything you know about John Ripper!
一字不漏
Everything!
-说"好的" -好的
- Say "yes." - Yes.
-好什么 -好的 先生
- Yes what!? - Yes, sir!
好的 先生 我全都告诉你们 先生
Yes, sir, I'll tell you everything, sir!
可以了
That'll do.
我的亲骨肉
My own flesh and blood.
-对不起 -不要再哭了
- I'm sorry. - Stop sniveling.
要不是怕我妹妹伤心
If it wouldn't break my sister's heart...
我早就把你生吞活剥了
I'd skin you alive.
让她伤心
Break her heart?
她经历的坏事还不够多吗
Hasn't she seen enough horrors?
-天啊 天啊 抱歉 -别跟我说什么
-Oh, God. Oh, God, I'm sorry. - Don't talk to me...
老天爷
about God.
你要离开伦敦
You're leaving London.
我不管你去哪
I don't care where you go.
如果你回来
If you come back...
我就把你的
I'll cut...
眼耳口鼻
your face...
都切掉
off.
祝你好运
Good luck, mate.
该死
Fuck!
亲启
亲爱的艾斯米
Dear Esme,
见字如面
hello again.
希望你健康喜乐
I hope you're happy and healthy.
你一切都好我就很开心
Yours truly is keeping cheerful.
我写信告诉你
I'm writing to tell you
我非常喜欢我们在一起的时光
how much I enjoyed our time together.
你是个美丽又特别的人
You're a beautiful and special person.
如果我自♥由♥了
If I were ever free,
我想我们会成为朋友的
I think we'd become good friends.
希望我们能既住不咎冰释前嫌
Forgive and forget, that's what I say.
总而言之
Anyway...
好好生活 保重
be good. Cheerio for now.
你的好友 贝特
Your friend, Bet.
亲亲
Kiss, kiss...
亲亲
kiss.
我很好奇
I am intrigued.
你希望我现在怎么做
What do you expect me to do now?
我希望你生我们的气
I expect you'll be angry with us.
那是自然的事
It's only natural.
你有什么目的
What's your game?
名片上已经写了
What it says on the card.
安保公♥司♥
Security management.
你是退役军人
You're ex-soldiers.
优秀军团出身
From a good regiment.
炊事班
Catering corps.
厨子
Cooks.
杰森怎么惹到你了
What did Jason do to you?
我叫他不要再去骚扰一位姑娘 他不肯
I asked him to leave a girl alone, and he wouldn't.
英雄
A hero.
是你的恋人吧
Your sweetheart, is she?
只是工作而已
Just a job.
"无论大小 全都接手"
"No job too big or too small."
希望他们付的价钱公道
I hope they paid you well.
给我一个不把你丢进火炉里的理由
Tell me why I shouldn't just toss you in that oven.
我马上就走了
Well, I'm off in a minute.
我希望我能找到你
I expect I can find you.
希望如此
I expect so.
在你找到之前 我就是你的眼中钉
Until you do, I'll be trouble that you don't need.
我最不想的就是变成这样
And that's the last thing I want to be.
来
Come.
给你看个奇迹
Look upon a marvel.
这些是内脏
These are the viscera.
我知道
I know.
当然了 你是厨子
Ah, of course. A cook.
颜色一点也不鲜艳
Such subtle colors.
你会发现
You find...
胃里有
all sorts...
各种各样的东西
in the stomach.
有一次我发现了一英镑金币
Gold sovereign, once.
给母亲买♥♥了一个鳄鱼皮包
Bought Mother a crocodile handbag.
你会变成什么样的眼中钉
What sort of trouble are you going to be?
各种形状各种大小 这可说不好
Comes in all shapes and sizes, doesn't it?
这个年轻人曾经认为自己是个肉中刺
This young man thought he was trouble.
现在他变成了一坨垃圾
Now he's offal.
从好的一方面来看
Looking at all this from the sunny side of the street,
锐剥先生
Mr. Ripper,
我们俩都各有所得 对吧
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表