剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
你们都已经听过了
You'll have already heard it.
我敢说我听过 麦克杜格尔先生
I dare say I have, Mr. MacDougal.
只要你们不是在商量搞事情就行了
As long as you're not talking mischief.
我的宝贝回到我身边了
I've got my baby back.
我绝对不会再让他离开我的视线
I'm not letting him out of my sight ever again.
你们想吃早餐了吧 亲爱的
Right. Suppose you want breakfast, dear.
是的 谢谢
Oh, yes, please.
-那走吧 -谢谢
- All right, then. - Please, yeah.
喝杯好茶
Have a nice cup of tea.
不能让人看到这张名单
Nobody... nobody sees this list.
明白
Understood.
如果渡鸦社同意不插手
First list is the seats we believe we can take
第一张是我们可以夺取的席位
if the Ravens agree not to stand.
第二张是自愿给出的席位
Second list is the seats we're willing to give to them.
两张名单都有排名
Both lists are ranked.
先破坏协议 后容易让步
Deal breakers first, easy concessions last.
我们赋予了你很大的责任
We've entrusted you with a great deal of responsibility.
我不会让你们失望的
I won't let you down.
如果你们不介意我问 为什么是我
If you don't mind my asking, though, why me?
你们为什么不亲自去
Why not go yourselves?
不能让人看出我与法♥西♥斯♥分子勾结
I can't be seen to conspire with fascists.
我不能让人看到
And I can't be seen.
如果出了岔子 你是外国自♥由♥职业者
If it goes wrong, you're a foreign freelancer.
我们毫不知情
We knew nothing.
他会威胁你
He'll try and intimidate you.
别让他得逞
Don't let him.
但也不能咄咄逼人相对
But don't be aggressive in return.
强调我们承诺和平对话
Emphasize our commitment to peace, to dialogue.
没事的 他们认识我
It's okay. They know me.
玛莎
Martha?
再见到你真好
Oh, it's so great to see you again,
斯威特夫人
Mrs. Thwaite.
您痛失所爱我很遗憾
I'm so sorry for your loss.
叫我乌狄妮 我们是老熟人了
Undine, please. We're old comrades.
-近来如何 -很好
- How are you? - Very well.
我真是迫不及待想知道未来如何
I'm so excited for the future.
你的勇气一直鼓舞着大家
Your courage has been an inspiration.
-谢谢你 -不 谢谢你 玛莎
- Thank you. - No, thank you, Martha,
谢谢你为我们的大业所做的一切
for all that you've done for our cause.
你们两个是一起来的
Now, did you two come here together,
还是正好在这里碰到
or is this happy coincidence?
就是巧合 你好 托马斯
Happy coincidence. Hi, Thomas.
你好 玛莎
Hi, Martha.
我能拍几张你的照片吗
Can I take some pictures of you?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
很好
Good.
非常好
That's great.
能不能麻烦你稍微往那边 对对
Could you just look slightly this way for... Yeah.
很漂亮
That's beautiful.
我有个想法
I have an idea.
托马斯 你要带玛莎一起去谈判
Thomas, you must take Martha with you to the negotiations.
我觉得那不是
I don't think that's a...
-那样不太好 -为什么
- That's not a good idea, is it? - Why not?
你们已经在伟大胜利之前共事过
You've worked together before with great success.
我参加 是什么谈判
I'm in. What are the negotiations?
那是个技术分♥析♥性的工作
Well, it's a technical, analytical type of job.
勋爵很喜欢女人
His Lordship likes women.
是个男人都喜欢女人
All men like women.
他会很惊讶的 对吧
He'd be surprised, wouldn't he?
天啊
Oh, boy.
大多数男人 绝大多数
Most men. A very high percentage.
我要说的是 没必要找第二个谈判者
My point, a second negotiator isn't necessary.
谈判桌上有女人在
A woman at the table
代表了冷静和平 我觉得挺好的
signals calm, peaceful intentions. It's a good idea.
谁会比我们双方都认识和信任的人更合适
And who better than someone we both know and trust?
还有五分钟开始直播
On the air in five.
我得走了 见到你真好 玛莎
Right, must dash. Lovely to see you, Martha.
你这是故意的 对吧
That was all deliberate, wasn't it?
-你来就是为了这个 -你在说什么啊
- You came here to do that. - What are you talking about?
我就是拍照
I'm taking pictures.
你进来得很理所当然 非常自然
Oh, you came in very smooth. Very natural.
五星级的入场
A five-star entry.
是她提的 托马斯 我什么都没说
She asked me, Thomas. I didn't say shit.
-是她说的 -那是因为你装得很自然
- She asked me. - That's because you're so smooth.
什么活
What's the job?
玛莎 作为你的朋友 相信我
Uh, trust me, Martha, as your friend.
你不是干这活的料
You're not meant for this kind of work.
你真的不是
You're just not.
乌狄妮不这么觉得
Well, Undine thinks differently.
什么活
What's the job?
你该知道的时候会知道的
You'll know when you need to know.
我明天一早过来接你
I'll pick you up tomorrow morning, early.
好了
There you go.
英俊潇洒
Handsome.
肯定是公爵
That'll be the duke.
听话
Be a treasure.
派人送点吐司还有酒过去
Send someone up with toast and gin.
让殿下们出去走走
Let Their Graces out.
好
Will do.
还有 佩吉
Oh, and, Peg?
明天和无名联盟的谈判
That meeting with the No-Names tomorrow,
我希望你和贝特能一起来 精神支持
I'd like you and Bet to come along. Moral support.
如果你们没有别的计划的话
If you have no other plans.
没有 当然能去 很好
No. Of course. Lovely.
常规节目将在国家劳动党
Regular programming will resume
进行播报之后继续
after this broadcast by the Country Labour Party.
骗子
Oh, fiddle.
又一个
Another?
近亲结婚的乡巴佬
Inbred yokels.
好了 我去睡觉了
All right, I'm off to bed.
晚安
Night.
晚安 孩子他爸
Night, Dad.
-晚安 -晚安 儿子
- Night. - Night, son.
你肯定也很累了 妈
You must be tired, too, Mum.
不用因为我睡太迟
Don't stay up on my account.
我可是精力充沛
I'm full of beans, me.
就是想把这个袖子织好
Just got to do this sleeve.
是你该去睡觉了
It's you needs your sleep.
要我帮你煮点热可可吗
Shall I make some cocoa?
好啊 热可可
Good idea. Cocoa.
游戏开始了 明天早上
The game's on. Tomorrow morning.
知道了
Got it.
-我就知道 -什么
- I knew it. - What?
更多麻烦
More trouble.
不 没什么事 妈 就是生意
No, that was nothing, Mum. It was a business thing.
搞得像你能骗得过我一样
As if you could lie to me.
没什么麻烦 妈 我发誓
No trouble, Mum. I swear.
拜托 阿尔弗雷德 不管是什么都别做
Please, Alfred, whatever it is, don't do it.
话说我的确要执行一项任务
Well, I do have a job on, as it goes.
不过很安全 是给政♥府♥干活
It's safe, though. Government work.
-不违法 我发誓 -你♥爸♥爸得癌症了
- Nothing shady, I swear. - Your dad's got cancer.
他活不了多久了
He's dying.
什么
What?
你♥爸♥爸得癌症了
Your dad's got cancer.
活不了多久了
He's dying.
妈
Oh, Mum.
我好难过 儿子
I'm sorry, son.
如今的医生可以创造奇迹
Doctors can do wonders these days.
他们说已经是晚期了
It's terminal, they call it.
肺癌
Lungs.
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表