剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
《潘尼沃斯》前情提要
节哀顺变 斯威特太太
I'm sorry about your husband, Mrs. Thwaite.
让我们既往不咎吧 冈特女士
Let's put the past behind us, Mrs. Gaunt.
我们让这个世界看看
Let's show the world what can be done
两个女人理智联手时 所能取得的成就
when two women reason together.
你喜欢派对吗 玛莎
Do you like parties, Martha?
你得把你姐从那人身边带走
You need to go get your sister away from that man.
他和魔鬼是一伙的
He's in league with the devil.
他真的是
I mean, really he is.
你们两个人
How did you two
怎么一起共事了
end up working together?
我们不是无名联盟的
We're not with the No-Name League.
接下来你会说
Next you'll tell me
你不是替中情局监视他们的
you're not spying on them for the CIA.
你想要什么 克劳利
What do you want, Crowley?
我想要你的灵魂 当然
I want your soul, of course.
托马斯 请你告诉我们发生了什么
Thomas, will you please tell us what happened?
我们没去过那 明白吗
We were never there. You understand?
天啊 詹姆斯
My God. James.
你好 弗朗西丝
Hello, Frances.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
等时机一到
When the time is right,
我自会公开现身
I shall reveal myself publicly.
然后 我要消灭敌人
And then I will destroy my enemies
带领国家走向复兴
and lead this country back to greatness.
渡鸦社
The Raven Society
即将迎来崭新的黎明
is on the cusp of a new dawn.
这将震惊世界
It'll shock the world.
你们愿意站在我这边吗
Are you with me?!
愿意 愿意 愿意
Yes, yes, yes!
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
愿意
Yes.
我愿意
Yes, I will.
艾斯米
Esme!
寇松上校
Captain Curzon,
他一直在伺机
he has been waiting,
一直等着来报复我
waiting all this time to pay me back.
有发现吗
Anything?
我连他叫什么名都不知道
I don't even know his first name.
我只是给他打扫房♥子 仅此而已
Just clean his house, that's all.
你知不知道他去哪了
Have you any idea where he's gone?
-你不是死了吗 -我不是还活得好好的
- You're supposed to be dead. - Well, I'm not.
你妈还好吗
How's your mum?
还行
All right.
我喜欢你妈
I like your mum.
你怎么没死
Why aren't you dead?
招数不赖吧
It's a good trick, eh?
我倒是想告诉你 但那就得牵扯到第三方
I'd tell you how, but I'd have to implicate other parties,
所以我还是不说了
so I'll say nowt.
给我一个不向警♥察♥告密的理由
Tell me why I shouldn't give the old bill a shout.
你为什么要那样
Why would you?
我没对你做过什么
I've done nothing to you.
最近
Recently.
你来这干什么
Why are you here?
你是怎么知道寇松的
How did you know about Curzon?
我朋友都是重要人物
I've got important friends, me.
而你们两个可是风云人物
And you're the talk of the town, you two.
怎么会 寇松是无名之辈
Why? Curzon's a nobody.
没有人是无名之辈
Nobody's nobody.
他为什么杀了艾斯米
Why'd he kill Esme?
为了报复我
To get at me.
复仇 他认为我不尊重他
Revenge. He thinks I disrespected him.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
原来是你的错
It were your fault, then.
我也这么猜的
Thought as much.
不然怎么会有人
Why else would anyone hurt
伤害她这么可爱无辜的小姑娘
such a lovely, innocent lass like her?
你做什么事不尊重他了
What did you do to disrespect him?
这些事跟你有什么关系
What's any of this got to do with you?
跟你一样 我只是想替艾斯米讨回公道
I just want justice for Esme, same as you.
我爱过她
I loved her.
你根本不了解她
You barely knew her.
她是我的未婚妻
She was my fiancée.
我敢肯定你一定非常喜欢她
I dare say you were very fond of her.
不过 男人的爱是不一样的
A man's love's not the same, though, is it?
你的情感变少了
You've less feeling in you.
不管怎样
Any road,
我们的亲爱的已经死了 没人指指点点了
our lad's away, pointing no fingers.
我们得把那个家伙再抓起来
We have to catch the bugger again.
最好还是一起合作
Best team up, eh?
我现在要走了
I'm gonna go now.
我做了什么冒犯你的事了吗
Have I done somewhat to offend you somehow?
没有 你疯了 仅此而已
No. You're mad, that's all.
别这样
Don't be like that.
我们可以互相帮助
We could help each other.
-再见 -他当时不是一个人
- Good-bye. - He weren't alone.
他和一个女人在一起
He were with a woman.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我在那
I were there.
我去看艾斯米
Came to see Esme.
他们先进了门
They got to the door first.
那个女人长什么样
Well, what did this woman look like?
年纪大
Older lady.
我记得是 深色头发
Dark hair, I think.
她当时戴了头巾
She were wrapped up.
他们开门很快就进去了 我没来得及看仔细
They let 'emselves in so quick I couldn't get a proper look.
早知道这样 我就能阻止他们了
I could've stopped 'em if I'd known.
他们自己开门进去的吗
They let themselves in?
什... 他们有钥匙吗
Wh-- Th-They had keys?
一大串钥匙
Big ring of 'em.
你去哪
Where you going?
钥匙让你想到了什么对吧
The keys, they gave you a clue, didn't they?
快说
Tell.
不
No.
我跟你一起去 福尔摩斯大侦探
I'm coming with you, Sherlock.
你不能和我一起去
No. You're not.
如果你和我一样深爱着艾斯米
If you loved Esme as much as I do...
你就不会拒绝我
you won't deny me.
你知道这我来说非常重要
You'll know how much this means to me.
新希望
4月4日早9点 维♥多♥利♥亚♥公♥园♥
弗朗西丝·冈特演讲会
天啊 你为什么打他
For fuck's sake, why'd you do that?
情绪使然 抱歉
Emotions got the better of me. Sorry.
给我走
Walk away.
让我看看
Now, let's have a look.
还不算太严重
Oh, it's not too bad.
我们从头说一次
Now let's start again, shall we?
你把钥匙交给他们了 为什么
You gave over the keys. Why?
我们一直都这么做
W-We do it all the time.
那栋楼里还有其他公♥寓♥出租
There are other flats in the building to be let.
他看起来是个体面的买♥♥家
He looked like a respectable buyer.
这是正常手续
It-it's normal procedure.
当你得知艾斯米被人谋杀后
When you heard about Esme's murder,
为什么不去报♥警♥
why didn't you say anything to the police?
我当时立刻就报♥警♥了
I called the police immediately!
来了两名警探
T-Two detectives came,
我跟他们详细描述了那个人
and I gave them a full description of the man
还做了详尽的笔录 我发誓
and-and all the relevant paperwork. Look, I swear.
警♥察♥早就知道了
The police knew.
那些警♥察♥
Coppers.
卖♥♥友求荣 利益熏心
Bent as Judas, the lot of 'em.
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表