剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
we've both had a result, haven't we?
我的客户安全无恙
My client's safe,
而你除掉了一个薄弱环节
and you're rid of a weak link.
肾脏派最好吃了
Nothing better than kidney pie.
有点尿骚味
The faint tang of piss.
我们坐下吧
Let's sit down.
喝杯酒吗
A glass of wine?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你怎么知道
How did you know...
杰森不可靠
Jason was weak?
一看他就知道了
Only had to look at him.
一看就知道了
Only a look?
他畏首畏尾
He's a flincher.
大家都知道锐剥家的人不会畏首畏尾
Everybody knows Rippers don't flinch.
这样不妥
It's not right.
算得上是整个东区的一个巨大污点
Sort of a black mark against the whole East End, isn't it?
我告诉自己
I said to myself,
这是一个为老大做好事的机会
here's a chance to do a good turn for the guv'nor.
示以
Out of...
友好和尊重
goodwill and respect.
没错
Exactly.
当然我有自己的理由
I had me own reasons, of course.
老实说 生意还没有起步
The business hasn't taken wing yet, to be honest.
虽说我知道这票任务是一场赌博
And I knew this job to be a gamble,
但我认为我需要做点惊天动地的事
but I thought I needed to do something drastic
给公♥司♥拉点业务
to get the business off the ground.
不 你希望你的冒犯能让我开心
No, you were hoping I'd be amused by your front
然后放你一马
and let you walk away.
不 我希望你能让我打理你的庄园
No. I was hoping that you might let me operate on your manor,
让人知道我的本事
put the word about I'm kosher.
很自以为是
Thinks he's the business.
傲慢张狂
Lairy as fuck.
认为自己眼光敏锐
A shrewd judge of character, he thinks.
我承认你的办事能力
I'll give him credit.
你是个勇敢的赌徒
He's a brave punter.
是愚蠢还是聪明
Is he stupid or clever?
我看不出来
I can't tell.
是哪一种
Which is it?
这是个好问题
That's a very good question.
是哪一种
Which is it?
愚蠢还是聪明
Stupid or clever?
这下 看来是愚蠢了
Well, the safe money would be on stupid.
但人总要给自己打气 对吧
But you've got to back yourself, haven't you?
天啊 原来是你
My God. Thank God it's you.
对不起 你没事吧
I am sorry. Are you all right?
你去哪了 都四点了
Where have you been? It's 4:00.
在工作
Working.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我差点死掉
I nearly died.
可怜的宝贝
Oh, you poor love.
你一定吓坏了
That must have been a horrible shock.
来 过来
Here. Come here.
没事了
It's okay.
你不在身边 我觉得又怕又孤单
I felt so scared and alone without you here.
对不起 艾斯
I'm sorry, Ez.
贝特·塞克斯还有这些肮脏活我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Bet Sykes and the whole dirty business.
别说了
Stop it.
你救了我
You rescued me.
这不是肮脏 是浪漫
It's not dirty, it's romantic.
你这么说真是...
Well, when you put it like that...
你外套上是什么
What's that on your jacket?
后背全是 你怎么...
All over the back, what have you got...?
没什么 是泥 没关系
No, it's mud. Look, it's fine.
泥巴而已
It's just mud.
我摔倒了
I fell over.
有封信 夫人
A letter, madam.
亲爱的佩吉
Dear Peggy,
展信佳
I hope you're well.
很抱歉 我是写信跟你告别并祝福你的
I'm sorry, but I'm writing to say good-bye and God bless,
因为 不论你信不信
'cause, believe it or not,
我此时正身处伦敦塔
I'm in the Tower of bloody London
而下周 那帮混♥蛋♥就要因为子虚乌有的事情
and the bastards are scragging me next week
把我给吊死
for something I did not do.
你一直都是我亲爱的姐姐
You've always been a good sister to me.
希望你今后健康幸福
I wish you health and happiness for the future.
我走了之后 请不要忘记我
Please remember me when I'm gone.
此致 爱你的妹妹 贝特
Very best regards, your loving sister, Bet.
吻你 吻你
Kiss, kiss, kiss.
♪ 我不会背叛 ♪
♪ I won't betray ♪
♪ 他的信任 ♪
♪ His trust ♪
♪ 尽管有人说 ♪
♪ Though people say ♪
♪ 我定然 ♪
♪ I must ♪
-干得不错 阿尔弗 -不客气 伙计
- Nice one, Alfie. - You're welcome, mate.
♪ 永远纯真 ♪
♪ True ♪
♪ 只要 ♪
♪ Just ♪
♪ 只要他 ♪
♪ As long as he ♪
♪ 需要我 ♪
♪ Needs me. ♪
唱得好 姑娘
On yourself, lass!
祝福你 阿尔弗
Good on ya, Alfie.
谢谢 老乔
Oh, cheers, Jobbo.
别喝那个
Don't drink that.
特难喝
It's horrible.
我都不知道你这么出名
I had no idea you were such a famous figure.
当然 这是我地盘
Aye, it's my local.
大家互相都认识
Everybody knows everybody.
他们喜欢你 你救过谁的命之类的吗
They adore you. Did you save someone's life or something?
他们只是很热情而已
They're just friendly people.
我去去就回
I'll be back in a tick.
别让那个人坐你旁边
Don't let that one sit next to you.
小偷
Hands.
阿尔弗 大恩不言谢
Alfie, words are not enough.
是的 确实
Yeah. That's true.
对了
Right.
物有所值 伙计
Worth every penny, mate.
我们以后对此保密 绝口不提
We'll say no more about it. Shtum.
死都不说
As the grave.
不过 要是有人问起我
If anybody asks about me, though,
你可以告诉他们 你很满意
you can just tell 'em that you're a satisfied customer.
帮我做做宣传
Helps put my name about.
懂了
Gotcha.
-桑德 -谢谢 阿尔弗
- Sands. - Thanks, Alfie.
不用客气
Hey. You're welcome.
-谢谢 戴维仔 -客气
- Thanks, Daveboy. - Aye.
上帝保佑你们
God bless you.
-给你 -好的
- Here ya are. - Yep.
魔鬼的钱 不过管它呢
It's Lucifer's silver, but to fuck with it.
希德虽然不是天使 但也不是魔鬼
Hey, Sid's no angel, but he's not Lucifer.
随你怎么乐呵 阿尔弗
Laugh and joke as you may, Alfie.
但是你知道我们都干了什么
But you know what path we've taken.
你个可怜虫
You miserable sod.
是谁说勇者取胜的
Who said who the fuck dares wins?
我得到了那个黑暗男的认可
I got the nod from the dark man himself.
你看着 生意马上就要好到天上去了
You watch, business is gonna take off like a rocket.
你看着吧 我不是说你做错了
You watch. I-I'm not saying what you done was wrong,
我只是实事求是
I'm just saying what's what.
我们和撒旦做了交易 阿尔弗
We've made a pact with Satan, Alfie.
和撒旦做了交易
A pact with Satan.
是的 我们之前就交易了
Yeah. We've done that before.
许多次
Many a time.
也许太多次了
Too many, maybe.
我能搞定锐剥
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表