剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
有人会站在我们这边 有人会反对我们
Some people will be with us, and some against.
我有信心军队和牧师都会站在我们这边
I'm confident about the army and the clergy,
但是女王陛下
but Her Majesty the Queen...
她让我头疼
she troubles me.
女王
The queen?
我们不是一致认为
Well, I-I thought we were agreed
她必须相信我们的忠诚吗
she must be assured of our loyalty.
我们也必须确认她会服从
And we must be assured of her obedience.
我知道你不喜欢走这条路
Now, I know you're not keen on going down this road,
但我想不出别的办法
but I see no alternative.
走哪条路
Down which road?
你很信任我对吧 弗朗西丝
You do trust me, don't you, Frances?
是的 我当然信任你
Yes, yes, of course I do.
如果女王不愿意
Well, if the queen should prove to be reluctant,
那我们就要想别的办法
then we will need to find an alternative.
我们要找人取而代之
We will need to find a replacement.
温德米尔公爵和公爵夫人到了
Their graces, the Duke and Duchess of Windermere.
欢迎 公爵和公爵夫人
Welcome, sir, ma'am.
欢迎回到你们的国土
Welcome back to your lands.
你好啊 小艾
Hello, Ez.
很抱歉我有段时间没来看你了
Sorry I haven't visited for a while.
如果你在的话 我希望你知道
If you're there, I expect you'll know
我杀了那两个人...
that I killed the people who...
你知道的
Well, you know.
虽然任务艰巨 但是我完成了
Had to be done, and now I've done it.
艾斯米·维尼克斯之墓
你记得我们第一次约会的时候吗
You remember that first time we went out?
我们在公园里 听着铜管乐队演奏
We were in the park, listening to a brass band,
我让你眉开眼笑
and I made you laugh.
你看着我的双眼
And you looked at me in my eyes,
你对我微笑
and you smiled at me.
你那快乐的笑容
One of your proper happy smiles.
那是你第一次对我笑
First one you ever gave me.
我想我了个去 她喜欢我
I thought, fuck a duck, she likes me.
我人生中最美妙的一刻 没错
Best moment of my life, that was.
最美妙的一刻
Best moment.
那段记忆曾经让我伤心不已
Used to be that that memory made me sad.
今早醒来 我想到这段记忆
I woke up this morning, and I remembered it,
我并没有因此而难过
and it didn't make me sad.
我看到你对我微笑
I saw you smile at me.
我也笑了
I sort of smiled back.
那是好事对吧
So that's good, isn't it?
事情会好起来的
Things are looking up.
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表