剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
An adventuress.
我觉得你更像是个理想主义者
You strike me more as the idealistic type.
是吗
Do I?
看来一个人可以身兼两种特质
Well, a person can be both, I suppose.
你是杜克大学毕业的吧
So, you're a Duke girl, huh?
加油 恶魔队
Go, Demons.
是蓝魔队
Devils.
杜克大学♥运♥动队
-你呢 -哥谭市人
- You? - Gotham.
从来没去过
I've never been.
那里真的像人们说的那么可怕吗
Is it as scary as people say?
挺安全的 而且越来越安全
Perfectly safe and getting safer.
20年后 哥谭将会成为东海岸的苏黎世
In 20 years, Gotham will be the Zurich of the Eastern Seaboard.
言归正传
Now...
渡鸦社的社长
the leadership of the Raven Society
身份保密
keep their identities a secret.
最近他们推选了新社长
They've recently elected a new chief.
我们要知道是谁
We need to know who that is.
渡鸦社里有个人
There's a fellow inside the Raven Society
能告诉我们新社长的身份 只要付钱就行
who will tell us the new leader's identity for a price.
你和潘尼沃斯要去和这个人碰头
You and Pennyworth are to meet with this chap.
关于
Details...
你们见面的地点
of your rendezvous...
以及资金
and funds...
怎么使用由你决定
to be used at your discretion.
但我需要你帮我签收一下
And I will need you to sign...
这些武器
for these.
我和潘尼沃斯的协议说好他不用带枪
The deal I made with Pennyworth stipulated no guns.
这样是正确的
And that was the right deal to make.
我们要把他招揽过来
Now... we reel him in.
如果他不愿意
If he balks...
就多给他一点钱
offer him more money.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
他人有所值
He's worth it.
或者至少联盟认为他是值得的
Or at least the League thinks he is.
犯罪团伙左右♥派♥的街头斗殴
Street fighting between left- and right-wing criminal gangs
已经造成三人死亡 多人受伤
has resulted in three deaths and numerous injuries.
警方说渡鸦社和无名联盟
The police say the outlawed organizations
这些非法组织
known as the Raven Society and the No-Name League
应为此次暴♥力♥事件负责
are to blame for the violence.
要是我 就把他们全都绞死
Hang 'em all, I say.
无论黑衣党 还是红衣党
Blackshirts, Redshirts,
天下乌鸦一般黑
they're all the bloody same.
都是穷懒鬼
Potless dossers.
迷人的美国小姐刚走了进来
That tasty Sherman just walked in.
凯恩小姐 你好
Miss Kane. Hello.
一杯可乐 谢谢
Cola, please.
这位女士来杯可乐
Cola for the lady.
你好吗
How are things with you?
-还行吧 -你呢 凯恩小姐
- So-so. - You, Miss Kane?
很好 我有活需要你去做
Fine. I have a job for you.
-抱歉 我不能再替你做事了 -为什么
- Sorry. I can't work for you anymore. - Why not?
-我要结婚了 -恭喜你
- I'm getting married. - Mm. Congratulations.
这和我们的协议有什么关系
How does that affect our arrangement?
我得有安全意识
I've got to be safety-minded.
已婚人士不能乱来
Married men can't mess about.
但已婚人士就是会乱来
But they do.
这笔钱数目不小
That's a lot of money.
结婚的花费可不小
Marriage is expensive.
我们能搞定
We'll manage.
现在打退堂鼓为时已晚
It's too late to back out now.
你已经深陷其中了
You're in too deep.
我很惊讶
I'm impressed.
你直接打我三寸 稳准狠
You went straight for my throat, no messing about.
谢谢你
Thank you.
事情是这样的 凯恩女士
Thing is, Miss Kane,
关于不干的原因 我撒谎了
I lied about my reason for quitting.
警♥察♥已经提醒了我 要提防你
The police already gave me a nudge about you.
现在告诉我太晚已经太晚了
It's too late to tell me it's too late.
你告诉我你不认识托马斯·韦恩
You told me you didn't know Thomas Wayne,
-但他是你的上司 -他不是
- but he's your boss. - He isn't.
我是说他之前不是 现在是了
I mean, he wasn't. He is now.
我当时并不认识他
I didn't know him then.
警♥察♥知道这事
The police know that?
幸亏你是个美国人
Good thing for you you're American.
你可以脚底抹油 我要是你 早就溜了
You can scarper. Sharpish if I were you.
我说的这份工作完全和政♥府♥无关
This job I'm talking about has no government angle at all.
警♥察♥不会反对的
The police won't object.
其实他们或许会同意
In fact, they'll probably approve.
我说了 幸亏你是个美国人
I said, good thing you're American.
你可以脚底抹油 我要是你 早就...
You can scarper. Sharpish if I were y...
我明白你的意思 不可能的
I heard you. That's not happening.
凯恩女士
Miss Kane...
叫我玛莎
Martha.
-我需要你的帮助 阿尔弗雷德 -玛莎
- I need your help, Alfred. - Martha.
我的老队长有五条生存法则
My old sergeant had five rules for staying alive.
第一条 别逞英雄
Rule No. 1, don't be a hero.
第二条 远离英雄
Rule No. 2, avoid heroes.
-我不是英雄 -他们也是这么说的
- I'm no hero. - They all say that.
你吃过苏格兰煮蛋吗
Have you ever tried a Scotch egg?
没有 想想酬劳
No. Think about the money.
第三条 不要想着钱
Rule No.3, don't think about the money.
这些法则都是你编的
You're making these rules up.
你果然很聪明
Good sense is good sense.
跟你说 我们正在获取
Tell you what. We're trying to get the name
渡鸦社新社长的名字
of the new Raven Society leader.
如果我们成功了
If we succeed,
我付你双倍
I'll pay you double that.
马上兑现
Cash on the nail.
就这一单
One job.
我吓到了
Now I'm scared.
因为你知道自己会答应
Because you know you're going to say yes.
这是一个塞在香肠里的鸡蛋
It's an egg inside a sausage
外面裹着面包屑
inside bread crumbs.
我不知道他们怎么做的
I don't know how they do it.
你好 小艾
Hello, Ez.
第一件事
Now, first thing--
慢慢地 把枪放下
slowly... put the gun down
放在那边的小桌子上
on that little table just there.
放下
Go on.
好
Right.
过来
Come here.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我变成了一个胆小鬼
I've turned into such a measly coward.
你不能这么说
You can't say that.
我看过你的表演 你像一条母狼 小艾
I've seen you in action. You're a she-wolf, Ez.
戈登·班尼特
Gordon Bennett.
我是不是说过只能在危急时刻用吗
Didn't I say use this only in the last resort?
刚才就是危急时刻
It was the last resort.
谁是戈登·班尼特
Who's-who's Gordon Bennett?
别管他了 你差点杀了我
Never mind him. You could've killed me.
我听见了声音
I heard a noise.
就像是有人在门外偷听
It was like someone was listening outside the door.
你听到了什么声音
Well, what sort of noise did you hear?
-脚步声吗 还是说话声 -不是
- Footsteps? Voices? - No.
与其说有声音 其实是一阵死寂
It wasn't so much of a noise as a huge, terrible silence,
似乎有人站在门外呼吸一样
as if someone was standing outside the door just breathing.
我知道这种感觉 很可怕
I know that feeling. It's scary.
是的
Yes.
但这只是你的想象
But it's your imagination.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表