剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
The captain, he killed Esme to punish me.
很多上校都想惩罚你
Lots of captains wanted to punish you.
不 我认为是他
No, I think it was him.
那个女巫告诉你的吗
The witch told you this?
她没这么说 没有
Well, not exactly. No.
我在梦里看到他了
I saw him-- in a dream.
更像是幻象 真的
Well, more of a vision, really.
但是他很清楚
He was crystal clear, though.
他一直在伺机
He has been waiting.
一直等着来报复我
Waiting all this time to pay me back.
就因为五年前你让他没面子了
For embarrassing him five years ago?
如果你们看到他看我的眼神
Now, look, if you could see how he looked at me,
你们就会明白了
you'd understand.
我记得他的名字
I remembered his name.
约翰·菲茨斯迈斯·寇松上校
Captain John Fitz-Smytth Curzon,
拉特兰郡燧发枪手第三营
Third Battalion, Rutland Fusiliers.
我给军人档案办公室打了电♥话♥
I called the Army Records Office.
他从战争中幸存下来
He survived the war.
他就住在那里
That's where he lives.
阿尔弗
Alfie,
我们先把话说清楚
just so we're clear,
你什么证据都没有
you've no proof yet-- nothing.
只有直觉
A feeling.
不要杀人
No bloodshed.
请答应我
Please say yes.
好
Yeah.
这是什么东西
What the fuck is this?
阿尔弗·潘尼沃斯亲启
"哈哈 你迟了一步 我的朋友
"Ha ha. A little too late, my friend.
别以为我会内疚或害怕
Don't think I'm sorry or scared.
我很高兴你得知了真♥相♥"
I'm glad you know the truth."
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表