剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
Are you trying to teach me a lesson,
还是单纯为了推销生意
or are you just drumming up business?
放尊重点
Show some respect.
我们是朋友 阿尔弗
We're friends, Alfred.
我是在帮你
I'm helping you.
我该回家了 我冷了
I should get home. I'm cold.
回答我 阿尔弗
Question, Alfred!
你真地认为艾斯米死于意外吗
Do you really think Esme died by accident?
无法控制的命运
Blind fate?
是抢劫行凶
It was a robbery.
警♥察♥这么说的 经常发生这种事
Police said so. Happens all the time.
看起来像是抢劫
It looked like a robbery.
就是抢劫 他们拿走了她的戒指
It was a robbery. They took her ring.
而且 她没有什么敌人
Besides, she had no enemies.
确实 她没有
True. She didn't.
别拐弯抹角了
Stop talking in riddles.
这不是很明显吗
Isn't it obvious?
他们杀了艾斯米就是为了让你痛苦
Esme was killed to make you suffer.
凶手看着你坐立难安
Her killer is watching you squirm,
他在嘲笑你
and he's laughing at you.
你知道
You know?
你知道谁杀了她
You know who killed her?
你碰我
You're touching me.
是的 对不起
Right. Sorry.
我不知道谁杀了艾斯米
I don't know who killed Esme.
但是他很了解你
But he knows you very well.
我认为 你也认识他
And you know him, I expect.
谁那么恨你
Who hates you so much
让你死还不够
that your death isn't enough?
谁那么恨你
Who hates you so much,
想看着你饱受折磨
he wants to watch you live a life
痛苦地活着
of tortured misery?
内心身处 你知道我说的都是事实
Deep down, you know I'm telling you the truth.
如果你愿意 我可以给你介绍
If you like, I could put you onto somebody
可能会帮到你的人
who might be able to help you.
-谁 -一个朋友
- Who? - A friend.
他们知道是谁干的
They know who did it?
他们无所不知
They know all there is to know.
我得先为你做事 你才会告诉我他们的名字
You'll give me their name if I do something for you first.
看 你的思路已经开始清晰起来了
See how your mind is already working better?
感受那热血 再次沸腾的感觉
Feel the blood... flowing through you again.
你想要什么
What do you want?
-来杯最好的再加双份杜松子 -阿尔弗
- Pint of best and a double gin, please. - Alfie.
你看起来特别帅
You look very smart.
今天出庭吧
Court date, is it?
阿尔弗 你看起开好...
Alfie, you're looking much...
巴扎或者戴维仔来过吗
Bazza or Daveboy been in?
没有 很奇怪
No. It's funny, that.
我有一段时间没见到他们了 我只是
I've not seen them for a while as it goes. I was only...
如果你见到他们 告诉他们我有事找他们
If you see them, tell them I'm looking for them.
行 没问题 都还好吧
Yeah, of course. Everything all right?
我需要你的猎枪
I need your shotgun.
要多少子弹
How much ammo?
全都给我
All of it.
谢谢 干杯
Cheers. Cheers.
双短管普德莱枪
Sawed-off double-barreled Purdey.
藏品级的
That's a collector's item.
劲儿有点大 不过绝对够用
Swings left something chronic, but she'll do the job.
谢谢 我会还回来的
Thanks. I'll bring it back.
没关系 阿尔弗 需要什么尽管开口
No bother, Alfie, anything you need, you know that.
肯定都是有原因的
Within reason, obviously.
再见
Bye.
你最近有杰森·锐剥的消息吗
Have you heard anything of Jason Ripper?
没有
No.
去北边了 我听说
Up North, I've heard.
在利物浦四处乞讨
Begging and scrounging his way around Liverpool.
可怜的利物浦人 没听说他回来吧
Those miserable Scouse...No word he's been back town?
他不敢 他要是回来我肯定会知道
He wouldn't dare, 'cause I'll find about it.
所以你不用担心
So don't you worry.
我一听到他的名字就发抖
I'm all shivery just hearing his name.
还有其他人在诋毁我吗
Has anyone else been slagging me off?
诋毁你 阿尔弗
You, Alfie?
你为什么会这么想
Why would you think that?
大家都爱你 是吧 桑德
Everyone loves you, don't they, Sand?
大家都爱
Everyone.
要是发现有这样的人 一定要告诉我
If a name springs to mind, you let me know.
掷铜板 下战书
Throw your coppers, throw your coppers.
打肿你的脸 掷铜板
Box your face, throw your coppers.
赏点钱吧 先生
Spare some change, guv'nor?
-抱歉 -祝你好运
- Sorry. - Good fortune upon you.
赏点钱吧 先生
Spare some change, sir?
潘尼沃斯先生 看见你太高兴了
Mr. Pennyworth. I am delighted.
你还好吗
How are you in yourself?
很好 查德雷先生 你呢
Well, Mr. Chadley. You?
非常难过 我必须得说
Bloody depressed, I must tell you.
看看这个地方 放纵堕落
Look at this place. Unbridled debauchery.
巴扎和戴维仔来了吗
Bazza and Daveboy around?
麦克杜格尔先生已经不在这工作了
Mr. MacDougal doesn't work here any more.
巴什福德先生在这
Mr. Bashford is here.
我们一直都非常想念你
We have been missing you like hell.
你觉得你什么时候能回来工作呢
When do you think you can come back to work?
我会告诉你的
I'll let you know.
-巴扎 -阿尔弗
- Bazza. - Alfred.
怎么样
Wha'gwan?
你说呢
You tell me.
你看呢
What you see?
戴维仔走了 你嗑嗨了
Daveboy's gone and you're high.
是的
Correct.
你看起来好多了
You look better.
是的 我好多了
Yeah. I'm better.
戴维仔在哪
Where's Daveboy?
在给托马斯·韦恩干活
Working for Thomas Wayne.
-当枪手 -其他的呢
- As a shooter. - What else?
-目标是谁 -我不知道
- Who's the target? - I don't know.
一个值一千英镑的人
Someone worth 1,000 pound.
你能想到有什么人恨我吗
Can you think of anyone who hates me?
很多人 怎么问这个
Lots of people. Why you ask?
不 我是说真正的仇恨
No, I mean, real hatred.
你能想到什么人吗 跟我结了梁子的
Can you think of anyone? Someone I've done wrong?
没有
No.
怎么了 阿尔弗
What's going on, Alfie?
你精神精神 哥们
Straighten up, mate,
然后我们再谈
then we'll talk.
死人回来纠缠过你吗
Do dead people ever come back and haunt you?
-什么 没有 -没有
- What? No. - Ghosts?
你不觉得有这种事吗
Don't you think?
根本没有什么鬼魂
There are no ghosts.
-你见过吗 -没有
- Have you seen one? - No.
没有 他们是幻想
No. They're figments,
意志薄弱的产物
the product of weak minds.
我能信任你吗
I can trust you, can I?
能
Yeah.
我知道你明白
I know you know this.
你今晚一定要成功
You have to succeed tonight.
光努力是不够的
Trying hard won't count.
如果你想要那个名字
If you want that name.
乌狄妮 别表现得那么焦虑
Undine, do stop looking so anxious.
我的焦虑是恰到好处
My anxiety is perfectly appropriate.
你自以为是的自信才更成问题
Your smug confidence is more the problem.
别担心 我心里有数
Don't worry, I know what I'm doing.
我们在享用美好的晚餐 仅此而已
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表