剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
- It was a cover-up. - Why?
不知道 我要去找警♥察♥问问
Don't know. I'm going to ask a policeman.
你们两个去找派克
You two, find Pike.
该死的
Goddamn it.
你很紧张
You're nervous.
我当然紧张
Of course I am.
你一定会表现出色的 这一点我毫不怀疑
I haven't the faintest doubt that you'll be marvelous,
你的讲话会引人入胜
your speech will be spellbinding,
集♥会♥一定会非常成功的
and the rally will be a great success.
没错
Yes.
或是吃牢饭
Or the Tower.
注定会成功的
Success. Destiny.
非常好
Well and good.
成功
A success.
然后呢 吉米
What then, Jimmy?
我想我会开始亲自出马
Well, I think I'll start by personally
阉了首相以及其所有亲信
castrating the prime minister and all his cronies.
然后把他们送上阿尔盖特绞刑台饿死
Then I'll put them out to starve in the Aldgate gibbet.
我相信那是罪有应得的
Jolly well deserved, I'm sure.
但是对于民众来说
But wouldn't mercy look more statesmanlike, though,
仁慈不是更有政♥治♥局风度
to the people at large?
民众
The people...
不仅喜欢暴行
love ferocity,
还喜欢盛大的场面
and they love a spectacle.
两样我都会满足他们
I'll give them both.
天啊
Christ.
这些有点吓人吧
It's all a bit daunting, isn't it?
我们要发动内战
I mean, we're-we're starting a civil war.
做好准备 弗朗西丝
Steel yourself, Frances.
毫无疑问 我是带着教鞭来的
Make no mistake, I come with a rod of correction.
必定要有流血事件
There must be bloodshed.
必定要产生痛苦
There must be pain.
更强大的新国家就是那样缔造的
That is how a new and stronger nation is forged.
鸡蛋有别于蛋卷 姑娘
Egg and omelets, old girl.
你很清楚
You know that.
对 你当然是对的
Yes. Yes, you're right, of course.
抱歉 就是想到了一些往事
Sorry. Just a... touch of the old butterflies.
我们要战斗 然后胜利
We shall fight... and win.
如果女王陛下
What if the queen...
拒绝接受我们的胜利怎么办
refuses to accept our victory?
我们会和她理论
Well... we'll reason with her.
她会做出正确决定的
She'll do the right thing.
那如果没有呢
Wh-What if she doesn't?
她也知道她的叔叔
Then she knows that her uncle
在巴哈马迫不及待想回家呢
is waiting in the Bahamas, anxious to come home.
觊觎者吗
The pretender?
绝对不行
Never.
绝对不行
Never?
你这么觉得吗
Do you think?
一个逃避战争的懦夫 一个叛国者
A coward who fled the war, practically a traitor?
这些小事是很恶劣
Trifle harsh.
他不是亚历山大大帝 但是
He's no Alexander, but...
他娶了一个离婚的美国女人
He's married to an American divorcée,
他还戴首饰
and he wears jewelry.
我们怎么能说着要正德
How can we talk about restoring virtue
还允许这样一个人身居王座
and allow such a man on the throne?
或许你是对的
Perhaps you're right.
不 你就是对的
No. You are right.
毫无疑问
No doubt.
不管怎样
In any case...
用这男人来威胁对我们有利 你不懂吗
the mere threat of the man is useful to us, don't you see?
女王并不知道我们不会支持他
The queen doesn't know we won't countenance the man.
我竟然在这里管女王的事
Here am I, talking about the queen's business.
真是荒唐
Absurd.
我一句体面的话都写不出
I can hardly write a decent sentence.
真是坏习惯
Terrible habit.
-抽烟吗 -偷偷靠近别人
- Smoking? - Sneaking up on people.
太没教养了
It's uncivilized.
旧习难改
Hard to break old habits.
这也强烈预示了
And it strongly suggests this conversation
这次对话不会友好了
will not be amiable.
你是因为内疚才这么说
That's your guilty conscience talking.
内疚 你还真是奉承我了
Conscience? You flatter me.
你知道我为什么来
You know why I'm here.
毫无头绪 老伙计
Not the faintest, old chap.
你们 我指的是整个警方
You-- and by "You," I mean the police--
你们知道是谁杀了艾斯米 却掩盖真♥相♥
you knew who killed Esme, and you covered it up.
这是很严重的指控
A very serious accusation.
别说废话 快说真♥相♥
Skip the bollocks. Talk.
假设你说的都是事实
Supposing what you say is true.
我不负责艾斯米的案子 你为什么觉得
I wasn't on Esme's case-- why do you assume
我会知道什么
I know anything about it?
你无所不知 这是你的工作
You know everything. It's your job.
又来奉承了
Flattery again.
我不是很高兴 阿齐兹先生
I'm not happy, Mr. Aziz.
我一点都不高兴
I'm not happy at all.
如果你要装傻
Was you to play ignorant,
我就无法对我后面的行为负责了
I can't be responsible for my actions.
你是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
没错 正是
Yeah. I am.
我先把话说清楚
Just wanted to be clear on that point.
我不喜欢过早投降
I'd hate to capitulate too early.
不过你破了案倒是非常不错
Uh, bravo on cracking the case, by the way.
回头你得跟我说说怎么破的
Someday you must tell me how you did it.
这其实是常见的肮脏套路
It's the usual sordid story.
杀艾斯米的凶手 寇松先生
Esme's killer, Mr. Curzon,
是一个权贵的私生子
is the bastard son of a very important man.
是个勋爵
A lord, in fact.
让我们帮忙 这案子不了了之
Favors were called in; the case was scuppered.
哪个勋爵 告诉我名字
What lord? Give me a name.
我这条命可不值那么多信息
That's more than my life's worth.
就是字面意思
Literally.
割我的喉 随你意
Cut my throat, if you must.
告诉我寇松现在在哪里
Tell me where Curzon is now.
我不知道
I don't know.
我说了 阿齐兹先生 我不是很高兴
Like I said, Mr. Aziz, I'm not happy.
我会大闹一场的
I'll make trouble.
我说的可不是毛手毛脚那种
Bulls in china shops ain't in it.
我不知道你找的人在哪里
I don't know where your man is.
不过如果你给我点时间
I expect I could find out, though,
我应该能查到
if you gave me some time.
我没有时间
I haven't got time.
我一离开这里
You could put the Sweeney onto me
你就会让特警抓我
as soon as I walk out there.
对 我是可以这样
Yes, I could do that.
你得相信我
You'll have to trust me.
你有二十四小时
You got 24 hours.
那我最好现在就开始了
Well, I'd better get onto it, then.
那么 我怎么跟你联♥系♥
Now, how should I reach you?
见鬼
Fuck.
要我说 他们都是疯子
If you ask me, they're all bloody lunatics.
的确是渡鸦 但更像是乌鸦
Ravens, indeed. They're crows, more like.
不满的乌鸦 你让他们如了愿
Disgruntled crows. You give them their head,
他们转眼之间就会在战争中支持我们
they'll have us back at war in a trice,
-也不管是跟谁打仗 -一点没错
- never mind who with. - Hear, hear.
我希望你在这次集♥会♥上
I hope you're gonna give 'em a bloody good thrashing
能狠狠给他们当头一棒
at this wretched rally.
别担心 我门会好好教教他们的
Don't you worry, we'll show them what's what.
总要比那帮卑鄙的无名联盟强 对吧
Rather them than that wretched No-Name League, eh?
至少渡鸦们对等级有所尊重
At least the Ravens have proper respect for rank...
还有血统
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表