剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
You've made me feel guilty now.
这是为拉特兰男爵的
This, was a 50-place service
六十大寿
in honor of His Grace Baron Rutland,
准备的50人份的摆台
on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
这桌子真漂亮
It's a gorgeous table.
又正式又带点抒情♥色♥彩
It's formal and yet lyrical somehow.
多谢夸奖 艾斯米
Thank you, Esme.
是啊 我挺...
Yes, I was...
那张摆台我挺满意的
I was quite satisfied with that one.
对了 这张不太正式的摆台是给法国大使的
Yes, this was a-a less formal table for the French ambassador.
潘先生
Mr. P,
您可能会觉得这很无聊
this might be frightfully boring for you,
如果您不情愿的话
and you have to say no
请务必跟我说 但
if you'd prefer not to, but...
您愿意帮我策划我们的婚礼吗
would you consider helping me to plan our wedding?
我真的希望那天能让阿尔弗自豪
It's just that I do so want a day to make Alfie proud.
说实话 我还是挺气馁的
And, to be honest with you, it's all quite daunting.
而您如此有天赋
And you have such a gift.
我会很...
I-I'd be...
能帮你是我的荣幸 我很乐意 艾斯米
I'd be happy and honored to assist you, Esme.
孩子他妈
Mother!
接电♥话♥
Telephone!
得了 我长耳朵了
Right, I've got ears.
喂
Hello?
妈 现在没空聊
Hello, Mum. Can't chat.
-艾斯米在吗 -你好啊 亲爱的
- Is Esme there? - Hello, love.
过得如何
How are you?
你的声音听起来好近
You sound ever so close.
你在哪 带雨衣了吗
Where are you? Did you take your mac?
-这天看上去又要下雨了 -妈
- 'Cause it looks like rain again. - Mum.
行了 遵命 老大
All right. Yes, sir, Mr. Bossy Boots.
马上就给你找来
Right away.
他在干活呢
On the job, he says.
就这会儿有空
Only got a minute.
没工夫浪费在他亲妈身上
No time to waste on his mum.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
你好 小艾 打电♥话♥看看你怎么样
Hello, Ez. Just checking in.
谢谢 工作如何
Thank you. How's the job?
你也知道的 就老样子
You know. The usual.
我爸妈对你还好吧
Everybody still friendly, I hope?
挺好的 我们相处挺愉快的
Yeah, we're having a lovely time.
你♥爸♥就是一只大泰迪熊 不是吗
Your dad's just a big teddy bear, really, isn't he?
一只泰迪熊 你进错家门了吧
A teddy bear? You in the right house?
你有没有特别喜欢哪种白色
Do you have a shade of white that you particularly like?
哪种白色 没有
A shade of white? No.
我今天去公♥寓♥看颜色了
Yes, I'm going to the flat today to look at colors.
是吗 好的
Are you? All right.
挺好 颜色挺好的
That's good. Colors are good.
我得挂了
Listen, I've got to go.
要干活了
On the job.
你什么时候...什么时候回来
When are you-- when are you back?
不好说 你乖乖待在我家
Hard to tell. Look, stay at Mum's.
爱你
Love you.
艾斯米 你看够了记得告诉他
Esme, do tell him when you've seen enough.
潘先生说他愿意帮我们策划婚礼
Mr. P said he'd help us with the wedding plans.
是吗
Did he?
那敢情好啊
That's very nice, I'm sure.
别生气
Don't sulk!
你也可以帮忙
You can help, too!
糟糕 我惹她不开心了吧
Crikey, I've upset her now, haven't I?
你给我出来
Come on out of there, you!
别用这种语气跟我说话 谢谢
Don't use that tone of voice with me, thank you.
我没有生气
And I wasn't sulking.
很对不起 母亲
I'm so sorry, Mother.
当然我应该先征求您的意见
I should have asked you first, of course.
您也能帮我们吗
Will you help as well?
拜托
Please?
我觉得我的衣服和头发上
I feel like I've got her on my clothes...
全是她的血
and in my hair.
-天啊 -这边
- Oh, Jesus. - This way.
我来
It's okay.
给我滚
Fuck off.
见鬼
Shit.
没什么大碍
You're all right.
只要缝几针
A few stitches.
我们去找个医生
We'll find a doctor...
然后带你回家
and we'll get you home.
该死
Fuck!
我们还活着 行动自如
Hey, we're alive and walking about.
还算不错的
That's a result.
整个行动彻底失败了
This whole operation's been a horrible failure.
联盟很可能会把我除名的
The League will likely throw me out.
在真正的军队里
In the real Army,
不管你失败多少次
you can fail as much as you like--
军队都不会赶你走
they'll never throw you out.
他们不会抛下任何人
There'd be nobody left.
但那是在真正的军队里
But that is the real Army.
无名联盟不仅仅是一支伪装的军队
The No-Name League is not just a pretend army.
不仅仅是能骁勇善战的士兵
It's not just soldiers who can fight.
别说骁勇善战了 你能走吗
Never mind fighting. Can you walk?
我当然能走
Of course I can.
你得自己去找医生
You need to find yourself a doctor.
我看到小镇附近有家医院
I saw a hospital near town.
我来对付另一波
I'll deal with this other mob.
我们走
Now let's go.
哪边
Which way?
乡村诊所
你好 你哪里不舒服
Hello. What seems to be the trouble?
我的腿
My leg.
是的
Oh, yes.
我的天 我得去叫医生
Dear me. I'll have to call the doctor.
请这边走 小心地毯
If you'll come this way, please, minding the carpet.
你感觉怎么样 小姑娘
How do you do, young lady?
-我叫弗朗西丝·冈特 -我叫玛戈
- Frances Gaunt. - Margo.
玛戈·基恩
Margo Keen.
你怎么受伤的 基恩小姐
So, what happened, Miss Keen?
我恐怕我穿过了一扇玻璃门
Well, I'm afraid I walked through a glass door.
玻璃门 简直匪夷所思
A glass door? How bizarre.
怎么会有人装玻璃门呢
Why would anyone have a glass door?
更像是落地窗那种
Well, it was more of a French window sort of thing.
落地窗 天啊 太荒谬了
French window. For God's sake. How absurd.
要么是门 要么是窗
I want a door or I want a window,
怎么会有这种不伦不类的东西
not a half-baked compromise.
我来看看
Now let me see.
很严重吗
Is it bad?
不
No.
不是很严重
Not really.
缝个八♥九♥针吧
Eight or nine stitches.
这是麻醉剂
Now, this is an anesthetic
用来减轻我给你缝合时的疼痛
to dull the pain while I'm stitching.
你会有一种不太舒服麻痹感
You'll feel a not unpleasant wooziness.
好了 你表现得很好
There we are. Good girl.
会留疤吗
Will there be a scar?
可能会留一点
A little one, maybe.
那样更有个性
Adds character.
可我不想留疤
But I don't want a scar.
我妈有个疤
My mom had a scar...
她留疤的
...where she...
地方
Scar...
道森护士
Nurse Dawson!
抓我吧
Fair cop.
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表