剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
Or he may have just announced the start of a civil war.
你个愤世嫉俗的混♥蛋♥ 亦或者
Or maybe, you cynical bastard,
人♥民♥会行使自己的自♥由♥
the people will use their freedom
做出明智和平的选择
to choose wisely and peacefully.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
作为一个出色的双陆棋棋手
For such a sharp backgammon player,
你还真是天真得可以
you really are very naive.
我们就假设一下
Suppose, just suppose,
如果乌狄妮·斯威特和无名联盟
that Undine Thwaite and the No-Name League
真的把信息传达给人♥民♥ 取得胜利
actually get their message across and they win.
如果英国人♥民♥都是善良正派的
What if the people are actually good, decent men and women
他们都明智地拒绝了渡鸦社呢
and they soundly reject the Raven Society?
那你为什么还要愤世嫉俗
What then with your cynicism?
有时候我忘了你是个疯癫的理想主义者
You know, sometimes I forget you're a wacko idealist.
首先 哈伍德勋爵绝不会接受失败
A. Lord Harwood will not accept defeat on any terms.
他会使用暴♥力♥手段
He'll turn to violence.
其次 你真的觉得
And B. Do you really, truly believe
该由乌狄妮·斯威特和无名联盟
that Undine Thwaite and the No-Name League
管理这个国家吗
should be running this country?
为什么不行
Why not?
中情局觉得自己该管 你为什么帮他们
The CIA believes they should. Else why are you helping them?
中情局喜欢多重出路
The CIA likes options.
我们也帮首相做事
We're helping the prime minister, too.
如果渡鸦社帮我们 我们也支持他们
We'd back the Ravens if they'd have us.
中情局甚至可以让只猩猩管理国家
The CIA would let a chimpanzee run this country
只要这样符合美国的利益
if it served American interests.
才不会 这是玩笑话
No, that's not true.
我跟你保证这句句属实
I can assure you it is.
怎么 中情局还会支持暴♥力♥镇♥压♥吗
What, so the CIA would support violent repression?
宵禁 强制♥服♥役
Curfews? Mandatory conscription?
不 随你怎么说
No, say what you like,
但只要有别的选择
but they wouldn't choose a fascist dictatorship
他们就不会选择法♥西♥斯♥独♥裁♥统治
when there are other options.
还是有道德意识的
There are moral imperatives.
-其实没有 -那就证明了
- There really aren't. - Well, then that just proves
你们政♥府♥的人都干瘪老旧
that you government people have dried-up little souls.
-就像葡萄干 -骂得真狠
- Like raisins. - Ouch.
证明不了无名联盟无法管理国家
It doesn't prove that the No-Name League couldn't run the country.
我见过几次乌狄妮·斯威特
I've met Undine Thwaite several times.
她很聪明
She's very intelligent and...
能干 正直
capable and honest.
我们就保留不同意见 行吗
Let's just agree to disagree, shall we?
我下双陆棋输了多少钱
How much did I lose at backgammon?
250镑
£250.
-你去哪里 -假期结束了
- Where are you going? - Vacation's over.
在出什么乱子之前我得先回去工作
I have to get back to work before the shit hits the fan.
真的欠那么多吗 250镑
Really? That much? 250?
下次见到你我得还你钱
Have to pay you back when I next see you.
你不够加倍的了
You don't double enough.
说到回去工作
Listen, speaking of back to work,
把我算上
count me in.
我想工作
I want to work.
为干瘪老旧的政♥府♥人员工作吗
For government people with dried-up souls?
我相信无名联盟所代表的
Well, I believe in what the No-Names stand for.
我相信和平与社会正义
I believe in peace and social justice.
我不在乎你为什么帮他们
I don't care why you're helping them.
你是在帮他们 所以我很愿意来帮你
You are, so I'm happy to help you.
我会打电♥话♥给你的
Okay, I'll give you a call.
不 这话就是叫人滚蛋的意思
No. That sounded ominously like "fuck off."
玛莎
Martha,
我和你说这话是处于朋友的情分
I'm telling you this as a friend.
我丝毫没有怀疑过你的能力
I don't for a moment doubt your competence.
但你不像我这么了解这个世界和这些人
But you don't know this world and these people like I do.
老实说
And, quite frankly,
你最好不知道
you're better off not knowing.
事情会变得一发不可收拾
Things are going to get pretty nasty.
我不确定你是否该参与
I'm not sure you should be involved.
所以你才需要...
That's exactly why you need...
我无法阻止你替无名联盟做事
I can't stop you from working for the No-Name League.
我只是这么一说 好好考虑一下
I'm just saying, think about it.
好吧
Okay?
自命清高的混♥蛋♥
Patronizing bastard.
给无名联盟投票
A vote for the No-Name League
投票
给无名联盟投票
就是给希望投票
is a vote for hope.
给平等投票
A vote for equality.
给爱投票
A vote for love.
给乌狄妮·斯威特投票
Vote Undine Thwaite.
对权力说真话的自♥由♥
Freedom to speak truth to power.
-立刻给我回来 -站住
- Get back here now! - Stay where you are!
给渡鸦社投票
我认为你该告诉他
I think you should tell him.
别再说了 我们说好的
Oh, don't start again. We agreed.
只是觉得这样不对 他蒙在鼓里
Just doesn't feel right, him not knowing.
那是我秘密 亲爱的
Well, it's my secret to tell, love.
我是不会说的
And I'm not telling, all right?
到此为止 我们走
That's the end of it. Come on.
欢迎回家 亲爱的
Welcome home, my love.
姑娘们 这是我亲爱的妻子克拉丽莎
Girls, this is my darling wife Clarissa.
来吧
Come along.
我喜欢你对这里的布置
I like what you've done with the place.
非常漂亮
Très chic.
你也是
And you.
很美
You look fabulous.
荣光焕发
Positively blooming.
焕然一新
Like a new woman.
吉米 我
Jimmy, I...
我们能单独聊聊吗
May we speak alone?
别担心她俩
Oh, don't worry about the girls.
我的朋友都是她们的朋友
Any friend of mine is a friend of theirs.
来
Now...
告诉我你在想什么
Tell me what's on your mind.
你好像有困扰 不开心
You seem troubled. Unhappy, even.
完全没有 我很开心 非常开心
No, no, not at all. I'm very happy. Very happy.
只是
It's just, uh... you know,
一切太突然了
this is all so sudden.
我们以为你已经死了
We'd given you up for dead.
我现在感觉像是在做梦
I... I feel like I'm dreaming.
希望是个美梦
Hope that it's a happy dream.
当然是个美梦
Oh, of course a happy dream.
-新来的漂亮妞 -好极了
- Fresh meat. - Lovely. Lovely.
-还是个小红毛 -好极了
- Ginger pubes. - Lovely. Lovely.
惊艳动人 好极了
Get your eyes up. Lovely. Lovely.
我来找阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯
Alfred Pennyworth?
潘尼沃斯先生 有人来找你
Mr. Pennyworth, sir. Visitor.
桑德拉 你怎么来了
Sandra. What are you doing here?
很高兴见到你 但你不该来
It's good to see you, but you shouldn't have come.
我不是来找你负责任的
I'm not chasing you or anything.
巴扎和戴维仔叫我来给你带句话
Bazza and Daveboy sent me with a message.
他们不想露面引起怀疑
They didn't want to show their faces and rouse suspicions.
怀疑
Suspicions?
怀疑什么
Of what?
他们叫你低调一点 耐心等待
They said to tell you to stay low and tight
记住仰光
and remember Rangoon.
缅♥甸♥首都
该死
Ah, fuck.
好的 桑迪 这件事很重要
Okay, listen, Sandy. Now, this is important.
你回去告诉他们 我说绝对不可能
You go back to them and tell 'em I said fucking no.
不行
No.
告诉他们仰光的事不可行
Tell 'em I said forget all about Rangoon.
这是命令
That is an order.
好吗
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表