剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
你就是故意的 对不对
And you did it on purpose, didn't you?
我不明白你什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
怎么了
Now what?
我受够了
I've had enough of him.
永远不合体个屁
"Never the twain" My arse.
你给我注意点
Be careful now.
不然呢
Or what?
谁要吃三明治
Who wants a sandwich?
看到他的表现了吧
See how he behaves, eh?
一点都没变
Hasn't changed.
还是个不知道天高地厚的好斗小流氓
Still a belligerent little thug that doesn't know what's what.
天高地厚 你怎么不让我了解一下 爸
What is what? Why don't you show me, Dad.
-你需要长长教训 -那就教训我
- You need showing. - Well, show me, then.
别招惹他了 阿尔弗
Just leave him be, Alfie.
不 让他继续
No, no, let him carry on.
让他在自己家里对父亲不尊重 我能忍♥
Let him disrespect his father in his own house. I can take it.
这个家里不被尊重的一直都有两个人
There's only ever been two people disrespected in this house,
而你绝不是其中之一 对吧 说实话
and you ain't one of them, are you, Dad? Be honest.
你以前是个惹祸精
You were a troublemaker.
需要让你懂懂规矩
You needed discipline.
我妈也需要懂规矩 是吗
Mum need discipline, too, did she?
她也惹祸了 是吗
Making trouble, was she?
阿尔弗 别说了
Alfie, leave off.
那是我和你父亲之间的事
It's between me and your father.
多说无益
Least said, soonest mended.
你一直都这么说
That's what you always say.
因为我相信这个
It's what I believe.
继续 儿子
Carry on, son.
你现在是男子汉了
You're a big man now.
提高嗓门
Raise your voice.
责骂你亲爹
Chastise your own father.
好吧
All right.
没事 妈
It's all right, Mum.
你没做错
You're not wrong.
我不多说了
Least said.
对不起 爸
Sorry, Dad.
希望你是发自内心的
I should hope you are.
艾斯米
Esme.
阿尔弗 你怎么来了
Alfie, what are you doing here?
跟我一起坐公交车吧
Come for a bus ride with me.
坐公交车 为什么
A bus ride? Why?
我有辆轿车 被我处理掉了
Well, I had a car, but I got rid.
反正在伦敦也用不上轿车 是吧
Don't need a car in London, do you?
我是说 我们坐公交车去哪里
I mean, where would we be going on this bus ride?
你相信我吧
Well, you trust me, don't you?
不
No.
不太相信
Not really.
上楼
Upstairs.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得什么怎么样
What do I think of what?
玫瑰和巧克力是给你的
The roses and the chocolates are for you.
谢谢
Thank you?
阿尔弗 这是什么情况
Alfie, what is this?
我把这里租下来了
I rented the place.
预付了两年的房♥租
Two years up front.
这是你的了
It's yours.
当然 如果你想让我也住这里的话
Course, if you wanted me to live here, too,
我也可以答应
I could be persuaded.
阿尔弗 这太疯狂了
Alfie, this is mad.
我们不是情侣
We're not a couple.
你把我甩了 记得吗
You left me, remember?
不 你甩了我
No, you left me.
我当时在那里 你把戒指还给我就走了
I was there. You gave me the ring back and you left.
我走的时候你都没拦我
You didn't try to stop me from going.
我害怕了
I got scared.
你 还会害怕
You, scared?
关于野兽的那番话
All this talk of animals.
我心里确实有一头野兽
I do have an animal in me.
从十六岁起
He's fed me,
他让我有东西吃 有地方住 活到今天
paid the rent, kept me alive since I was 16.
我不知道心里是否还住着别人
And I don't know if there's anybody else in there.
一个更平静的人
Somebody more peaceful.
一个配得上你的人
Somebody that deserves you.
不管怎样 我决定不再忧虑了
Anyway, I've decided not to worry anymore.
浪费时间 所以
It's a waste of time, so...
所以你抢银行了
So, you robbed a bank.
生意很红火 但这个不是我要说的
Business has been good, but that's not the point.
不 其实也算是我要说的
Well, no, that sort of is my point, actually.
对不起 你打乱我思路了 我要说什么
Sorry, you're distracting me. What's my point?
我们为什么来这 阿尔弗
Why are we here, Alfie?
你有勇气按自己的意愿生活
You had the courage to go your own way
相信自己
and trust yourself.
我没有
I didn't.
但是我现在是这样了
But I do now.
愿意嫁给我吗
If you'll have me.
♪ 世间万物 ♪
♪ To everything ♪
♪ 不停转动 ♪
♪ Turn, turn, turn ♪
快走 快走
Let's go! Let's go!
♪ 总有一天 ♪
♪ And a time ♪
♪ 每个意愿 ♪
♪ For every purpose under heaven ♪
♪ 可以出生 ♪
♪ A time to be born ♪
♪ 可以死亡 ♪
♪ A time to die ♪
♪ 可以孕育 ♪
♪ A time to plant ♪
♪ 可以收获 ♪
♪ A time to reap ♪
♪ 可以杀戮 ♪
♪ A time to kill ♪
♪ 可以康复 ♪
♪ A time to heal ♪
♪ 可以大笑 ♪
♪ A time to laugh ♪
♪ 可以哀悼 ♪
♪ A time to weep. ♪
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表