剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
我觉得留在那里太久 会迷失自我
I think if you stay in too long, you start to lose yourself.
我们到了
This is us.
你要去哪
Where are you off to?
与你何干
What do you care?
别这样
Oh, don't be like that.
我很在乎 你知道的
I care a lot. You know I do.
行为美才是真美 不是吗
Handsome is as handsome does, isn't she?
-被嫌弃我还是能感觉到的 -你去哪
- I know when I'm not wanted. - Where are you going?
我去伦敦 不会回来了
I'm off to London, and I'm not coming back.
所以再见
So goodbye.
伦敦 别傻了
London? Don't be daft.
好了 贝特 我们可是姐妹 贝特
Come on, Bet. We're sisters, eh? Bet?
你喜欢果酱吗 艾斯米
Do you like marmalade, Esme?
喜欢 十分可口
I do. It's scrumptious.
我估计你
I expect you, uh...
我估计你认为是苏格兰人发明了果酱吧
I expect you think the Scots invented marmalade.
我听说是这样的
I've heard that's the case.
胡扯
Rubbish.
果酱是葡萄牙人发明的
Marmalade is Portuguese.
我问你
I ask you,
苏格兰不长橙子 对不对
oranges don't grow in Scotland, now, do they?
应该是
I should think not.
而在里斯本
And in Lisbon...
你知道他们管大铁锅叫什么
what do you suppose they call a large iron pot?
不知道
I don't know.
在里斯本 艾斯米 他们管大铁锅叫做
In Lisbon, Esme, they call a large iron pot...
果酱锅
a marmalado.
不会吧
No.
我说完了
I rest my case.
他又在给你讲葡萄牙果酱的事了吧
Stunning you with his Portuguese marmalade, is he?
我相信潘先生说得对
I'm sure Mr. P is right.
来点腰子吗 艾斯米
Some, uh, kidneys, Esme?
不要吃 艾斯米 亲爱的
Don't, Esme, love.
没人喜欢吃那种东西 除了老潘
No one likes 'em, except Mr. P.
我做了几百万个了 没一次好吃的
I've cooked a million, and they're wrong'uns every time.
我不同意
I disagree.
味道很好
They're just right.
那是什么
What's that?
-五朔节花柱 -干什么用的
- A maypole. - What's it for?
不好说 小姐 在女士面前
Wouldn't like to say, miss, to a lady.
假装我不是就好
Pretend I'm not a lady.
性狂欢派对用的 小姐
It's for sex orgies, miss.
真的假的
You're kidding me.
很会玩 这些乡下人
Very set in their ways, these country people.
瞧瞧
Hey, would you look at that?
黑暗茶屋
"The Darkness Tea Rooms."
大家早上好
Morning, all.
欢迎光临
Welcome.
请坐
Please take a seat.
两位来点什么
What can I get you?
这地方不错
Lovely little place you have here.
我们努力打理 先生
We like to think so, sir.
名字很怪
Odd name.
黑暗茶屋
The Darkness Tea Rooms.
我的名字叫辉安
Dark-Ness. It's my name.
原来如此
Ah, of course.
我们要
We will have...
一壶大吉岭茶
a pot of Darjeeling.
我们要点松脆饼吗
And, um, should we have crumpets?
-好啊 -要一份松脆饼吧
- Sure. - Let's have crumpets.
大吉岭茶和松脆饼
Darjeeling and crumpets.
我提起这个名字
I bring up the name...
辉安女士
Mrs. Dark-Ness,
是因为这背后还有个悲伤的故事
because there's a sad story goes with it.
我们今天早晨本该在帕丁顿车站
We were supposed to meet a man this morning
和一个男人见面
at Paddington Station.
可是当我们见到他 他已经被人刺伤
Only when we met him, he'd been stabbed.
他死去了 就在我们面前
He died, right there in front of us.
而他死前只说了一个词
And he only said one thing before he went.
黑暗
"The darkness,"
他说
he said.
黑暗
"The darkness."
这难道不是个奇怪的巧合吗
Isn't that a strange coincidence?
我去端茶
I'll get your tea.
太直接了吧
That was very direct.
一般直接是最好的方式 小姐
Best way usually, miss.
请叫我玛莎 我不喜欢被叫小姐
Please call me Martha. I hate "miss."
是 小姐 就叫玛莎
Yes, miss. Martha it is.
现在怎么办
Now what?
等他们出招
Their move.
但是要是麻烦大了
But so when the shit hits the fan,
我该做什么
what should I do?
大事化小 我想
Switch off the fan, I suppose.
或者躲在麻烦圈外
Or stand behind something shit-proof.
我通过了班宁堡的
I completed the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve
美国海军陆战队预备役战斗训练
Combat Training program at Fort Benning.
我能照顾好自己
I can handle myself.
麻烦事交给我
You leave the rough stuff to me--
如果出现的话 但可能不会的 希望
if it occurs, which it might not. Hopefully.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们要喝吗
Should we drink that?
她可能在里面下了迷♥药♥什么的
I mean, she could have put knockout drops in it or something.
在茶里下毒
Poison the tea?
不会的
Never.
渡鸦社也许不是什么好东西
The Raven Society might be a bad lot,
但他们可不是该死的意大利人
but they're not bloody Italians.
我指望着她的上司找到他的上司 然后
I expect her boss will find his boss, and then
-他们会派一些枪手来接我们的 -一些
- they'll send a few gunmen to fetch us. - A few?
只需要一个人就够了
We only need one.
所以 你要结婚了
So, you're getting married.
是哪个姑娘这么有福气
Who's the lucky woman?
我可不确定她有多有福
I'm not sure how lucky she is.
抱歉 是我唐突了吗
Sorry. Is that a rude question?
她不知道我搅和进这些事情了
She doesn't know I'm mixed up with all this sort of carry-on.
所以我就一直哄着她
So, you know. Bring her up and I wobble.
我懂
I understand.
艾斯米 她叫艾斯米
Esme. The name's Esme.
她是位女演员
She's an actress.
演戏的
An actor.
你有照片吗
Have you got a picture?
有
Yeah.
她看起来人挺好的
She looks kind,
挺温柔
gentle.
是的
Yeah.
我配不上她
I don't deserve her.
我估计她也这么觉得
I expect she feels the same way.
我是说她也觉得自己配不上你
Vice versa, I mean.
不会的
Nah.
女人们可不会这么想 不是吗
Women don't think like that, do they?
是吗
Don't we?
一个女人知道自己的价值
A woman knows her worth.
她们真的知道 你就知道 不是吗
I mean, they do. You do, don't you?
而男人必须去找寻自己的价值
A man has to find out.
你还真是个古板的性别歧视者
You're a genuine old-fashioned sexist.
我不懂什么叫性别歧视者 小姐
I'm not sure what a sexist is, miss.
但如果它是字面意思 那我不是
But if they're what they sound like, I'm not one.
阿尔弗把性别歧视者理解成了跟性有关的词
我不会劈腿的
Strictly a one-woman man, I am.
怎么了
What?
她是个幸运的女人
She's a lucky woman.
你现在让我觉得有点惭愧了
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表