剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
让我单独待一会行吗
Leave me alone now, would you?
别把气撒在我身上 亲爱的
Don't take your grump out on me, duck.
我不是你的敌人
I'm not the enemy.
我们现在要怎么做
What we gonna do now?
我们俩永不相见
We never see each other again.
第一季 第八集
《桑迪·肖》
海报上有电♥话♥号♥码 可以打去问问
There's a telephone number you can call for information
新希望
4月4日早9点 维♥多♥利♥亚♥公♥园♥
弗朗西丝·冈特演讲会
火车班次和停车场的信息
about bloody trains and parking.
这么穿太高调了吗
Is this too much?
不 非常迷人 陛下
Oh, uh, no. It's very fetching, ma'am.
-但是这海报... -不行
- But this... - No.
不行 我认为太高调了
No. I think it's too much.
陛下 这个问题很严重
Ma'am, this is a serious problem.
这些秘密的政♥治♥团体
None of these secret political societies
以前从来不敢在公共场合露面
have ever dared show their faces in public before.
这实在是大不敬
This is a brazen show of disrespect.
海报太沉闷了
What a dreary poster.
冈特女士这样怎么能吸引大批人群呢
How on earth does Mrs. Gaunt expect to draw a crowd?
会有人群蜂拥而至的
Mm, there'll be a crowd.
嗜血成狂的一群暴徒们
A mob. Screaming for blood.
或者至少举♥行♥一次大选
Or a general election, at least,
其结果都是一样的
which would come to the same thing.
各党势均力敌的议会 军事管制
A hung parliament, martial law,
流血事件以及无政♥府♥管制 陛下
blood and anarchy, ma'am.
你应该去当编剧 首相 太戏剧化
You should write plays, Prime Minister. So dramatic.
不行
No.
这件也不行
No, it won't do.
我一点也没夸大其词
I do not exaggerate.
无政♥府♥管制
Anarchy.
整个国家都会关注我们的应对方式
The whole country will be watching to see how we respond.
我们并不反对秩序 力量或新曙光吧
We don't oppose order or strength or new dawns, do we?
我不明白他们想要什么
I don't understand what it is they want.
他们不是共和党吧
Ooh, they're not Republicans, are they?
天啊 不是
Oh, Lord, no.
不是 他们是传统的英式法♥西♥斯♥分子
No, traditional English fascists.
整洁的黑色制♥服♥ 打击外国人
Smart black uniforms, thrash Johnny Foreigner,
绞死自♥由♥思想派之类的事
hang free thinkers sort of thing.
都是幼稚的行径
Childish stuff,
但是他们现在宁愿摧毁半个国家
but they're willing to destroy half the country
来达到其目的
to get what they want.
用鲜血来清洗国家是唯一的选择
A national cleansing in blood would be just the ticket.
但是受到王权的牵制
But under Royal authority.
当然
Yes, of course.
但你必须服从他们的命令
But you'd have to follow their orders
否则你将会被迫退位
or be forced into abdication.
温德米尔公爵很乐意接替你的王位
The Duke of Windermere would be very happy to take your place.
我想我跟你说过
I believe I told you
不要再提起我那个可怜的叔叔
we shan't ever speak of my wretched uncle.
是的 陛下
As you say, madam.
-然而 -真是可笑
- Nevertheless... - Absurd.
人们绝对不会容忍♥这种事的
The people would never stand for it.
深黄色配珊瑚红 你疯了吗 女人
Mustard and coral, have you gone stark mad, woman?
我希望你允许我使用最严厉的手段
I want your permission to use the harshest available methods
来镇♥压♥这次集♥会♥
to crush this rally.
用水枪和橡胶子弹 全权交由我来部署
Water cannon and rubber bullets, deployed with brisk discretion.
或许让一两名狙击手待命
Perhaps one or two snipers in reserve.
那样会不会显得我很残暴
Won't that make me look awfully oppressive?
我们不能派那些可爱的马去吗
Can't we just send in those lovely horses?
平时不是都这样吗
Isn't that the usual style?
我们可以这么做 好的
Well, we shall do that, of course.
但是我们一定要加大力度
But we must do more.
在战乱时期
In times of strife,
人们不止要看到
the people need to see
还要感受到陛下政♥府♥坚定的领导
and feel the firm guidance of Your Majesty's government.
不行
No.
我不会受人煽动而去实施暴行的
I won't be goaded into brutality.
只能用马和警棍
Horses and truncheons only.
不能用橡胶子弹和水枪 也不能派狙击手
No rubber bullets. No cannon, no snipers.
是的 陛下
Yes, ma'am.
-我能否... -退下
- If I may... - That's all.
新曙光 新希望
4月4日早上九点 维♥多♥利♥亚♥公♥园♥
朗西丝·冈特演讲会
秩序与力量
公众集♥会♥
A public rally?
我们有约在先
We had a pact.
还以为我们达成了共识
I thought we understood each other.
她为什么要这么做
Why is she doing this?
令人费解
Puzzling.
在一个有被捕风险的公众集♥会♥上
What can she say or do at a public rally
她会说什么 做什么呢 我不知道
that warrants the risk of arrest? I don't know.
也许是个草率的错误
A reckless mistake, perhaps.
你应该对此感到开心 亲爱的
You should be guardedly happy, my dear.
她暴露了她自己 也会暴露我们
Well, she exposes herself, she exposes us.
我们必须以我们的抗♥议♥手段来回应
We have to respond with our own counterprotest,
否则无名联盟会显得很软弱
or the No-Name League will look weak.
我会显得很软弱
I will look weak.
如果冈特女士想出风头 让她去吧
If Mrs. Gaunt wants to bare her neck, don't stop her.
让警♥察♥替你善后
Let the police do your work for you.
你是说按兵不动吗
Do nothing, you mean?
隔岸观火 耐心等待
If you sit down by the riverbank and wait long enough,
敌军尸体就会漂浮而过
the corpses of your enemies float past.
中国谚语
Chinese proverb.
我们现在不在中国
We're not in China.
当然
Of course.
我只是个忠诚的顾问罢了
I'm just a loyal advisor.
你才是盟主
You're the leader.
你必须做出决定
You must decide.
明天在公园举♥行♥大型集♥会♥
Big rally tomorrow in the park.
捍卫你的国家 来参与集♥会♥
Stand up for your country and take part.
拒绝和平 支持战争
Say no to peace and say yes to battle. Eh?
我们不是人吗
Are we not men?
闭嘴 阿道夫 比赛开始了
Shut it, Adolf. The game's on.
你 别站在那桌子上 马上下来
Oi, you! Off the furniture! Sharpish.
我们在说的是英国的未来
We are talking about the future of England.
滚蛋
Fuck off!
醉鬼共♥产♥党
Commie drunkards.
你说自己是英国人吗
You call yourself English?
去他的自♥由♥
Fucking liberty.
你还让不让人看球赛了
You're ruinin' the fucking football, eh?
给我滚蛋
Fuck off.
-你想挨揍吗 -两位 两位
- Do you want some? - Lads. Lads!
来啊 打啊
Go on, then. Do something.
我不懂政♥治♥
You know, I don't get politics.
出生 被搞 入土
You're born, you're fucked, you die.
这就政♥治♥之船的真面目
That's the name of this ship.
哪个混♥蛋♥在桥上都一样
Why worry which fucker's on the bridge?
阿尔弗仔
Alfie boy.
谋杀发生当晚 寇松和一个女人在一起
Night of the murder, Curzon had a woman with him.
听描述很像是那个清洁女工 派克太太
Description sounds like that charlady, Mrs. Pike.
什么描述 你怎么知道
What description? How do you know that?
说来话长
Long story.
我们要找到她
We need to track her down.
没问题 我准备好了
No problem. Ready.
喝完你的啤酒 我们就走
Well, finish your pint. Let's go.
什么 现在吗
What, now?
什么 我们现在要去找她吗 立刻吗
What, we're-we're tracking her down now? This minute?
你去找她 我有别的事要做
You're gonna track her down. I've got other business.
什么事
What business?
警♥察♥在艾斯米的谋杀案上做了手脚
The police fucked Esme's murder investigation.
-他们隐瞒了案子 -为什么
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表