剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
Now he done her to get back at me
就因为我拿他开过玩笑
for making a joke at his expense.
他的手下嘲笑他 他从来没原谅过我
His men laughed at him and he never forgave me.
所以他打她
So he beat her
把她勒死
and strangled her to death.
这个人玷污了
This man's put a black mark
你们这个团体的名誉
against the good name of your regiment.
我现在要问问你们
Now I'm asking you,
尊敬的各位
as honorable men,
请你们帮帮我
please help me.
约翰·菲茨斯迈斯·寇松上校 第三营
Captain John Fitz-Smytth Curzon. Third Battalion.
我请你们以个人的身份来帮帮我
I'm asking for your help as human fucking beings.
如果你们不能行正义之事
Now if you can't do what's right,
那找到那混♥蛋♥之后的事 我也不会负责的
then I won't answer for what happens when I find the bastard.
你就是个傻子
You're a loon, you are.
而你是个该死的奴才
Yeah, and you're a fucking slave, mate.
你就是一群胆小无赖的奴才
A slave to a mob of chinless wankers.
给我走 小子 赶紧走
Walk away, son, just walk away.
不然怎样 不如你挥一拳试试看
Or what? Why don't you take a swing, see what you get?
我说了走开
I said walk away.
来啊 试试看
Come ahead, try me.
我警告过你了
I warned you.
别动手 军士
Steady on, Sergeant.
可以了
That'll do.
我来和他说
I'll deal with him.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
死奴才
A slave to wankers!
你们这些空降特勤队的人都是怪胎
You SAS chaps, you're an odd bunch.
噤若寒蝉 疯疯癫癫
Cool as cucumbers and mad as hatters.
毫无畏惧 毫无纪律
No fear and no discipline.
不像体面的士兵 更像是土匪
More like bandits than decent soldiers.
你知道寇松在哪吗
Do you know where Curzon is?
表面上来看 你的故事听起来荒谬无稽
On the face of it, your story sounds absurd.
我为什么要撒谎
Why would I lie?
我可以想出上百种理由
I can think of a hundred reasons,
但你看起来像是个诚实的人
but you look like an honest man.
我认为我对这些事的判断力很好
I like to think I'm a good judge of such things.
我以生命担♥保♥ 这是事实
On my life, it's the truth.
你的要求不小
You're asking rather a lot.
你在要求这个团体背叛自己的人
You're asking the regiment to betray one of its own.
一个疯子 杀人犯
A lunatic, a murderer.
这在军队里比比皆是
Army's full of them.
没有疯子和杀人犯 是打不赢战争的
You can't win wars without lunatics and murderers.
我只要这一个
I just want this one.
我会打听一下
Well, I'll make inquiries.
拉特兰郡对自己的人责无旁贷
Rutlands look after their own,
但我们不会窝藏无赖
but we don't harbor cads.
我要怎么联♥系♥你
Where can I reach you?
伯斯纳尔格林区的断臂酒吧
Severed Arms public house. Bethnal Green.
我不能保证
Well, no promises,
但如果你的故事属实
but if your story passes muster,
明天下午2点我会派人过去
I'll have a man there tomorrow at 1400 hours.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
来了
Okay.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
你得把你姐从那人身边带走
You need to go get your sister away from that man.
他不是拉皮条的 他和魔鬼是一伙的
He's not a pimp, he's in league with the devil.
他真的是
I mean, really, he is.
那不是做戏 是真的
It's not an act. It's true.
魔鬼
The devil.
你吓到我了
Okay, now you're scaring me.
你知道你的话听起来有多荒诞吗
Do you know how crazy you sound?
我在告诉你事实 我...
I'm telling you the truth. I...
我开始想起发生在我身上的事了
I started remembering what happened to me.
然后呢
And?
太可怕了
And it's horrible.
无法形容 我没法...
It's unspeakable. I can't...
我没法开口讲述
I can't begin to describe the...
那些卑鄙下流的事
the vileness.
你是
Were you...
遭人性侵了
sexually assaulted?
没有 不是这些
No, it's not that.
比那更严重
It's worse.
怎么个严重法
Worse how?
我不知道 我只是... 我不知道
I don't know. I just... I don't know, I just, I...
我感觉到 发生了一些邪恶的事
I-I-I feel it. Something evil happened.
老实说吧
Okay. Let's be frank.
你在一个龌龊的派对上有了不好的体验
You had a bad experience at a sordid party,
然后做了一些恶梦
followed by some bad dreams.
仅此而已
That's all.
感到沮丧是很自然的事
It's perfectly natural to feel upset.
世上不存在魔鬼
The devil doesn't exist.
如果他真存在
And if he does exist,
他也不会在切尔西狂欢
he's not in Chelsea throwing some beatnik orgies.
我相信他有更重要的事要做
I'm sure he has something better to do.
我看到他了
I saw him.
不 玛莎 你没有
No, Martha, you didn't.
如果你继续相信自己看到了
And if you continue to believe that you did,
那你就该去看精神科
you should seek psychiatric help.
你姐姐现在非常危险
Your sister is in terrible danger.
你自己也看到她了
You saw her for yourself.
她从来没这么开心过
She's never been happier.
没错 这样正常吗
Exactly, and how much sense does that make?
如果你不帮她 那我就去
If you don't help her, then I will.
怎么帮
How?
我会去找警♥察♥
Well, I'd contact the police,
但他们会和你说一样的话
but they'll say the same as you.
没错
Exactly.
所以我必须自己解决这件事
So I'll have to take care of it myself.
如果你没有收到我的消息
If you don't hear from me,
你可以会联♥系♥当局 叫他们去调查
you might contact the authorities and ask them to investigate,
如果不是很麻烦的话
if it's not too much trouble.
玛莎 不是吧
Martha, really?
老天爷
For God's sake.
等一下
Wait!
玛莎
Martha.
你们回来了
You're back.
太好了
Wonderful.
来得正是时候 我很高兴
And right on time, I'm so glad.
克劳利
All right, Crowley,
我们就别浪费时间寒暄了
let's not waste our breath on formalities.
要多少钱
How much?
请坐
Do sit down.
我的天使 能把帕特丽夏带过来吗
My angel, fetch Patricia, would you?
马上去 先生
At once, sir.
真是乖巧
Such a lovely boy.
红酒还是白酒
Red or white?
都不喝 我问你要多少钱
Neither. I asked you how much.
什么多少钱
How much for what?
你心知肚明
You know damn well what.
玛莎 耐心点
Martha, patience.
我们说好的
As we agreed?
我花了好几年的时间
I've spent years extricating my sister
把我姐姐从各种皮条客和变♥态♥手中救出来
from the clutches of various pimps and perverts.
他们都有所求
They always have a price.
我不是皮条客 我不要你的钱
I'm not a pimp. I don't want your money.
我的钱多得都不知道该怎么花
I have more than I know what to do with.
那你想怎样
So what do you want?
我很喜欢你姐姐
I'm very fond of your sister.
即便是她自己想离开 我不想失去她
I'd hate to lose her, even if she wanted to leave,
更何况她并不想
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表