剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
Uh, Pennyworth, sir. Alfred Pennyworth.
非常感谢你的帮助 阿尔弗雷德
Thank you so much for your assistance, Alfred.
我为我妹妹的行为向你道歉
I apologize for my sister's behavior.
希望你没伤得太重
I hope you're not too seriously hurt.
我没事 先生 谢谢您
No, I'm fine, sir. Thank you.
你在流血
You're bleeding.
真的吗
Oh, really?
是的 我...
Yes. Uh, I...
糟糕 名片用光了
Fudge. Out of cards.
我把我的电♥话♥号♥码留给你
Let me give you my phone number.
如果你需要医药费或有其他任何问题
If you have any medical expenses or any other issues,
那么请务必打电♥话♥给我
then please call me.
我愿意承担全部责任
I accept full liability.
没必要找律师
And, um, no need to involve the lawyers.
很荣幸认识你 艾伯特
It was a pleasure meeting you, Albert.
韦恩先生
Mr. Wayne.
我的名片 潘尼沃斯安保公♥司♥
My card. Pennyworth Security.
太棒了 谢谢 艾伯特
Fantastic. Thank you, Albert.
别管我
Leave me alone.
-你的醉态真令人难堪 -我不认识你
- Your drunkenness is very embarrassing. - I don't know you.
你♥他♥妈♥是哪位
Who the fuck are you?
我们现在在伦敦
We're in London.
需要手帕吗
Need a hanky?
谢谢
Thank you.
让人打的吗
Did someone hit you?
周四的夜晚向来不太安分
Thursday night is always a bit naughty.
通常我都能闪身躲开
Usually I duck.
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred.
艾斯米
Esme.
血止住了吗
Has it stopped?
止住了
Yes.
我会...我会把手帕洗干净
I'll, um... I'll have this cleaned.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要是同意的话 我周六还给你
I'll get it back to you Saturday, if you'd like.
我周六不上班
I don't work Saturdays.
我也是
Me neither.
我们可以在公园见面 那天天气会很不错
We could meet in the park. It's gonna be a nice day.
你这也太无礼[提前]了
That's rather forward of you.
不
No.
我看过天气预报了
I saw the weather forecast.
晴天[朋友]
Sunshine.
今日首相在唐宁街
At Downing Street today,
为鲁珀特·隆布拉斯勋爵的
the prime minister asked the general public to help
不明失踪向公众寻求帮助
in the unexplained disappearance of Lord Rupert Longbrass.
鲁珀特是我亲密的朋友 重要的同僚
Rupert is a dear friend and valued colleague.
我们对此事深表关切
We are deeply concerned,
祈祷他平安归来
and we are praying for his safe return.
天啊 这个笨蛋
Jesus, the bloke.
We are confident Scotland Yard will get to the bottom of this.
真是只该死的猫鼬
What a fucking mongoose.
该死的鲁珀特·隆布拉斯
Fuck-Fucking Rupert Longbrass.
该死的渡鸦会
Fucking Raven Society.
该死的无名们
Fuck the No-Names.
什么是渡鸦会 什么是无名
What is the Raven Society? What's a No-Name?
你漂亮的脑袋瓜就别操心了 亲爱的
Don't you worry your pretty head, my dear.
别以为你就高我一等
Don't be bloody patronizing.
鲁珀特是个银行家
Rupert is a banker.
为渡鸦会管理资金
Looks after money for the Raven Society.
他们是一群疯子
They're... lunatics
想推♥翻♥政♥府♥
who want to overthrow the government
建立一个法♥西♥斯♥的理想社会
and set up a fascist utopia.
无名联盟是一群傻瓜
The No-Name League are fools
想推♥翻♥政♥府♥
who want to overthrow the government
建立一个和谐的理想社会
and set up a socialist utopia.
你怎么不把他们都抓起来
Why don't you arrest them all?
不不不
No. No, no, no, no.
我们允许他们维持现状
We allow them to continue
只要他们别搞太大动静就行
so long as they don't make too much noise.
鲁珀特被绑♥架♥
And Rupert's abduction
动静太大了
is far too noisy.
也许他逃到国外了
Maybe he ran away abroad,
或是跳海或跳河了
or jumped in the sea, or off the bridge.
不 不会有这么幸运的事
No. No such luck.
不 暗流正在涌动
No, some hidden springs are winding.
隐秘车轮正在转动
Dark wheels are turning.
我亲爱的朋友
My dear friend.
见到你这般情景我深表难过
I am deeply saddened to see you in such circumstances.
为什么 鲁珀特
Why, Rupert?
你为什么要背叛我们
Why did you betray us?
去死吧 哈伍德
Go to hell, Harwood.
你身边有我们的耳目
We have people close to you.
和你关系非常亲密
Very close.
所以我们知道你和某人说了我们的计划
So we know that you talked to someone about our plan,
但我们不知道是谁
but we don't know who.
所以我们才会在这里
So that's why we're here.
我需要一个名字
I need a name.
而且我需要知道...
And I, I need to understand...
你是不是害怕了
did you just become afraid?
并不是害怕我自己
Not for myself.
害怕我的国家 担心如果有机会你会怎么做
Afraid for my country, of what you'll do if given the chance.
你感到害怕是不对的
Well, you were wrong to be afraid.
辉煌的日子在等待着我们
We have glorious days ahead of us.
可我们却在这里
Here we are.
在这个房♥间里
In this room.
我没有错
I wasn't wrong.
你告诉谁了
Who did you talk to?
告诉我他的名字
Give me a name.
-戴维仔 -巴扎
- Daveboy. - Bazza.
大家都还好吗
Everyone all right?
-还好 -没事
- Aye. - Yeah.
你呢
You?
我没事 快看
Yeah. Look.
我们来喝杯茶 然后往河边走
We'll have a brew and then we'll head for the river.
去泡茶吧 戴维仔
Get her going then, Daveboy.
为什么每次都是我去泡茶
How come it's always me that's got to make the tea?
-我又不是你奶奶 -去吧
- I'm not your fecking gran. - Go on.
你泡的茶好喝
Tastes better when you make it.
是吗
Aye.
那是因为里面有我的小蝌蚪
Uh, that's because I spunk in it,
西班牙佬 让你记住你♥爸♥爸
Spanish... reminds you of your dad.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
至少我知道我爸爸是谁
Well, at least I know who my dad is.
坐下 西班牙佬
sit down, Spanish.
有血
Blood?
是的 妈妈
Yes, Mum.
这是女人的
This belongs to a woman.
是的 妈妈
Yes, Mum.
肮脏的放纵要开始了
And so the sordid debauchery begins.
这是谁的血
Whose blood is it?
别担心 是我的
Don't worry; it's mine.
那就没事了
Oh, that's all right, then.
还能是谁的
What can you expect?
他整天和地痞流氓打架
Out all hours wrestling yobbos.
我不是...
I'm not...
这是生意 我要开始做生意了
It's a business, I'm starting a business.
生意
Business.
你哪来的资金
Where's your capital?
员工在哪里 利润在哪里
Where's your staff? Where's your profits?
你是个保镖
You're a bouncer.
是安全顾问
Security consultant.
凭借你的家族和服役记录
Your family name and war record,
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表