剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
瑟索先生的朋友们很有势力
Mr. Thurso has powerful friends.
平衡法♥院♥同意立即释放伊恩·瑟索先生
他就交给你们了
He's all yours.
我很高兴能摆脱他
I'm glad to be shot of him.
解开他的手铐
Uncuff him.
该死的同性恋
Bloody queer.
没错 先生
That's correct, sir,
我就是个该死的同性恋
I am a bloody queer.
我和男人上♥床♥
I copulate with men,
而你却喜欢压♥迫♥他们
whereas you prefer to oppress them.
瑟索先生 我们走吧
Mr. Thurso, shall we?
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
除非我见到山姆·谢伊
Not until I speak to Sam Shay.
他在哪
Where is he?
你们别管他
You leave him be.
你给那家人带去的耻辱还不够多吗
Haven't you brought enough disgrace on that family already?
他们世世代代都在这个地区耕作
They've been farming this area for generations.
可怜的谢伊太太连家门都没离开过
Now poor Mrs. Shay won't even leave the house.
他在哪
Where is he?
不关你的事
None of your business.
我要见谢伊先生
I'd like to speak with Mr. Shay.
你想怎样和我无关 小姐
You like what you want, miss.
他在录受害者口供
He's giving a victim's statement.
所以他并没有被逮捕
Oh, so he's not under arrest.
但是你却不让我见他
But you won't let me speak with him.
把这事记下来告诉平衡法♥院♥的法务助理
Make a note of that for the Chancery clerk.
你带他们俩走吧 我懒得管
You can take them both for all I care.
简直是解脱
Good riddance.
在这里你可以畅所欲言 山姆
You can say what you want in here, Sam.
没必要感到羞愧
There's no need to be ashamed.
-不 我没有感到羞愧 -那就好
- No, I'm not ashamed. - That's good.
我只是很困惑 费理斯小姐
I'm flummoxed, Ms. Ferris.
我为什么在这里
Why am I here?
你的布莱恩在丰收节上给我吹♥箫♥
I mean, your Brian sucked me off at the Harvest Festival,
可他怎么没在这
and, uh, well, he's not here.
我们把注意力放在目前的调查上吧
Let's stick to the current investigation, shall we?
塞缪尔·谢伊
Samuel Shay?
那是什么
What is that?
技术名词叫做电脑
The technical term is computer.
是一种功能强大的计算器
It's a sort of powerful calculator.
做算术题的吗
For doing sums?
我觉得看着像炸♥弹♥
Looks like a bomb to me.
看着是像对吧
It does, doesn't it?
显然未来属于这个家伙
Well, that thing's the future, apparently.
所以我们才来这里
And that's why we're here.
不是因为你在乎瑟索和他的蛋蛋
Not because you care about Thurso or his bollocks.
政♥府♥想把他和他的研究锁在地牢里
The government want to keep him and his work locked in a dungeon,
让在他们在政♥府♥的掌控之下工作
slaving under their control.
真希望你雇我之前 先把这件事告诉我
Wish you'd told me that bit when you hired me.
你还有什么没告诉我的吗
Anything else you haven't told me?
有很多
A great deal.
这样更好 不是吗
It's better that way, isn't it?
我们得走了
We have to go.
真是见鬼
Fuckery.
再给我们五块吧 巴扎
Sub us another fiver, eh, Baz?
不如今天到此为止吧 兄弟
Why not call it a day, brother?
不 我没事
No, I'm good.
到此为止吧
Call it a day.
我让你借我钱
I asked you for a sub.
如果不借 那就说不借
If it's a no, then say so.
不借
No.
不借吗
No?
叫牌
Call.
怎么
What?
我现在不受欢迎了吗
Am I persona non grata now, eh?
是的 我还会说拉丁语 龟孙子
Aye, I can do Latin, too, you posh cunt.
我为你做了这么多事
After all I've done for you.
给我走
Walk away.
你是我的战友 巴扎
You're my oppo, Baz.
你可是我的战友
My fucking oppo.
五镑行吗
Five quid?
到底玩不玩了
We playing or what?
不 我们不是在玩
No, we're not fucking playing!
我的人以前都是斯特拉斯克莱德的老大
My people were the high chieftains of Strathclyde!
英国苏格兰西南部行政区
我们不玩
We don't play!
我们没有这种狗屁赌局
We don't have fucking games,
你个混♥蛋♥
you cocksucker!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊
And who the fuck are you, anyway?
这就是我
This is who I am,
-你个神经病 -见鬼
- you mental cunt. - Fuck...
你赶紧把它收起来
You put that away now.
不用 不用
No, no, no, no.
让他释放自我 巴扎
You let him be himself, Baz.
你是枪手吗
A gunman are you, eh?
开枪啊
Show me.
戴维仔
Daveboy,
别这样 我有一手好牌
don't do this. I have a delicious hand.
去你的好牌
Fuck your hand.
退后
Back up.
有种你开枪啊
Show me who you are.
别逼我
Don't push.
我就是逼你
I'm pushing,
你个该死的撒克逊喝尿人♥渣♥
you sister-fucking, Saxon piss drinker.
开枪啊
Show me!
-戴维仔 -别紧张 巴扎
- Daveboy! - Relax, Baz.
我只是在寻开心
Just amusing myself.
这个尿人
This wee man here
就算我在他那个
wouldn't shoot me
泪汪汪的老娘身上快活
if I was titty-fucking
他也不会开枪打我的
his weeping mother.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
菲尔
Phil.
我叫你亚奇
I'll call you Archie.
坐下
Sit down.
我们是朋友吧
Pals, eh?
抱歉
Sorry.
你替谁做事
Who do you work for?
我以为我们说好了你最好别知道太多
I thought we agreed it's better you don't know too much.
现在我担心我知道得太少
Yeah, now I worry I know too little.
这事没这么简单
This is deep water.
我替无名联盟做事
I work for the No-Name League.
-你在开玩笑 -我为什么要开玩笑
- You're joking. - Why would I make jokes?
我想最多大不了 你就是中情局的人
I thought, at worst, you're CIA.
-天啊 不是 -不是吗
- God, no. - No?
你可以使用一个附带一条八百多米跑道的
You have use of an old U.S. Air Force base
美国空军旧基地
with a half-mile runway,
灯全亮着 却一个人都没有
lights on, not a soul around.
你手上有真正的平衡法♥院♥文件
You have real Chancery documents
一大把钱 而且你还是美国人
and far too much money, and you're American.
你不是中情局的人吗
And you're not CIA?
对不起让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint you.
无名联盟的人写小册子 殴打警♥察♥
The No-Names write pamphlets, beat up coppers.
而你却在这替美国人做高级间谍的工作
Here's you doing high-level espionage work for the Americans.
听起来有点可疑不是吗
Sounds a bit fishy, doesn't it?
我替无名联盟做事
I work for the No-Name League.
如果老大叫我和其他组织合作
If the leadership instructs me to work with other entities,
-我就和其他组织合作 -组织
- I work with other entities. - Entities?
我在努力拯救一个好人和他的研究成果
I'm trying to save a good man and his work
免糟他人的虐待和破坏
from abuse and destruction.
这样不够吗
Isn't that enough?
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表