剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
闭嘴
Shut up.
我知道这个要求很过分
Well, I know this is a terrible imposition,
但我有急事要赶着去处理
but, uh, I have urgent business to attend to
但我不能让她这样子一个待着
and I can't leave her alone in this state.
她什么事都有可能做得出
She's liable to do... anything.
你能帮我照看她几个小时吗
Could I leave her with you for a few hours?
我有点忙
I'm kind of busy.
是吗
Really?
她不会给你惹麻烦的
She won't cause you any trouble.
你刚才说她什么事都有可能做得出
Well, you just said she's liable to do anything.
没有什么是你搞不定的
Well, nothing you can't handle.
我真的没有其他人可以求助了
I really don't have anyone else to turn to,
你是一个通情达理的女人 可以这么说
you being a woman of the world, so to speak.
你多久会回来
How long will you be gone?
不会太久
Not long.
非常感谢你 你...
Thank you so much. It's...
你真是个大好人
...really very decent of you.
我们到底在哪里
Where the fuck are we?
还有
Now...
她对我们的合作毫不知情
she doesn't know anything about our work together.
完全不知道
Nothing.
我是怎么认识你的
How do I know you?
对 这是个好问题
Yes, that's a good question.
如果说你是前女友 你会介意吗
Would you mind very much if you're an ex-girlfriend?
我想不出什么更有可信度的故事了
I can't think of a more plausible story.
是你甩了我 还是我甩了你
Did you dump me or did I dump you?
这个重要吗
Does it matter?
她看着像个会八卦的女人
She looks like the kind of woman who'll ask.
那要不 你甩了我吧
Well, I, I guess you dumped me.
我在哪里
Where am I?
小帕 这是玛莎·凯恩 我的老朋友
Pat, this is Martha Kane, an old friend of mine.
我工作的时候她会照顾你
Now, she's gonna look after you while I'm at work.
拜托你听话些
Please behave yourself.
好了 我得走了
All right, I have to go.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我的天
Oh, Lord...
你是谁来着
Who are you, again?
-玛莎 -玛莎
- Martha. - "Martha."
一点也不像汤米平时喜欢的类型
Not Tommy's usual type at all.
他平时喜欢什么类型
What's his usual type?
就是 漂亮的小姑娘
You know, pretty little girls.
你更像是"时尚女青年" 对吧
You're more of a "modern young woman," aren't you?
我打赌你还有份有趣的工作
I bet you have an interesting job
以及之类的什么破事
and all that crap.
你为什么会觉得托马斯和我在一起过
What makes you think Thomas and I went out?
不然你为什么会让他这样利用你
Why else would you let him use you like this?
这话倒是不假
You got me there.
你还惦记着他 是吧
Still pining for him, huh?
其实是我甩了他
Actually, I dumped him.
我打算煮点咖啡 你要来一杯吗
I'm gonna make some coffee. Would you like a cup?
当然
Sure.
你甩了他 是吗
You dumped him, huh?
-真的吗 -怎么了
- Really? - Why not?
花♥花♥公♥子♥托马斯·韦恩才不会被甩
Billionaire society stud Thomas Wayne does not get dumped.
凡事总会有第一次
Well, there's always a first time.
你还真是厉害
Well, aren't you fierce?
我需要你
现在几点了
What time is it?
七点左右
Uh, around 7:00.
今天是周几
What day is it?
周五
Friday.
万岁
Yay.
你喜欢派对吗 玛莎
Do you like parties, Martha?
非常棒 对吧
Fabulous, huh?
这个人到底是谁
Who the hell is this guy?
阿莱斯特是个 什么来着 撒旦教♥徒♥
Aleister is a... whosit, a satanist.
撒旦教♥徒♥
A satanist?
别担心 他人很好 没人介意
Don't worry, he's cool. Nobody minds.
他非常时尚
He's very fashionable.
我不确定这样好不好
I don't know about this.
你不会是害怕了吧
You're not scared, are you?
拜托
Please.
那么
Well, then...
帕特丽夏
Patricia.
吻我 你这尤物
Kiss me, you creature.
你好啊 野兽
Hello, beast.
这是哪位
Who's this?
这是我的好朋友玛莎
This is my dear friend Martha.
-这位是阿莱斯特·克劳利 -你好
- This is Aleister Crowley. - How do you do?
我已经爱上她了
Oh, I love her already.
我们会是很好的朋友 玛莎
We shall be great friends, Martha.
时间会检验一切 克劳利先生
Time will tell, Mr. Crowley.
她还真是无价之宝
Oh, she's priceless.
多谢你带她来 帕特丽夏
Thank you so much for bringing her, Patricia.
随意吃喝 纵情玩乐
Eat, drink, be happy.
他是不是特有趣
Isn't he a scream?
我们就别久留了
Uh, let's not stay too long.
你比我那该死的弟弟还无聊
You're worse than my fucking brother.
享受一下
Live a little.
帕特丽夏
Patricia...
我不听 忙着呢
Can't. Busy.
你清楚该做什么吧
Are you clear on what's to be done?
清楚
Uh-huh.
不跳舞吗 玛莎
Not dancing, Martha?
我不喜欢
Not my thing.
你喜欢什么
What is your thing?
我不确定我还有喜欢的东西
I'm not sure I really have a thing.
每个人都有喜欢的东西
Oh, everyone has a thing.
我喜欢的就是爱
My thing is love.
那倒不是很撒旦教
That's not very satanic.
正相反
On the contrary.
撒旦就是爱
Satan is love.
我们中肯定有一个是被教错了
One of us has been misinformed.
在你心里 你知道我是对的
In your heart, you know I'm right.
在你心里 你跟我一样崇拜撒旦
In your heart, you worship Satan just as I do.
每个漂亮女人都是
Every beautiful woman does.
天啊
Wow.
你出招很快
You move fast.
这些术士套路
This, uh, warlock routine,
都是精心设计过的吧
it's all an elaborate act, right?
没错
Yes, of course.
每一段人生都是精心设计的 不是吗
Every life is an elaborate act. Isn't yours?
你不是真的崇拜撒旦吧
I mean, you don't really worship Satan, do you?
这是个泡妞的好方法
It's a fancy way to seduce women.
你认为我想泡你吗
You think I'm trying to seduce you?
我认为你是在做无用功
I think you'd try to seduce a dead horse.
真好笑 我认为你想泡我
That's funny. I think you're trying to seduce me.
这对伤感的双眸吸引着我
Those sad eyes are pulling me in.
我很努力地想要拒绝
I'm trying very hard to resist.
受伤折翼的浪漫
Broken-winged romantics
是我致命的弱点
are a fatal weakness of mine.
是吗
Is that right?
要让受伤的翅膀快乐愈合易如反掌
It's so easy to make them happy and whole.
然后再次折断同样简单
But then it's so easy to break them again.
节哀顺变 斯威特太太
I'm sorry about your husband, Mrs. Thwaite.
我不指望你会相信我
I shan't expect you to believe me,
但那不是我们所为
but it wasn't our doing.
我不相信你 但我会原谅你
I don't believe you, but I will forgive you.
我也不是毫无责任
I'm not entirely blameless myself.
希望你也会原谅我
I hope you'll forgive me, too.
当然
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表