剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
《潘尼沃斯》前情提要
我的名片 潘尼沃斯安保
My card. Pennyworth Security.
我是哈伍德勋爵
My name is Lord Harwood.
我们需要你这样的人
We need men like you.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
请不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
渡鸦社的社长是谁
Who is the leader of the Raven Society?
我是社长
I'm the leader.
就是你 对不对 哈伍德勋爵
It is you, isn't it? Lord Harwood.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我认识他 他是我的旧上司
I know him. He's me old boss.
是吗
Oh, aye?
-所以你想停战 -我们是真心的
- So you want to call a truce? - We do. Sincerely.
那个人对我严刑拷打 他毁了我的人生
That man tortured me. He destroyed my life.
他必须死
H-He has to die.
你真地认为艾斯米死于意外吗
Do you really think Esme died by accident?
谁那么恨你
Who hates you so much
让你死还不够
that your death isn't enough?
你看到了什么
What do you see?
天啊
My God.
他一直在伺机等着来报复我
He has been waiting all this time to write me back.
"你迟了一步 我的朋友
"A little too late, my friend.
我很高兴你得知了真♥相♥"
I'm glad you know the truth."
为什么像你这么优秀的美国女孩
Why is a nice American society girl like you
会跟无名联盟搅和在一起
mixed up with the No-Name League?
我也正想问你这个问题
I could ask the same of you.
这是我姐姐帕特丽夏
This is my sister Patricia.
你能帮我照看她几个小时吗
Could I leave her with you for a few hours?
你喜欢派对吗 玛莎
Do you like parties, Martha?
这个人到底是谁
Who the hell is this guy?
阿莱斯特是个撒旦教♥徒♥
Alistair is a Satanist.
我已经爱上她了
Oh, I love her already.
♪ 你有了钻石 ♪
♪ Well, you've got your diamonds ♪
♪ 你有了漂亮的衣服 ♪
♪ And you've got your pretty clothes ♪
♪ 你还有司机 ♪
♪ And the chauffeur drives your car ♪
♪ 你弄得人尽皆知 ♪
♪ You let everybody know ♪
♪ 但是别耍我 ♪
♪ But don't play with me ♪
♪ 你是在玩火自焚 ♪
♪ 'Cause you're playing with fire ♪
♪ 所以还是别耍我 ♪
♪ So, don't you play with me ♪
♪ 你是在引火上身 ♪
♪ 'Cause you're playing with fire. ♪
谢天谢地
Thank God!
你上哪去了
Where have you been?
搞什么 帕特丽夏呢
What the hell? Where's Patricia?
你的衣服呢
What-- where are your clothes?
天啊 你没事吧
Jesus, are you okay?
你到底怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
我没事
I'm fine.
别大惊小怪的
Calm down.
你怎么上我家里来了
What are you doing in my apartment?
大惊小怪 我以为你们死了
Calm down? I thought you were dead.
我都担心死了
I've been worried sick.
我们出去参加了一个派对 玩得有点过了
We went out to a party, and I guess things got a little wild.
有点过 你光着呢
Got a little wild? You are naked!
帕特丽夏呢
Where is Patricia?
帕特丽夏是个疯子 但是她是个成年女人了
Patricia is a lunatic, but she's a grown woman.
我又不是她保姆 你也不是她爸
I'm not her nanny, and you're not her father,
而且 我能怎么办
and anyway, what was I supposed to do?
我肯定帕特丽夏只是
I'm sure Patricia's just...
在某个地方睡觉醒酒而已
sleeping it off someplace.
不可思议 这么不负责任
Oh, unbelievable. The irresponsibility!
拜托
Please.
别说得好像你没喝多过忘了时间
Like you never got drunk and lost track of time.
你已经消失三天了
You have been gone for three days!
三天 你胡说什么
Three days? What are you talking about?
-今天才周六 -玛莎 已经周一了
- Today's Saturday. - Martha, it's Monday.
-瞎说 -周一
- No. - Monday!
见鬼
What the fuck?
你到底怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
帕特丽夏在哪
Where is Patricia?
第一季 第七集
《朱莉·克里斯蒂》
有发现吗
Anything?
-没有 -戴维仔
- Nothing. - Daveboy?
没有 一无所获 抱歉 阿尔弗
Nope, nothing, Alfie, sorry.
肯定有什么东西能告诉我们他的藏身之处
There's got to be something. Tell us where he's hiding.
阿尔弗
Alfie?
怎么了
What is it?
这个混♥蛋♥把它当勋章戴
The bastard wore it like a medal.
我就不明白了
I don't understand.
你只不过开了个玩笑
All you done was make a joke.
玩笑而已
It was just a joke.
这是在嘲弄我
Laugh's on me, eh?
那个女巫说得对
The witch was right.
艾斯米的死是我的错
It's my fault Esme's dead.
现在他是在耍我
And now he's playing with me.
他是猫 我是老鼠
He's the cat. And I'm the mouse.
阿尔弗
Alfie?
看看周围
Look around you.
这人疯了
The man's crazy.
疯了的人不讲什么道理
There's no reason in crazy.
我连他叫什么名都不知道
I don't even know his first name.
我只是给他打扫房♥子 仅此而已
I just clean his house. That's all.
每周一和周四
Mondays and Thursdays.
你不是个称职的清洁工
You're not a very good cleaner.
寇松先生很挑剔
Mr. Curzon is very particular.
他只让我打扫卧室
Uh, he only has me clean his quarters.
不让我进其他的房♥间
I'm not to touch the rest of the house.
他是个什么样的人
What sort of a man is he?
和其他人一样吧
Oh, like any other man, I suppose.
他有工作 朋友或者家人吗
Well, does he have a job, friends, family?
我只有周一周四来
I do Mondays and Thursdays.
你知不知道他去哪了
Have you any idea where he's gone?
他做了什么
What did he do?
他有没有提起过一个
Did he ever talk of
叫阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯的人
an Alfred Pennyworth?
我说过了 我们不太说话
Like I said, we don't speak much.
他天一亮就起床
He's up at the crack,
穿上制♥服♥就出门
puts on his uniform, and off he goes.
制♥服♥
Uniform?
他还在服役吗
He's still commissioned?
档案办公室的记录上 他已经不服役了
Not according to the Records Office, he's not.
那他穿那么正式到底去了哪里
So where the fuck is he going all dolled up?
让我一起去吧
Please let me come.
你知道我做不了主
You know it's not down to me.
要是我就不会留你一个人在这
I wouldn't leave you on your own.
但这是斯♥诺♥蒂勋爵的命令
It's Lord Snooty's decree.
老实说 佩吉 你知道这也说得通
Be fair, Peg. You know it makes sense.
她是个累赘
She's a liability.
累赘
A liability?
我想说的是可能会有人认出你 亲爱的
All I mean to say is that someone might recognize you, my dove,
仅此而已
that's all.
我知道累赘是什么意思
I know what liability means.
你们走吧 不用管我
Off you go. Don't mind me.
我们很快就会回来的吧
We won't be long, will we?
是的 抱歉 贝特
No. Sorry, Bet.
别这样 祝我们好运
Come now. Wish us luck.
好运
Luck.
早上好
Good morning.
我们是来见冈特医生的
We're here to see Dr. Gaunt.
手术时间是12点至6点
Surgery hours are between 12:00 and 6:00.
不是生病了 亲爱的 只是来造访一下
Nobody's poorly, love. It's a social call.
你们没有预约
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表