剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
at my bus stop on Goodge Street.
她在纽盖特监狱或是伦敦塔里
She's in Newgate or the Tower,
她会一直待在那里的
and she'll stay there,
别担心
don't you worry.
他们不会让人逃跑的
They won't let that one out.
来吧 给我表演一段
So, go on. Give us some of your acting.
来"你瞎了 强尼"那段
Do "you're blind, Johnny." That bit.
你瞎了 强尼 瞎了狗眼
You're blind, Johnny, blind.
你根本看不见我 该死的
You can't see me. Me, damn you.
还是会让我浑身发抖
It still makes me shiver.
你很快就会上电视的
You'll be on the telly in no time.
你不开心
You are sad.
要知道
Look, just so you know,
当你成为知名演员时 我是不会妨碍你的
when you're a famous actress and that, I won't hold you back.
妨碍我
Hold me back?
从更好的发展前景来看
From better prospects.
你是说其他男人吗
What, like other men?
无论你要做什么选择
Whatever you have to do.
我都不会妨碍你的
I won't hold you back.
你想要离开我吗
Are you trying to leave me?
我不会骗你
Look, I won't lie to you.
如果工作没有起色
If business doesn't pick up,
我不会拖累你的
I'm not gonna drag you down with me.
你一直都很乐观的
You've always been so optimistic.
老实说吧
Be honest.
住在波普拉区的公租♥房♥♥ 你是不会开心的
You're not gonna be happy in some council flat in Poplar.
伦敦东区
你要住的是切尔西区 在餐馆里享受饭菜
You need a house in Chelsea, meals in restaurants.
伦敦西南部自治市 富人区 文艺人士聚集地
龙虾 牛排 这些我都给不了你
Lobsters, steak. I can't give you any of that.
你是想要离开我
You are trying to leave me.
我想要现实一点
I'm trying to be realistic.
去你的现实
Well, bugger realistic.
我们深爱对方 这就够了
We love each other. That's all that matters.
那我为什么还没见过你老爸
Well, then, why haven't I met your old man yet?
因为他是个很沉闷的人
'Cause he's bloody tedious.
这就是原因
That's why.
再说 我...
Besides, I'm...
我在等合适的时机
I'm waiting for the right time.
好吧
Yeah.
我要走了
Look, I've got to go.
祝你好运
Ah, good luck.
演员不说"祝你好运"
Actors don't say "good luck."
我们说"祝你大获成功"
We say "break a leg."
那就祝你大获成功
Well... break a leg, then.
胖子科林怎么说
Well, what did Fat Colin say?
说到他
Oh, aye.
他拒绝了
He said no.
你说他说过绝对需要安保的
You said he said he definitely needed security.
没错 那是在那异教混♥蛋♥拦住我之前
Aye. That was before the heathen twat barred me.
别失去信心 阿尔弗
Don't lose faith, Alfie.
你会成为大人物的
You're gonna be a big man.
我知道的
I know it.
-怎样 伙计 再来点吗 -伙计
- All right, lads? Same again? - Mate.
-嗯 来点 -我拿过来
- Yeah, why not. - I'll bring them over.
-谢谢 -谢了
- Ah, thanks. - Cheers.
怎么着 杰森
All right, Jason?
老样子吗
Usual?
我女朋友桑德拉呢
Where's my girl? Sandra.
她这就来
she's about.
喝点最好的吗
Pint of best?
我等桑德拉一起
I'll wait for Sandra.
她倒的酒更好喝
She pulls a better pint.
-懂我意思吗 -懂
- Know what I mean? - Yeah.
桑德拉
Sandra!
麻烦来最好的酒 桑德拉
Pint of best, please, Sandra.
倒得稳一点 慢一点
Pulled nice and slow
这样我就能看着你
so I can watch you.
抱歉 杰森
Sorry, Jason.
我今天有点笨手笨脚的
I'm all fingers today.
不知道是中了什么邪
Don't know what come over me.
你很难过吗
Are you sad?
有什么人伤你的心了吗
Has someone made you sad?
没有
No.
桑德拉 要是有人伤你心 我会疯的
If someone made you sad, Sandra, I'd go mental.
就是有点累
Just peaky.
你感情上出现了问题
You've got romantic trouble.
是不是
Aye?
说吧 那人是谁
Come on, who is he?
我会把他开膛破腹
I will cut him open.
说真的 杰森 我不难过
Honestly, Jason, I'm not sad.
我挺开心的
I'm happy.
你笑起来时倾国倾城
You are very beautiful when you smile.
凑近点
Come closer.
过来
Come on.
过来 近一点
Come on. Come... closer.
每个人都觉得你是个乖乖女
Everyone thinks you're a good girl.
但我知道你是什么样的人
But I know what you are.
回头再见
I'll see you soon...
我的爱人
my love.
希德
Sid?
阿尔弗
Alfie.
刚才是怎么回事
What was all that about?
我家桑德拉是个好女孩
My Sandra's a good girl,
但她涉世未深
but she's young for her age.
你知道我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
那年轻人前几周走进这酒吧
That young man come in the pub the other week.
她习惯性地对他笑了
She smiled at him, as she does.
他就误解了这笑的含义
He just took it the wrong way.
现在他就是不肯放过这可怜的丫头
Now he won't leave the poor girl alone.
他真的是个人♥渣♥
And he's a right wrong'un.
他干过很多骇人听闻的事
I mean, he's done horrible things.
这是你的酒吧 让他滚就是了
Well, it's your pub. Tell him to sod off.
平时我会的 他可是杰森
I would. His name's Jason.
他的姨妈嫁给了白教堂男
His mum's sister's married to the Man from Whitechapel.
白教堂男是谁
Who's the Man from Whitechapel?
我们不能说他的名字
We don't say his name.
他不是个好人
He's not a good man.
别管他是谁
No bother who he is.
潘尼沃斯安保帮你解决一切问题
Pennyworth Security can sort you out.
可以吗 阿尔弗
Can you, Alfie?
可以什么
Can I what?
如果你认得什么有关系的人
If you knew someone who knew someone,
哪怕关系很远
you know, from a distance...
-你想给那人下套 -行了 你小点声
- You want to blot the man? - All right, keep your voice down.
如果你有门路 我愿意不惜一切代价
Just saying, I'll pay what it costs, if you know someone.
我不认识这样的人
I don't know anybody like that.
如果不能下套
Well, if blotting's a non-starter,
可以让阿尔弗跟那家伙私下谈谈
let Alfie have a quiet chat with the lad.
私下谈谈
A quiet chat?
你没听过阿尔弗的唠叨吗
You've not heard Alfie blather?
能让鸟离开树林 让修女脱了衬裤
Birds out of trees, knickers off nuns.
是真的吗 阿尔弗
Is that true, Alfie?
才不是 他太夸张了
No. He's exaggerating.
我走投无路了
Look, I'm desperate.
如果你能帮上忙
If there's anything you can do,
我绝不会让你白费功夫的
I'll make it worth your while.
我知道她是热情过了头
I know she was being too friendly.
但她也招徕了顾客 对不对
But she was bringing in the punters, weren't she?
我老婆 愿她安息
The missus, may she rest in peace,
她一定会制止这种做法的
she would have put a stop to it.
而我一直没有
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表