剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表
所以 也许我才是运气不好的那个人
So, you know, maybe I'm the unlucky one.
这话可真伤人
Well, that's a very hurtful thing to say to me.
你觉得知道你儿子
How do you think it feels
把他痛苦的人生都怪罪到你头上 是一种什么感觉
to know that your son blames you for his miserable life?
我不痛苦 我没那么说
I'm not miserable. I didn't say that.
你可能无意那么说 可是你说了
You might not have meant to, but you did.
-你想让我… -不用 我能行
-Do you want me to-- -No, I'm fine.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
-妈妈 -你好
-Mom? -Hello.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hey! -Hi.
给你
Here you go.
-给你 -谢谢
-Here you go. -Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们俩给萨拉买♥♥了正是我要求的礼物
You both got Sara exactly what I asked.
对 你让我们买♥♥的
Yeah, you told us to.
对 有时候人们会讨厌 别人告诉他们要买♥♥什么礼物
Yeah. You know, sometimes people resent being asked what to get.
-真的 -不
-Really? -No.
我们很高兴买♥♥你要求的东西
We enjoyed getting you just what you asked for--
-拳击虫虫 -好吧
-Punch buggy! -Okay.
-大卫 -拳击虫虫是什么
-David! -What's punch buggy?
是他玩的游戏
It's a game he's been playing.
-是游戏 -对
-Is it a game? -Yeah.
我根本不懂游戏规则是什么 可是他觉得很好笑
I have no idea what the rules are, but he thinks it's hilarious.
-挺有意思的 -行了
-It is something. -Okay.
-不是毫无意义 -行了
-It's not nothing. -Okay.
-嗨 两位 -嗨
-Hey, guys. -Hey.
-你好 -嗨 你好
-Hello. -Hey. Hi.
-我喜欢你的发型 -嘿
-I love what you did with your hair. -Hey.
诺弗夫人
Mrs. Nover?
-我一直理这种发型 -外面有人在哭
-Same haircut I always get. -Someone's crying outside.
-也许他们玩拳击虫虫输了 -见鬼 该死
-Maybe they lost at punch buggy. -Oh, shit. Fuck.
抱歉 艾比
Sorry, Abby.
妈妈 你能不能把蔬菜拼盘装盘
Mom, if maybe you could plate the crudités,
那会帮我一个大忙 可以吗
that would be a big help, yeah?
你能带我去吗
Can you show me?
-你近来怎么样 -挺好 你怎么样
-So, how you doing? -Good, man. What's going on with you?
没什么大事…
Not much, not much.
刚买♥♥了辆新车 你进来的时候可能看到了
Just got the new car. You probably saw it when you came in.
停在车道上 绿色的斯巴鲁
It's in the driveway. It's a green Subaru.
很好 抱歉 我平常不太会注意到汽车
Right on. Sorry, yeah, I'm just bad at noticing cars.
我在开车的时候会注意到 不过…
I notice them when I'm driving, but…
对 你想去看看吗
Yeah. You wanna come see it?
-好呀 当然 -你确定 你不用非得去
-Yeah, sure. -Sure? I mean, you don't have to.
-不 我可以去看看 -算了 没什么
-No, I could see it. -Nah, it's fine.
-那我走的时候再看 -很好
-I'll see it on the way out then. -Great.
-如果你想让我打开它 告诉我一声 -好的 酷
-Let me know if you want me to open it up. -Yeah, cool.
酷 很好
Cool. Good.
艾伦
Aaron!
-我得过去了 -好的
-I gotta go. -Yep.
我喜欢好市多的鹰嘴豆泥
I love Costco hummus.
-乔希 -怎么了 我真的喜欢
-Josh. -What? I do.
你看他们让他玩那个玩了多长时间 那样不行的
Do you see how much time they let him have on that thing? It's not okay.
你看到他的眼睛了吗 好吓人
Did you see his eyes? It's scary.
你像他这么大的时候 跟他玩的电子游戏一样多
You played just as many video games when you were his age.
你在屏幕前面一坐就是好几个小时
I mean, for hours you would sit in front of that screen.
你现在不也挺好
And you turned out fine.
我有吗
Did I?
-你说完了吗 -什么 我只是担心他
-Are you done? -What? I'm just concerned for him.
-不 你不是担心 -你怎么这么说
-No, you are not. -What makes you say that?
你一直都对大卫有成见
You have always had something against David.
我对大卫没有任何成见
I don't have anything against David.
-只不过他是个坏人 -他只有七岁
-He's just a bad person. -He's seven!
对 就算你只有七岁也可以是一个坏人
Yeah, but you can be a bad person when you're seven.
那并不意味着你一直会是坏人
Doesn't mean you'll stay a bad person.
虽然我对大卫没信心 特别是如果他们让…
Although I wouldn't really bet on David, especially if they--
-他们一直让他玩… -这些西红柿坏了
-They keep letting him play-- -These tomatoes are bad.
后院是不是有一只猫头鹰
Is there an owl in the backyard?
-有 -有
-Yes! -There is.
-我们得对这只猫头鹰做点什么 -对
-We have to do something about this owl. -Yes.
我在白天醒着 虽然晚上是我的白天
I'm awake in the daytime even though I have daytime in the nighttime.
我知道 对 上一次我们谈到猫头鹰
I know, yeah. Last time we had that conversation about owls,
它们白天睡觉 晚上捕猎
and in the daytime, they're asleep, but in the nighttime, they hunt.
是的 可是…
Yes,
我想捕猎 所以我想飞
But I wanna hunt.
我想捉一只老鼠当晚餐
So I wanna fly, and I wanna hunt for a mouse for my dinner.
-你现在就想飞吗 -是的
-You wanna fly right now? -Yeah.
好吧 准备好了吗 我们飞
Okay. Ready? Let's go.
好的 她在飞
Okay. She's flying.
她在草原上飞翔 寻找一只老鼠
She's flying over the prairie. She's looking for a mouse.
-那里有一只 那边 -哪边
-There's one! That way! -Which way?
-屋子里 -屋子里 好的 我们飞过去
-Inside. -Inside. Okay, here we go.
好的 哪边
Okay. Which way?
-楼上 -这上面
-Upstairs. -Up here?
-对 -好的
-Yeah. -Okay.
然后她降落了
And she landed.
你能捉住老鼠吗
You gonna catch the mouse?
捉住了
Got it.
现在该吃老鼠晚餐了
Now it's time to eat the mouse for dinner.
好的 该吃晚餐了
Okay, it's dinnertime.
味道如何
How was it?
很好 可是为什么猫头鹰要吃老鼠
Good, but why does the owl eat the mouse?
我想因为它饿了吧
I guess 'cause she was hungry.
为什么
Why?
和你肚子饿一样呀
Well, same reason you get hungry.
你得吃东西才能活着 你的身体得靠食物成长
You gotta eat to keep living. Your body's built out of food.
为什么
Why?
因为食物有各种各样的营养素和蛋白质
Because food has all kinds of nutrients and proteins.
-为什么 -为什么
-Why? -Why?
这个问题很好
That's a good question.
是不是因为上帝把世界造成这样的
Is it because that's just how God made the world?
你从哪听来的
Where'd you hear that?
是不是
Is it?
是不是有人给你讲了 上帝用七天造出世界的故事
Was someone telling you the story about how God created the world in seven days?
那不是故事
It's not a story.
-不是 -不是
-It's not? -No!
-这好笑吗 -对
-Is that funny? -Yeah.
好吧 我可以问你个问题吗 你见过上帝吗
Okay, can I ask you a question? Have you ever seen God?
-见过 -你见过
-Yeah. -You have?
是的 你见过他吗
Yeah. Have you ever seen him?
没有
No.
为什么
Why?
我在现实生活中没见过他
Well, I haven't seen him in real life,
但那并不是说你看不见他
but that doesn't mean that you can't still see him.
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
因为…上帝有点像你刚当晚餐吃掉的老鼠
Because… Well, God is sort of like the mouse you just ate for dinner.
-是假装的 但是可以感觉是真的 -乔希
-It's pretend, but it can feel real. -Josh.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
宝贝 你的朋友们都在外面找你呢
Sweetie, your friends are all looking for you outside.
你跟乔希舅舅说再见吧
Why don't you say goodbye to Uncle Josh?
好吧 再见 乔希舅舅
Okay. Bye, Uncle Josh.
再见 宝贝
Bye, darling.
-走开 -我们能不能谈谈
-Go away. -Can we just talk for a second?
不 现在不行
No, not now.
你有没有看过那个 叫“整齐收纳”的博客
You ever see that blog, Things Organized Neatly?
没有
Nope.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
生日餐巾纸
Birthday napkins.
剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表