剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表
-这不会有点残忍♥吗 -不 她需要它
-Isn't that kind of cruel? -No, she needs him.
对猫来说更好的选择不是让它…
Wouldn't it be nicer to the cat if you just let him--
我理解 但它是她的整个世界
I get it. But he is her whole world.
它对她来说就是一切
He means everything to her.
那弗兰克呢
What about Frank?
我替她感到难过
I feel bad for her.
她是一个很可怜的女人 真的是
I mean, she is a sad, sad woman. She really is.
她那么爱那只猫
She loves that cat so much.
只要想想她早上醒来科斯莫…
Just the thought of her waking up and Cosmo--
-天啊 -没关系
-Oh, my God. -It's okay.
-抱歉 -没关系
-Sorry. -It's okay.
哇 感觉好多了
Wow, that felt really good.
你应该那样做 哭一哭
You should do that. Have a cry.
我不用了
I'm good.
来吧 我觉得会对你有好处
Come on. It would be good for you.
就算我想 我也做不到
I don't think I could do that if I wanted to.
对不起 我刚看到了刚才那一幕
Excuse me. I just saw what happened.
你没事吧 他有打扰你吗
Are you okay? Is he bothering you at all?
是的 他有
Yeah, he is.
你需要我给谁打电♥话♥吗
You need me to call someone?
也许
Maybe.
这一点不好笑
That's not funny.
显然很好笑 拜托
Obviously it is. Come on.
你的表情
Your face.
所以我一直都迫不及待地想要离开这里
That's why I was always dying to get out of here.
没人有幽默感
No one has a sense of humor.
我觉得刚才那样 即使在洛杉矶也不会有好结果
I don't think that would have landed any better in LA.
可是你喜欢 所以…
Well, you liked it. So…
-你在约会什么人吗 -我不想跟你谈论约会的事
-Are you dating anyone? -I don't wanna talk about dating with you.
得了吧 我们都在想这件事
Come on. We were both thinking about it.
我很愿意想 但不想谈论这件事
I'm happy to think about it and not talk about it.
我们现在去哪
Where are we going?
这是最后一站 是我妈最喜欢的水果店
It's the last stop. It's my mom's special fruit place.
我其实有点饿了 刚才应该多吃点东西
I'm actually kinda hungry. Should have eaten more before.
有够100人吃的食物
There was food for a hundred people.
我知道 我听说了
I know. I heard.
-你跟他的妈妈说话了 -是
-You talked to his mom? -Yeah.
很不幸
Sad.
后座上有乐之饼干 因为谢丽尔必须备有她最爱的乐之饼干
There's Ritz in the back. 'Cause Cheryl's gotta have her Ritz.
-我能吃吗 -可以
-Can I have some? -Yeah.
今天有很多可怜的妈妈 对吧 这话是什么意思
There's a lot of sad moms today, huh? What does that mean?
没什么意思
Doesn't mean anything.
露丝怎么样
How's Ruth?
她很好 而且…
She's good. And…
有点藏着掖着
withheld.
藏着掖着
Withheld?
该死
Oh, shit.
-想吃吗 -弄得到处都是 对吧
-Want one? -Making a mess, huh?
我会捡起来
I'll pick those up.
我现在没跟人约会
I'm not dating anyone.
-你什么 -我现在没跟人约会
-You what? -I'm not dating anyone.
好吧
Okay.
有一些差点约会成功的人
I mean, there's been some almost dating people.
是
Yeah.
我也有过
I've had that too.
真可悲 没人喜欢我
It's pathetic. No one likes me.
我以为你在约会软件上大受欢迎呢 你这么没有威胁性
I thought you'd be killing it on the apps. You're so nonthreatening.
-谢谢 -不用谢
-Thanks. -You're welx.
-我确实得到很多匹配 -我说得没错吧
-I actually do get a lot of matches. -See?
只是 大部分跟我匹配的人不回复我
Yeah, it's just, most people I match with don't ever respond.
那个有什么问题
What's wrong with that one?
那个不好 你说的“人”是什么意思
It's no good. What do you mean "people"?
-女生 -我只是问问
-The women. -I was just checking.
我不知道无限的选择是不是有帮助
Yeah. I don't know if it helps to have endless options.
-那个又怎么了 -哪个
-What's wrong with that one? -Which one?
-你手里刚拿的那个 -不行…
-The one you just had. -Oh, no. No.
(新鲜蔬菜水果)
真的吗 那太棒了
Seriously? That's fucking exciting.
对 我特别兴奋 我收到了一些非常好的反馈
Yeah. I'm super stoked. I've had some really good feedback.
我将离开科维尔几个月 新专辑巡回演出
Gonna take a few months off Covell and go tour with it.
-哇 -我买♥♥了一辆破烂的面包车和其他东西
-Wow! -I bought a shitty van and everything.
它的雨刷能用
It has working windshield wipers.
我们本来用得上
We could've used those.
是 那样我们就不用 在奥斯汀过那个周末了
Oh, yeah. Then we wouldn't have spent that weekend in Austin
和加布里埃尔和艾琳娜一起
with Gabriel and Elena.
-加布里埃尔和艾琳娜 -对 那两个怪物
-Gabriel and Elena. -Yeah, those freaks.
事后看来 我认为 他们俩其实并不真的喜欢我们的音乐
In hindsight, I don't think those two even really liked our music.
我认为他们喜欢
I think they did.
他们只是也很喜欢我们的身体
They just also really liked our bodies.
你依然认为我们本该那么做
You still think we should've done that.
-是的 我是这么想 -我做不到
-I do. Yes. -I couldn't have.
你有同性恋恐惧症
You're homophobic.
不想跟男人发生性关系不是同性恋恐惧症
It's not homophobic to not wanna have sex with a guy.
-你又不会跟他发生性关系 -我觉得那是他想要的
-You weren't gonna have sex with him. -I think that's what he had in mind.
-不 他想要看 -看你和我吗
-No, he wanted to watch. -What, watch you and me?
还有她
And her.
真的
Really?
-对 我想是的 -该死
-Yeah, I thought so. -Fuck.
-我没搞清楚 -哇 你搞砸了 哥们
-That was not clear to me. -Wow, you blew it, bro.
不过祝贺你的唱片 太棒了
But congrats on the album though. It's great.
谢谢
Thank you.
对 我花了一些时间 不过我…
Yeah, it's taken me a minute, but I--
我觉得我找到了属于自己的风格
I think I found a sound that is just my own, you know?
等你到城里来演出的时候 我一定去看你
I'll have to come see you when you play out in town.
一定要 拜托
Definitely. Please.
你呢 你还在玩音乐吗
What about you? Are you playing?
-我们不必谈这个 -不 没关系 我还在玩
-We don't have to talk about it. -No. It's fine. Yeah, I'm playing.
-是吗 -你知道我会一直玩下去
-Yeah? -You know I'll always play.
是的 我知道
Yeah, no. I know.
抱歉 只是你说过你好久没玩音乐了
Sorry, it's just you said that you hadn't been playing.
那是很久以前了 那是在我们刚分手后
That was a long time ago. That was, like, right after we broke up.
好吧
Okay.
是 我一直在…
Yeah, I've been…
就是制♥作♥一些东西
been making something.
是吗 是什么样的东西
Yeah? What's it like?
嘿 你没事吧
Hey. You okay?
没事 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
-这几天压力太大 -是啊
-It's just a stressful few days. -Yeah.
听着 我很抱歉 我最近…
Look, I'm sorry. I've been…
有一些焦虑
having some anxiety.
嘿 没关系
Hey, that's okay.
抱歉 我要去…
Sorry. I'm just gonna-- I'm gonna…
-走一走 -好的
-go walk this off. -Okay.
我们把东西放下 我送你去机场
We'll unload this stuff, and I'll drive you to the airport.
不 你不必这么做
Oh, no. You don't have to do that.
我想要这么做
I want to.
见到你很高兴
It's good to see you.
是啊 我也很高兴
Yeah. It's good to see you too.
乔希
Josh?
天啊 是你吗
Oh, my God. Is that you?
嗨 谢丽尔
Hi, Cheryl.
快下车 给我个拥抱
Get out of there and give me a hug!
不 妈妈 我们把东西放下就走
No. Mom, we're just gonna unload this stuff
-我要送乔希去机场 -不行
-and I'm driving Josh to the airport. -No.
弗兰克 乔希来了
Frank! Josh is here!
你们真是的 这些苹果很不好
You guys, these apples are terrible.
你们必须查看一番再放进袋子
You gotta check 'em before you put 'em in a bag.
-别说了 -别听她的
-Stop. -Don't listen to her.
-很高兴见到你 -我也很高兴
-It's great to see you. -Good to see you.
-瞧瞧你 你终于老了 -住嘴吧
-Look at you. You finally got old. -Shut up.
怎么了 他知道我的意思 你不是真的老
剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表