剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表
Shit, man. Me? I just been staying relentless, you know?
一步一步地朝着目标前进
Step by step, getting the ball down the field.
我最近参加了一些很棒的音乐演出
I've been playing a lot of great music lately,
但说实话 如今在这个行业
but honestly, nowadays in this industry
最重要的是要多几手准备
it's about having a lot of different irons in the fire.
多押一些赌注 多争取机会
Placing multiple bets, getting it however the fuck you can,
因为如今对内容的需求大得惊人
because the demand for content nowadays is insane.
所以我开始做一些主持人的工作
So I started doing some hosting, you know?
还有一些表演 有些是有剧本的 有些是没剧本的
A little bit of acting, some scripted, some unscripted,
做幕后的工作 不过…
working behind the camera, but…
几个月前我得到了认证 我一定是做对了什么
I got verified a couple months ago, so I must be doing something right.
太棒了
That's great.
是啊…哥们 一切都相当不错
Yeah. Yeah, man. Things are pretty good.
-对 -我为你高兴
-Yeah. -Happy to hear it.
是
Yeah.
喂 真不错 哥们
Yo! For sure. Bro!
不用 谢谢
No, thanks.
你为什么说“不用 谢谢” 我刚叫你出来吸烟的
What do you mean "No, thanks"? I just asked you to come outside to smoke.
你叫我出来就是为了吸烟
Is that why you asked me to come outside?
-好自信呀 -这句有效吗
-Very confident. -Did that work?
-很有效 不过… -真的
-Totally, but-- -Really?
-不过你也不喝酒 -你怎么知道
-But you're not drinking either. -How'd you know?
因为我碰到你的时候 你手里拿着一杯苏打水
'Cause you were holding a glass of club soda when I met you.
那也可能是伏特加 里面有一片青柠
That could've been vodka. There was a lime in it.
不 我看得出来你不喝酒 别担心 我喜欢这样
No, I can tell you're not drinking. Don't worry. I like it.
谢谢
Thanks.
除非…
Unless…
你不会是摩♥门♥教♥徒之类的吧
You're not, like, Mormon or something, are you?
我其实是穆♥斯♥林♥
I'm actually Muslim.
真的 那很棒
Really? That's really great.
抱歉 我…在开玩笑
Sorry. Yeah, that was-- I was joking.
那其实不好笑
That's not really that funny.
我的意思是 因为穆♥斯♥林♥不喝酒
I just meant, you know, 'cause Muslims don't drink.
如果你不是穆♥斯♥林♥ 你怎么知道
How would you know that if you're not Muslim?
我相当确定那是他们的宗教规矩
I'm pretty sure it's part of the religion.
谢谢你的解释
Well, thanks for explaining that.
也许我该吸根烟
Maybe I should have a cigarette.
你应该喝杯酒 那才是你该做的
You should have a drink is what you should have.
不 我真的不喝酒 吸根烟是可以的 对吗
No, I really do not drink. But one smoke's okay. Right?
好吧
Okay.
如你所愿
As you wish.
你在引用《公主新娘》吗
Is that a Princess Bride reference?
是的 好吧 天啊 我又喜欢你了
Yes. Okay. Oh, my God. I like you again.
很好
Nice.
那么 你是哪里人
So, where are you from?
这里
Here.
不 我问的是你在哪出生的
No, like where were you born?
这里土生土长
I was born and raised here.
等等 什么 你是洛杉矶人
Wait, what? You're from LA?
-不 没有人是洛杉矶人 -我听过这种说法
-No. Literally no one is from LA. -I've heard that.
那你的家族是做生意的吗
What, is your family, like, in the business?
-你指塑料生意 -什么
-You mean plastics? -What?
是 不 就是…
Yeah. No, it's…
我妈妈从事房♥地♥产♥ 她爸爸是水管工
My mom's in real estate and her dad was a plumber,
他们都是洛杉矶人
and they're both from LA.
等等 你妈妈和她爸爸都是洛杉矶人
Hold on. Your mom and her dad were both born in LA?
那简直不可思议
That's completely insane.
太让我吃惊了
My mind is blown.
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
马萨诸塞州的沃尔瑟姆
I'm from Waltham, Massachusetts.
你从来没听过吧 是波士顿的一个郊区
You've never heard of it. It's a suburb of Boston.
可是说真的 我认识的住在洛杉矶的沃尔瑟姆人
But I seriously know more people from Waltham that live in LA right now
要比仍然住在沃尔瑟姆的沃尔瑟姆人多
than people from Waltham who still live in Waltham.
就好像所有人都搬来这里了 不可思议
It's like everybody moved out here. It's crazy.
洛杉矶是个很棒的城市
Well, LA is a great town.
-不 不是 -就是
-No, it's not. -Yeah, it is.
也许你只是需要认识更多 不是来自沃尔瑟姆的人
Maybe you just need to meet more people that aren't from Waltham.
对 也许是吧
Yeah, maybe so.
你会给我介绍一些真正的洛杉矶人吗
You gonna introduce me to some real Angelenos?
我认识好多
I know a bunch.
那你是做什么的
So what do you do?
我是五年级老师
I teach fifth grade.
闭嘴 我爱你
Shut up, I love you.
快给我讲讲 我想知道一切
Tell me everything. I wanna know all about it.
我不知道 五年级是…
I don't know, fifth grade is…
你知道 是10岁、11岁的孩子 所以他们基本上是成人了
You know, it's ten and 11-year-olds. So they're basically grown-ups.
我是说 他们不是成人 但是他们和成人差别不大
I mean, they're not, but they're not that different.
或者 也许是 你知道
Or maybe it's that, you know,
大多数成年人跟10岁、11岁的孩子差不多
most grown-ups aren't that different from ten and 11-year-olds.
太棒了
That's amazing.
你知道 是…
You know, it's…
我是说 那些孩子 他们就是未来 对吗
I mean, those kids, they're like the future, right?
他们是未来的一部分
They are a part of it.
是
Yeah.
我觉得你的工作太棒了
I mean, I think what you're doing is fantastic.
谢谢
Thanks.
听着 你想…
Listen, would you wanna--
好
Yeah.
-好 -好
-Yeah? -Yeah.
-好吧 真的 好 -好
-All right. Yeah? Okay. -Yeah.
太棒了
Great.
(威尔希尔1010号♥)
嗨 宝贝 嗨
Hi, baby. Hi.
过来 宝贝 我想你了
Come here, buddy. I missed you.
这是利亚姆
This is Liam.
说:“你好 利亚姆”
Say, "Hi, Liam."
-说你好 -你好 利亚姆
-Say hi. -Hi, Liam.
好了 你现在要到这边来 回自己的窝
Okay, you're gonna come in here and go to your bed.
等一会再见
And I'll see you in a bit.
你家真的很漂亮
It's really a lovely place.
谢谢
Thank you.
音乐
Music?
这里 我来
Here, I'll do it.
我想要你
I want you.
-好吧 我去拿个避孕套 -好吧
-Okay, I wanna get a condom. -Okay.
把裤子脱了
Take your pants off.
嗨 宝贝 好孩子
Hi, baby. Good boy.
你戴上了吗
Did you put it on?
戴上了吗
Did you?
还没有
Not yet.
-怎么回事 -没什么
-What's wrong? -Nothing.
-你是不是… -没事的…
-Are you-- -It's fine. It's fine.
我的天啊…
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
-我从来没遇到过这种事 -抱歉
-This has never happened to me before. -Sorry.
你是怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
-我不知道 -你是不是…
-I don't know. -Are you--
你是不是总是这样
Is this, like, normal for you?
-并不是 -并不是 那就是了
-Not really. -Not really? So it is?
-也许我该走了 -不…
-Maybe I should go. -No, no, no, no.
我想知道你多经常遇到这种情况
I wanna know how often does this happen to you.
-我不经常做这种事情 -什么事情
-I don't do this kind of thing that often. -What kind of thing?
-跟一个刚认识的女人发生性关系 -我们没发生任何性关系
-Have sex with a woman that I just-- -We're not having any sex.
好吧 跟我刚认识的女人试图发生性关系
Okay, attempt to have sex with a woman I just met.
-那你干嘛跟我回家 -我不知道
-Then why'd you come home with me? -I don't know.
我…
I--
我以为我会想尝试新东西
I thought I'd, like, try something new.
这不是个好回答
That's not an answer.
听着 我很抱歉 我真的为一切感到抱歉 我可以离开
Look, I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry for everything. I can go.
我更希望你跟我说实话
I'd rather you just be honest with me.
说实话
Honestly,
我不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表