剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表
我不知道
I don't know.
你刚才在听什么音乐
What were you listening to?
-你的音乐 -真的
-You. -Really?
什么歌♥
What song?
我以为你说那些不是歌♥
I thought you said they weren't songs.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
第12首
Track 12.
那首有点烂
That one kinda sucks.
我觉得挺好的
I thought it was pretty good.
不 你觉得挺好听 是因为你很久没听过了
Nah, it's just trippy for you 'cause you haven't heard it in a long time.
我是说 其他人也喜欢 所以…
I mean, other people liked it too. So…
-等等 其他人听过了 -是
-Wait. Other people heard it? -Yeah.
是你把它公开了 就像… 早期家庭录音之类的
Did you put it out? Like-- Like an early home recordings kinda thing?
不是 我是说…
No. I just meant, like,
我放给其他人听过
you know, other people I played it for.
好的
Oh, okay.
你给谁放过
Who'd you play it for?
我女朋友
My girlfriend.
好的
Okay.
她不仅是我的女朋友 我们是合作伙伴
She wasn't just my girlfriend though. We were collaborators.
所以就像…
So it was like…
是的
Uh-huh.
-是 -你们发表过任何作品吗
-Yeah. -Did you guys put anything out?
有 算是吧
Yep. Kind of.
我能听听吗
Can I hear it?
-什么 现在 -是啊
-What, right now? -I guess, yeah.
我不想放 如果你不介意的话
Yeah, I'd rather not, if that's cool.
好吧
Okay.
-我能问你个问题吗 -什么
-Can I ask you a question though? -What?
你在录它的时候都在想些什么
What were you thinking about when you recorded that?
你不记得吗
You don't remember?
真的
Really?
是 不记得
Yeah, no.
那太糟了 你应该记得的
That's fucked up. You should.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
可以
Yeah.
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
就是…为了确保安全
Just… staying safe.
太棒了
Yes!
不
No.
是
Yeah.
他出来了
Oh, there he is.
祝贺你 你完成隔离了
Congratulations. You made it through.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我仍然有嗅觉
Well, I still have my sense of smell.
太好了 我认为你这样做很棒
Oh, that's great. You know, I think it's great what you did.
不是每个人都能坚持到底
Not everyone would have such stick-to-it-iveness.
-谢谢 -坐下
-Thanks. -Sit down.
谢谢
Thank you.
那是…
Is that…
只不过是我做的一个小玩意 闲着也是闲着 对吗
Oh, it's just a little something I worked up. Idle hands, right?
对
Right.
这…
Well, it…
的确看上去不一样了
It really makes a difference.
谢谢 你想吃鸡蛋吗
Thank you. You want some eggs?
当然 谢谢
Sure. Thank you.
好吃吧
Great, aren't they?
是
Yeah.
你妈妈在很多方面都很棒
Your mom's great at a lot of things.
的确是这样
She certainly is.
太好吃了
Really good.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
嗨
Hi.
我们生活的年代太疯狂了 对吗
So, crazy times we're living in, right?
也许吧
Guess so.
你看新闻吗 乔希
You follow the news much, Josh?
是 大概看得太多了
Yeah, probably a little too much.
你看那些真实的东西
You look at the real stuff
还是像我认识的某些人 相信那些主流媒体的荒谬言论
or do you buy into the mainstream circus like some people I know?
-行了 -不…
-Stop. -No. No.
我很喜欢 亲爱的 我告诉过你了
I love it, babe. I've told you this.
这种时期跟你待在一起很放松
It's relaxing being with you during this time
因为你不想那些大事情
because you don't think about the big things.
你满足于活在你自己的小世界
You're just content in your own little world.
归根到底 那其实是一条开明的道路
And in the end, that's really the enlightened path.
活在当下
Being present.
乔希 拉里和我每天都去散步
Josh, Larry and I go for walks every day.
你想跟我我们一起去吗
Would you like to join us?
我等会儿就得给学生上课了 所以…
You know, I have to get on with my students in just a little bit. So…
好吧
Okay.
学校关闭了 不过我们仍在上课
Schools are closed, but we're still teaching.
你几点上课 我们可以根据你的时间表安排
Well, what time is that? I'm sure we could work around your schedule.
我得再确认一下
I'll have to double-check.
你教的学生是几岁来着
How old are the kids you teach again?
10岁和11岁
They're ten and eleven.
他们对现状反应如何
How are they doing with all of this?
他们…大多数人…
You know, they're-- they're mostly just…
满足于活在自己的小世界 有点像我认识的某些人
content in their own little worlds, sort of like some people I know.
乔希 见鬼
Josh, goddamn it.
没关系 真的…没关系
It's okay. It's really-- It's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
-真的… -浅灰方块
-It's really-- -Light gray squares.
没关系
It's okay.
-这太棒了 -没关系
-This is fantastic… -It's okay.
-真的…没关系 -本能地知道一些事
-It's really-- It's okay. -…to, like, instinctively know things.
没关系
It's okay.
真的…没关系
It's really-- It's okay.
(维克多)
没关系 真的…
It's okay. It's really--
没关系 真的…没关系
It's okay. It's really-- It's okay.
(嗨 伙计 你怎么样 )
-来吧 -我很高兴你喜欢
-Come on. -I'm glad you're enjoying it.
-尝一点 -好 好吧
-Take a little bit. -Okay. All right.
太苦了
Oh, too bitter.
-我不喜欢 太苦了 -真正的巧克力味道就是这样
-I don't like it. It's too bitter for me. -That's what real chocolate tastes like.
我还是选味道好的 谢谢
I'll just stick with the good stuff, thanks.
你觉得它好是因为里面全是糖
You only think it's good because it's full of sugar.
不 我觉得它好是因为我喜欢
No, I think it's good because I like it.
牛奶巧克力与真正的可可相比 在客观上味道没有那么浓厚和有层次
Milk chocolate is objectively a less rich and nuanced flavor than real cacao.
-我不觉得 我就是喜欢 -我觉得你不知道
-Not to me. I'm fine. -I don't think you know
“在客观上”是什么意思
what the word "objectively" means.
-我想我知道自己喜欢什么 -可你知道吗
-I think I know what I like-- -You know what though?
我就是爱你这一点 真可爱
That's what I love about you. It's so cute.
还有好多要学 你能学会的…
So much to learn. You'll get there. You'll get there.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hey. -Hi.
拉里去哪了
Where's Larry?
他在打电♥话♥
He's on a call.
不错
Oh. That's nice.
-你为什么… -我不是那个意思
-Why do you have to-- -I didn't mean it like that.
-他一直非常… -对不起 我的意思是
-He's been nothing but-- -Sorry. I just meant that
你和我能坐下来很不错 只有你和我
it's nice that you and I get to sit. Just you and I.
我的意思是 我们这段时间几乎都没这么做过
I mean, we've barely done that at all this whole time.
我刚打断了你的话 他一直什么
I interrupted you though. He's been nothing but what?
他一直对你很善意、很客气
He's been nothing but kind and courteous to you.
是
Yeah.
对我 对你可不是
To me, not to you.
-我们能不能别谈这个 -好吧 抱歉
-Can we just drop it? -Okay, sorry.
-我们谈点别的 -很好
-Let's talk about something else. -Great.
-他是被动攻击型人格 -天啊
-He's passive-aggressive. -Oh, Jesus.
剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表