剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表
That is very sweet, babe, but can you get me a paper towel?
-好的 -我们没有了
-Yeah. -We're out.
你当真
Seriously?
是啊 什么…
Yes. What--
来 我有一张纸巾
Here, I have a napkin.
你这样舒服吗
Are you comfortable there?
-我们很好 谢谢你 -很好
-We're great. Thank you. -Good.
好吧 那么现在我得离开你♥爸♥爸了
Okay, so now I guess I have to leave your father
因为我们家里没有厨房♥纸了
because we don't have paper towels in the house.
可以这么说
Kind of.
我不听了 我听够了 你们说了你们需要说的话
I'm done. I've heard enough. You've said what you need to say.
不 我们还有好多要说的
No, there is a lot more for us to say.
我不会离开你们的父亲 好吧
I am not leaving your father, all right?
所以等雅各布吃完奶 你们就该走了
So when Jacob's finished, you should leave,
因为他随时都会回来
because he's gonna be home any minute.
不 他不会 我们算好了时间
No, he's not. We timed this out.
他现在在博隆尼餐厅 跟哈尔和道特在一起
He's at Barone's right now with Hal and Dot.
他在看《危险边缘》
He's watching Jeopardy!
在“终极危险边缘”之前 我们还有很多时间
And we got a lot of time until Final Jeopardy.
的确是
Okay, that's true.
如果我现在离开阿蒂 他会死
If I left Artie now, he'd die.
妈妈 这你无法知道
Mom, you don't know that.
我知道
Yes, I do.
好吧 但这件事的重点不是他 而是你
Okay, but it's not really about him. It's about you.
因为他 你连朋友都没有了
You don't have any friends left because of him.
因为他 你也没有钱了
You don't have any money left because of him.
你只有他
All you have is him.
-是啊 他也只有我 他需要我 -可是你的需要怎么办
-Yeah, and all he has is me. He needs me. -But what about what you need?
你们俩怎么敢跑来做这件事
How dare you two come and do this.
我为了你们俩留下来过这种糟糕的生活 因为我以为这样对你们最好
I stayed in this shitty life for you two because I thought it was best for you.
看看…你 看看你今天的成就
Look-- Look at you. Look where you are.
你是一名出色的教授 马上会得到终身教职
You're an amazing professor. About to get tenure.
你娶了一个很好的妻子 有一个健康的孩子
You're married to a wonderful woman. You have a healthy child.
你认为如果你在一个破裂的家庭长大 你还会有这些吗
You think that would have happened if you were from a broken home?
那我呢
What about me, Mom?
这些我都没有
I don't have any of that shit.
你是另外一种情况
Yeah, well, you're a different story.
好吧 真棒
Okay, great.
我成长过程中并没有觉得有多稳定
I mean, I didn't feel that stable either growing up.
跟爸爸一起生活很吓人
Living with Dad was scary.
如果我是单身母亲 情况会更糟糕
Well, it would've been worse if I was a single mother.
你们俩的生活可能完全不同
I mean, both of your lives would've been totally different.
本来可能…
It could've been--
本来…可能会很糟糕
It-- It could've sucked!
我得上厕所
I have to pee.
不 你…
No, can--
每次她不喜欢某种情况的时候 总是得去上厕所
She always has to pee when she doesn't like a situation.
我知道
I know.
妈妈 你出不出来
Mom, are you gonna come out?
我在上厕所
I'm going to the bathroom.
是 但已经很久了
Yeah, but it's been a long time now.
原来我不只想小便而已
It turns out I had more to do.
她真的把自己锁在浴室里
She literally locked herself in the bathroom.
我当然要锁门 我在上厕所
Of course I locked the door. I'm going to the bathroom.
但是我没有把自己锁在浴室里
But I didn't lock myself in the bathroom.
几点了
What time is it?
-天晚了 -该死
-Getting late. -Fuck.
如果你们俩站在门外 我当然永远拉不出来
I'm certainly never gonna finish if you two stay outside the door.
她在里面多久了
How long's she been in there?
21分钟
Twenty-one minutes.
-还有多久到“终极危险边缘” -已结束了
-How much longer till Final Jeopardy? -It's already over.
跟我们耗时间
Fucking waited us out.
我出来了
I'm here.
我想让你们知道 我感谢你们的努力
I want you both to know I appreciate what you're trying to do.
-因为我们爱你 妈妈 -我知道
-It's 'cause we love you, Mom. -I know.
你会跟他说什么
What are you gonna tell him?
不 你会跟他说什么
No, what are you gonna tell him?
亲爱的 听我说 我很安全 好吗
Darling, listen to me. I'm safe, okay?
我们这里有食物 我们有发电机 我在这里待多久都行
We have food here. We have a generator. I can stay here as long as I need to.
是
Yeah.
是 我不确定 不过我一旦听到更多消息 就马上告诉你
Yeah, I'm not sure, but I'll let you know as soon as I hear more.
是 相信我 我很安全
Yes, trust me. I am safe.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
城里的大多数人没这么幸运
Most people in this town aren't so lucky.
我也爱你
Love you too.
一闪一闪亮晶晶
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
满天…
How I--
放下我的孩子
Get away from my baby!
塔克卷星期二
Taco Tuesday.
嗨 你来了
Hey! You made it.
-嗨 -我很高兴见到你
-Hey. -I'm so happy to see you.
-我也是 -想跳舞吗
-You too. -Wanna dance?
我以为你永远不会问我
Thought you'd never ask.
嘿 嗨
Hey. Hi.
我在…
I was--
我知道他撞到了头 可是我…
I knew he hit his head and, you know, but I'm--
他没事 他看起来没事
He was fine. He seemed fine, you know.
他…开车送我们回家 没什么问题
He-- He drove us home, no problem.
我本该知道
I should have known, you know.
我本该…我真抱歉 我本该知道 他是我的朋友
I should ha-- I'm so sorry. I should have known. He's my friend.
不是你的错 你不能责怪自己
It's not your fault. You can't blame yourself.
对吧 只是…倒了八辈子霉
Right, it's just-- It's shitty fucking luck.
我本该知道 我真对不起 对不起
I should have known. I'm so sorry. Sorry.
你们觉得我们为了纪念他而喝酒 他会生气吗
You think he'd be mad that we're drinking in his honor?
不会
No.
不 其实我觉得他不会
No, actually, I don't think he would.
-他从来没有因为我喝杯酒而评判我 -真的 真奇怪
-He never judged me for having a drink. -Really? That's funny.
他是我所认识的最爱评判别人的人
He's the most judgmental person I have ever known.
除了你以外 妈妈 抱歉
Except for you, Mom. I'm sorry.
相信我 我对此很了解 他讨厌一切
Trust me, I know all about that. He hated everything.
当他…离开我们的乐队 开始教书
When he-- When he quit our band and started teaching,
我继续从事音乐工作
and I kept going with the music stuff…
我一直觉得 他因为这个而评判我 知道吗
I always thought he was judging me for that, you know?
可是现在回想起来
But when I look back,
我想也许他是以他自己的方式在关照我
I think maybe he was kinda just looking out for me, in his own way.
他经常那么做
He did that a lot.
他担心我
He worried about me.
也许他只是不想让我作出错误的选择
Maybe he just didn't want me to make the wrong choice,
然后有一天醒来 感觉自己过着错误的生活
then wake up one day feeling like I was living the wrong life
想知道自己是怎么走到这一步的
and wondering how I got there, you know?
大多数时候我们甚至根本没有选择 我们只是以为自己有
Most of the time we never even have a choice. We just think we do.
是啊 我想也许这是我还在唱歌♥的原因吧
Yeah. I guess that's why I'm still singing.
为此干杯吧
Well, cheers to that.
当然要干杯
Hell yeah.
我认为你的声音很动人
I think you have a beautiful voice.
-真的 -绝对是
-Really? -Absolutely.
谢谢你 露丝
Thanks, Ruthie.
亲爱的 你不必谢我 这是事实
Honey. You don't have to thank me. It's just true.
当然比乔希歌♥里那些哔哔砰砰
Certainly better than some of those bleep-bloop-bloppily noises
-叽里咕噜的噪音好多了 对吧 -什么
-Joshua made out of his songs, right? -What was that?
叽里咕噜…的噪音
The bloopy-- The bloopy things.
-哔哔…那些是什么 -我不知道
-The bleepy-- What were they? -I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
(一号♥复♥制♥人)
(《OK电脑》 巴斯夫空白盒式磁带)
没事
It's okay.
(2020年3月2日 星期一)
现在是8点10分了 大家都吃完早餐了吗
It is ten after 8:00. Everybody done with breakfast?
你还在吃 不用着急 不介意我开始上课吧
You're still eating. Take your time. Mind if we start though?
-不 我不介意 -酷
-Nah. I'm good. -Cool.
其他人都好吗 兴奋吗 我今天很兴奋
Everybody else good? Feeling it? I'm feeling it today.
今天会是很棒的一天 我们要做很多事情 准备好了吗
It's gonna be a good day. We're gonna get a lot done. You ready?
剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表