剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表
很令人兴奋
It's really exciting.
是的 至少对我是
Yeah. It is to me anyway.
对
Yep.
能活在今天真的令人兴奋
It's an exciting time just to be alive.
-什么 当前吗 -对
-What? Right now? -Yeah.
我不会把当前形容为令人兴奋
I mean, I wouldn't exactly call it exciting.
为什么 因为新冠吗
Why, because of COVID?
是啊 还有好多其他事情
Yeah. And a lot of other things.
对 不过我是从宏观上来说的
Right. But I'm talking on a macro-level.
我觉得没有什么比 全球性的疫情流行更宏观的了
I don't think it gets much more macro than a global pandemic.
当然有
Sure it does.
疫情才持续了几个月
This has only been going on for a few months.
是 不过它大概可能会持续很久
Yeah, but it's gonna keep going on for probably a long time.
对 就算再持续几年
Right. Even if it goes on for a few more years,
我说的是我们生活的这个时代
I'm talking about the era we're living in.
我不知道 这感觉就是我们生活的时代
I don't know. This feels like this is the era we're living in.
你认为从今往后情况会更糟吗
Do you think it's just gonna get worse from here on out?
对很多人来说就是这样
That's what's happening with a lot of people.
不 对大多数人来说不是
No, not for most people.
长♥期♥来说不是的 如果你仔细看数据的话
Not in the long run, if you really look at the numbers.
对 可是说真的
Yeah, but come on.
重要的是人命 而不只是数字
How about looking at people's lives and not just numbers?
我和很多朋友一直在讨论这件事
You know, a lot of my friends, we've been talking about this.
-什么事 -就是…
-About what? -And…
在所有我们认识的人当中
well, out of all the people that we know,
对这件事惊慌失措的人全是白人男性
you know, the ones that are freaking out about this whole thing are white males.
-我… -好吧
-And I-- -Okay.
我想是因为你们一直以来总是有种特权
I think it's because, you know, you guys have always had this privilege
期待所有事都会迎刃而解
of expecting things to just be fine and work out.
而现在你们面临了一些困难
And now that, you know, you guys are faced with some adversity,
就会感觉像是世界末日
it could feel like the end of the world.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
对 我是白人 也是男性 我…
I mean, yeah. I'm white and I'm male, and I--
我知道这是一种特权
I know that's a privilege.
可是我认为我不是你说的那种人
But I don't think that I fit into what you're talking about.
我知道
I know.
听着 如果你认为 我认为所有的事情都会迎刃而解
Look, if you think I think everything's always just gonna work out,
那只能说明你不了解我
that just means you don't know me.
我从来没有认为过任何事情都能迎刃而解
Like, I never think that anything's gonna work out.
也许这是你不把事情做完的原因
Maybe that's why you don't finish things.
也许我该走了
I should probably get going.
好吧
All right.
-再见 -再见
-Bye. -Bye.
该死
Damn.
嗨 这是艾米丽宋的电♥话♥
Hi. You've reached Emily Song.
请留言 我会给你回复 谢谢
Leave a message and I'll get back to you. Thanks.
嗨 艾米丽 我是乔希
Hi, Emily. It's Josh.
我想我在给你留言了
I guess I'm leaving you a voice mail.
我不知道你听不听你的语♥音♥信箱 我一般不听
I don't know if you ever listen to your voice mails. I don't.
不过我想向你道歉 我不想发短♥信♥道歉 所以…
But I wanted to tell you I was sorry, and I didn't wanna just text that. So…
我真的很抱歉
I really am sorry.
我知道自己有时会很消极 我并不想这个样子
I know I can be negative sometimes, and it's not how I wanna be.
不过还有 我在想
But also, I was just thinking about
你说你对音乐一窍不通
how you were saying that you don't know anything about music.
抱歉 这个留言很长 我刚才在听音乐
Sorry, this is gonna be a long voice mail. I was just listening to something.
是奇想乐队的《滑铁卢日落》
It was "Waterloo Sunset" by The Kinks.
可是其实是什么歌♥并不重要
But it actually doesn't matter what the song is,
这是关键 我在…
and that's sort of the point, that I was--
我在听这首歌♥ 试图想起它是哪张唱片里的
I was listening to this song and trying to remember what album it's on,
然后那张唱片是哪年发行的 然后那年还发行了什么唱片
then what year that album came out, then other albums that came out that year.
我意识到我根本没有注意听歌♥
And I realized I wasn't paying any attention to the song.
我在忙于
I was just, like, so busy
想着其他愚蠢又无用的事情
thinking about all these other little, dumb things that don't matter.
如果我不知道那些东西
And, if I didn't know any of that stuff,
也许我也能够真的只听音乐
then maybe I could actually just listen to the music.
这让我想到…
And that made me think…
我真的很期待什么时候能和你一起听音乐
I'd really like to listen to some music together, with you, sometime.
因为我想看看你是怎么听的
'Cause I wanna see how you do it.
我…很喜欢你
I… I really like you.
好 再见
Okay. Bye.
-嘿 请进 伙计 -嗨 谢谢
-Hey. Come on in, man. -Hi. Thank you.
欢迎 就是这里
Welcome. This is the space.
-很漂亮 -谢谢
-It's beautiful. -Thank you.
好吧
All right.
我把剩下的付款收一下
So I'll just get the rest of your payment.
-信♥用♥卡♥ -我在电♥话♥上已经付过了 对吗
-Credit card? -I paid on the phone though, right?
你在电♥话♥上付了一半 另外一半当面付
Well, you paid half on the phone and half in person.
明白了 好的
Got it, okay.
好
Okay.
这东西今天很慢
This thing is slow today.
没关系
That's fine.
不行 付款没通过
No, didn't go through.
可是我…
But I mean,
我是用同一张信♥用♥卡♥ 付了另一半的钱 所以…
I just paid for the other half of the session with that same card. So…
-我再试试 -好 因为…
-I'll try again. -Yeah, 'cause the--
也许是这东西…太慢了
Like maybe the thing-- Bit slow.
-还是不行 也许你超过限额了 -我没有超过限额
-No-go. Maybe you're maxed out? -I'm not maxed out.
-我是超过限额了 -你有别的卡吗
-I am maxed out. -You have another card?
我有 可是我从来不用
I do, but I never use it is the thing.
因为那张也超过限额了
'Cause I maxed that one out,
所以我开了这张卡 因为它的利息比较低
so I started this one 'cause it has a lower interest rate,
我在慢慢还上一张卡欠的钱
and I'm slowly paying back the old one.
那你可能还有足够的额度付剩下的一半钱
Then you probably have enough to pay for the rest of the session on it.
确实是 只是我对自己说不要再用那张卡
That's true. I just told myself I wasn't gonna use that card.
那是正确的决定 伙计
It's the right decision, man.
-真痛苦 -不关我的事
-It's painful. -I don't care.
抱歉
Sorry.
-拜托可以再来一次吗 -好 再来一次
-Can we just go again, please? -Yep, goin' again.
现在听我说
Now hear this.
此时此刻此地
Now, here, this
此时此刻此地
Now, here, this
没有别的地方
Nowhere else
此时此刻此地
Now, here, this
此时此刻此地
Now, here, this
没有别的地方
Nowhere else
-时代 -时代
-The times -The time
时代
The time
好吧…
Okay, okay, o--
此时此刻此地
Now, here, this
现在听我说
Now hear this.
此时此刻此地
Now, here, this
有没有可能他们没有意识到 我们永远不会停止
Is it possible they do not realize that we shall never cease?
没有别的地方
Nowhere else
我们不会停止…
We won't cease-- We won't cease--
此时此刻
Now, here
此时此刻此地
Now, here, this
摆在我们面前的任务没有超过我们的能力
The task which has been set us is not above our strength.
没有别的地方
Nowhere else
在这里 我们在一起
Here we are together.
此时此刻
Now, here
此时此刻此地
Now, here, this
此时此刻此地
Now, here, this
没有别的地方
Nowhere else
此时此刻此地
Now, here, this
此时此刻此地
Now, here, this
-现在你看 -没有别的地方
-Now you see. -Nowhere else
现在听我说
Now hear this.
现在听我说 现在…
Now hear this. Now--
你想听听这次的吗
You wanna hear that one?
是 稍等一下
Yeah, just give me a sec.
剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表