剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表
Actually, I-- I was thinking--
抱歉 这听起来可能有些奇怪 不过我在想
Sorry, this might sound weird, but I was thinking
我也许应该在我的房♥间里待14天
I should probably just stay in my room for 14 days.
你这是什么意思
Well, what do you mean?
你知道 我跟维克多住一起
I mean, you know, I've been around Victor
而维克多上班时跟好多人在一起
and Victor's been around all these people at work,
我最不愿意看到的是把病传染给你
and, last thing I want to do is get you sick.
所以最好的做法是自我隔离14天
So, the recommended thing is that I isolate for 14 days.
好吧 如果你想那么做的话
Okay, well, if that's what you wanna do.
不是我想做 我…可是我认为…
It's not what I want to do. I-- But I think…
-那可能是更明智的做法 -你知道我的意思
-it's probably the smarter thing-- -You know what I mean.
好吧
Okay.
不过还有…
But also…
如果这是太大的负担 就告诉我 不过我想…
and let me know if this is too much of a burden, but I was--
乔希 告诉我你想让我做什么
Josh, just tell me what you want me to do.
好吧
Okay…
我想你也许应该给我送食物 放到我的门外
I think that you should probably bring food to me and leave it outside my door.
喂
Hello?
(营业中)
乔希 是你吗
Josh, is that you?
是我 别进来
Yeah. Don't come in!
好吧 我不进去
Okay, I won't.
嗨
Hi!
嗨
Hi.
好吧 我…去睡了
Well, I'm-- I'm going to bed now.
好的 晚安
Okay. Good night.
你起床了吗
Are you up?
是的
Yeah!
你昨晚说的是认真的…
Were you serious last night about--
什么 对不起 我听不见
What? Sorry, I just can't hear you.
那…
Well--
别进来
Don't come in!
我不进去
I'm not.
你昨晚说的 关于把食物放在你门口 你是认真的吗
Were you serious last night about, you know, leaving food by the door?
是啊
Yeah.
可以吗
Is that okay?
“暴雨持续了两天
"The storm lasted two days,
第三天 我们把死去的人埋在了南岬角”
and the third day, we buried our dead on the south headland."
“我们烧掉了死在沙滩上的阿留申人”
"The Aleuts who had fallen on the beach, we burned."
“此后很多天 村子里静悄悄的”
"For many days after that, the village was quiet."
“人们只在找食物的时候才出门
"People went out only to gather food.
然后回来在沉默中吃掉”
And came back to eat in silence."
-嗨… -嗨 亲爱的 嗨…
-Hi! Hi. -Hi, babe. Hi, hi.
你买♥♥了好多
You got a lot!
其实 我买♥♥的…没多少
Well, I got-- Not really.
-那是什么 -什么
-What is that? -What?
-那是什么 -是一个惊喜
-What is that? -It's a surprise.
好吧
Okay.
-嗨 -嗨
-Oh, hi. -Hi.
等一下 我来接
Oh, just a minute, I'll get that.
-喂 -嗨 妈妈
-Hello? -Hi, Mom.
嗨 你为什么打电♥话♥ 你还在家吗
Oh! Hi. Why are you calling? Are you still here?
是的 我只希望我们能听到彼此说话
Yep. I just wanted us to be able to hear each other.
-好吧 不过 我… -那是…那是谁
-Oh, okay. Well, I'm kinda-- -Is that-- Who is that?
妈妈 有人刚进门了 是谁呀
Mom, someone just came in the door. Who is it?
-我等下打给你行吗 -不 这很严重
-Can I call you back? -No, this is serious.
你不能等下打给我
You can't just call me back.
-好了 谢谢 -妈妈 妈…
-Okay. Thank you. -Mom. Mo--
我们在回忆一些…事情
We're recalling a few-- a few things…
-喂 -嗨 妈妈
-Hello. -Hi, Mom.
-我很忙 对不起 我回头打给你 -不 别…
-I'm very busy. I'm sorry. I'll call back. -No, don't-- Don't--
-我现在没空 再见 -别这样 妈妈…
-I can't talk right now. Goodbye. -Don't do that! Mom! Mom!
-你有事要忙吗 -不…不是…
-Do you need to take care of something? -No, no. It's not--
没事 真的 让我们舒服地坐下 好吗
No, really. Let's get comfortable, all right?
你好 我是露丝 你知道怎么做
Hello. This is Ruth. You know what to do.
嗨 妈妈 是我 你知道是我 我就在家里 你知道我在这里
Hi, Mom. It's me. You know it's me. I'm here in the house. You know I'm here.
不管刚进来的是谁 他知道我在这里
Whoever just walked in the door, they know I'm here.
如果他不知道 那么他应该知道 因为…
And if they don't know, then they should know. Because--
-你是怎么回事 -你这么做不安全
-What is your problem? -It's not safe what you're doing!
-很安全 -不 不安全
-It is safe. -No, it's not!
你觉得我为什么上周都一直待在这里
Why do you think I've been sitting here for the last week?
如果有新的人进来 那他就得隔离
If someone new is coming in the house, then they have to isolate.
-要两周 这是… -你在隔离
-It's two weeks. That's the-- -You are in isolation
因为你跟维克多同住 而他在上班
because you were living with Victor, and he was going to work.
-拉里一直待在… -那是拉里了
-Larry has been staying at-- -So it's Larry?
是的
Yes.
他在家待了三个星期
And he has been staying at home for three weeks.
比任何我认识的人都长
Longer than anyone else I know.
他早就预见到这一天了
He saw this coming, you know.
他在这种事上面很明智
He's very intelligent about this kind of thing.
我们很幸运 他提出跟我们一起居家避疫
And we're lucky that he offered to shelter in place with us.
我们很幸运
We're lucky?
-乔希 -你怎么知道他一直待在家里
-Josh-- -How do you know he's staying at home?
就因为他对你这样说吗
Just 'cause he told you?
是的
Yes.
-你觉得那就够了 -是的
-And that's good enough for you? -Yes.
好吧
Okay.
我期待着跟他共处
Well, I look forward to hanging out with him,
还有你 大概六天后见
and you, in about six days.
很好
Great.
你不会再打电♥话♥来了吧
Are you done making calls now?
是 我回头再…
Yep. I'll talk to you la--
(这些不是歌♥ 2003年)
世界依然如故
And the world just stays the same
人们一成不变
People never change
唱片反复播放
The record keeps replaying
唱片纹路里的唱针
A needle in the groove
永无止境的循环
A never-ending loop
那些覆水难收的事
The things we can't undo
(水浸金枪鱼)
如果你知道自己在做什么
If you know what you're doing
怎么会一遍遍反复做错
How come you keep doing It over and over again?
逗号♥
Commas.
逗号♥基本上就是在你想暂停的时候用
A comma's basically just when you wanna take a pause.
不过有一大堆规则 人们会说
But there are a whole bunch of rules, and people will say,
“这里用逗号♥是对的
"Oh, that's the right place to put a comma.
那里用逗号♥是错的”
That's the wrong place to put a comma."
可是那些人从来没读过《失明》
But those people have never read Blindness.
那本书一句接一句 没完没了 没有一个句号♥ 全都是逗号♥
It just goes on and on and on with no periods and tons of commas.
你们知道吗 那不对 可是很棒
And you know what? It's wrong, but it's great.
这是使用逗号♥的一种方式
That's one way to go with commas.
很不幸 考试时会考你们 是否知道某些规则
Unfortunately, you're gonna be tested on knowing certain rules
使用逗号♥的传统规则
about, kind of, the old-fashioned way to use commas.
所以我要教给你们这些规则
So I'm gonna teach you those rules.
只要知道 当你在真实生活中写作时
But just know, when you're writing in real life,
这些规则并没那么重要
those rules don't really matter that much.
什么都不会改变
Nothing's gonna change
唱片反复播放
The record keeps replaying
一遍又一遍
Round and round again
这既对也不对
That is right and it's wrong.
我想这是一个见仁见智的问题
And I think it's really a matter of opinion.
我很想知道其他人的看法 我已经说了很多
I'm curious to get some other opinions. I've been talking a lot.
有其他人想要发表意见吗
Anybody else wanna give their opinion?
其他人觉得那是对还是错
Anybody else think that that's right or wrong?
或者在两者之间
Or somewhere in-between?
-如果你知道自己在做什么 -嗨
-If you know what you're doing -Hey.
-怎么会一遍遍 -你醒着吗
-How come you keep doing -You awake?
-反复做错 -嘿 快醒来
-It over and over again? -Hey! Wake up!
如果你知道自己在做什么
If you know what you're doing
伙计 你在我房♥间里干嘛 你要死了吗
Dude, what are you doing in my room? Are you, like, gonna die?
迟早会死的
I mean, at some point.
好极了 我年纪轻轻就死 但也不算太年轻
Great. So I die young, but not that young?
剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表