剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表
没人会在乎你 我连真正的朋友都没有
nobody cares about you. I don't even have any real friends.
我不是想冒犯你 哥们
And, I mean, no offense, bro.
可是我认识你的时间 比今晚我见到的任何人都长
But I've known you longer than anybody else I saw here tonight,
但我不会认为我们是朋友 你不在乎我
and I wouldn't consider us friends. You don't care about me, man.
-不是这样的 -喂 去你的
-That's not true. -Yo, fuck you, man!
嘿
Hey.
我知道你是所谓的老好人
I know you're supposed to be this really nice guy,
人人都知道你人有多好
and everybody knows how nice you are.
但至少做个男人 别人在告诉你事实的时候就承认吧
But at least be a fucking man and admit when somebody's telling you the truth.
你不在乎我 伙计
You do not care about me, man!
你只在想睡姑娘的时候才给我打电♥话♥
You just call me when you wanna get laid.
好吧 伙计 好吧
All right, dude. Okay.
-混♥蛋♥ -好吧 嘿 没关系 走吧
-Fucking asshole. -All right. Hey, it's okay. Come on.
去他的 好吧
Fuck him. All right.
真讨厌
It's annoying.
-再说一遍 混♥蛋♥ -喂 冷静点 伙计
-Say it again, motherfucker! -Yo. Chill, dude.
-再说一遍 怎样 -冷静…
-Say it again, huh? -Chill. Chill.
你这个胆小鬼不敢说第二遍吗 你这个混账王八蛋
You too pussy to say it again, you fucking glittery-ass motherfucker?
你以为我有时间浪费在你这种小人身上
You think I got time to be fucking with little bitches like you, man?
-你现在是大人物了啊 -没事 伙计
-You some big man now? -We're good. Dude--
-我比你大 你个下♥贱♥小人 -这太蠢了 你们两个
-I'm bigger than you, little bitch-ass. -This is stupid, you guys.
-都散了吧 走吧 -不 等等
-Walk away, come on. -Nah. Wait.
现在这个长耳朵的蓝色小同性恋… 我不想收拾你
Now this little blue twink with the ears-- I'm not tryna deal with you.
-冷静点 -你干嘛不做点什么
-Chill out. -Why don't you do something
-而像个小女孩一样说个没完… -是吗 你想…
-instead of talking like a little girl-- -Yeah? You wanna go--
-该死 -住手
-Fuck. -Stop!
给我冷静点 哥们
Chill the fuck out, bro!
-天啊 -该死
-Jesus! -Fuck, man!
该死的
Fucker.
(拿出男子气概 男孩不哭)
喂 我跟我的哥们把你的脸 捶了个稀巴烂 小子
Yo, me and my boys just fist-fucked your whole face, son.
“砰”一声
Like, "bow"!
喂…快走
Yo! Yo, come on!
乔希 怎么回事 快跑
Josh, what the fuck? Come on!
该死
Shit.
喂 怎么回事
Yo, what the fuck?
喂 怎么回事
Yo, what the fuck?
天啊
Oh, my God!
刚才是怎么回事
What the fuck was that?
喂 你看没看到那个家伙…
Yo. Did you see that one dude, like--
根本就还不了手 我痛揍他一顿
Couldn't even get a hit in. I was fucking him up!
-对 你把他揍扁了 -没错
-Yeah, you fucked him up! -A hundred percent.
可是你看见维克多 把另一个家伙举起来吗
But did you see Vic pick that other guy up?
-那简直不可思议 -你把他举到半空中
-That was, like, crazy. -You picked him up into the air!
我把那个家伙彻底♥制♥服了
I made that guy my bitch, dude.
不过你又把他放下了
But then you just put him back down.
-我知道 -太棒了
-I know. -So good.
安全第一嘛 哥们
Safety first, bro, you know?
-他怎么样 -对呀
-What about this guy though? -Yeah.
他打中几下 我想:“好厉害”
He got a few in. I was like, "fucking damn."
看到他这样好奇怪
Kinda weird to see.
我这辈子从来没干过这种事情
I have never done that shit before in my life.
对 可就是这样的
Yeah. But that's how it goes.
-不可思议 -就是这样的 哥们
-Crazy. -But that's how it goes, bro.
这是本能吧 看到哥们有难就立刻出手相助 对吗
It's instinct, right? You see your homeys, you back 'em up immediately, right?
哥们 就像那个像绿巨人的家伙
Bro! Like when that fucking super Hulk dude,
正在说:“我要杀死你”
he's like, "I'm going to kill you."
你突然从天而降 一胳膊抡到他脖子上把他撂倒了
You fucking came outta nowhere and you clotheslined the shit out of him.
-我看见了 -哥们 那是从哪学的
-I saw that shit! -Bro, where did that come from, dog?
-说实话 我也不知道 -哥们 哪学的
-Honestly, I don't know. -Bro, where?
-是潜意识吧 -告诉我
-Somewhere deep. -Let me know.
我需要学点
I need some of that too.
那家伙惊呆了 伙计
The guy was in shock, dude.
他心想:“这个该死的蓝色家伙…
He was like, "This fucking blue motherfucker--
这个像蓝人组合的家伙把我撂倒了”
This Blue Man Group guy just fucked me up."
-不是蓝人组合 是箭头 -我知道…
-It's not Blue Man Group. It's Arrow. -I know! I know that.
他不知道
He doesn't know that.
他心想:“这家伙是从哪冒出来的 ”
He was just like, "Where the fuck did you come from?"
(怎么会这样 你故意不理我吗 )
(你一定听说了 好吧 你不知道 达克斯死了)
(你知道出什么事了吗 你跟他在一起吗 )
喂
Yo.
-乔希 -进来
-Josh! -Yeah.
-你看到了吗 -是
-Did you see? -Yeah.
我刚听说
I'm just hearing about it right now.
(我们在外面找乐子 别惹我们)
我们刚还跟他在一起…
We were just with him. Like--
-我们送他回去 仅仅五个小时前 -我不知道
-We dropped him off, like, five hours ago. -I don't know. Yeah.
-他当时很好 -他当时很好
-He was fine. -He was fine.
他还在开玩笑之类的
He was cracking jokes and shit.
-他当时挺好的 对吗 -是的
-He was fine, right? -Yeah.
-天啊 -怎么了
-Oh, shit. -What?
我的关注者涨破500了
I broke 500.
剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表