剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表
我不知道为什么我的家伙决定罢♥工♥
I don't know why my dick decided to stop working
在我们正想发生性关系的时候 你是一个很迷人的女人
when you wanted to have sex. You're an attractive woman.
如果说真正的实话 我可能会在其他时候回想这件事
If I'm being really honest, I'm probably gonna think about this some other time
幻想如果事情按照本来的计划发生
and fantasize about what it would've been like
那会是什么样的 可是…
if it had gone the way that it's supposed to, but…
在真实的生活里 事情并不总是按照计划发生
In real life, things don't go the way they're supposed to.
至少对于我是这样 所以…
At least they don't for me. So…
听着 这没什么大不了的
Look, it's not a big deal.
对吗 很多男人都会遇到
Right? It happens to a lot of guys.
我们不一定非要在认识的第一晚 发生性关系 对吗
And we don't have to have sex the first night we meet, you know?
这其实…挺甜蜜的
It's actually-- It's actually really sweet.
对吗
Right?
你想就这样一起待会儿吗
Wanna just hang out?
-不 我想我真的该走了 -你根本不需要感到尴尬
-No, I think I should just really go-- -You don't have to be embarrassed at all.
-我知道 谢谢你 不用了 我… -就…不 过来 过来坐下
-I know. Thank you, but no, I-- -Just-- No, come here. Come sit down.
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
都怪我 我犯了个错误
It's my fault. I made a mistake.
那就是说 如果我们不性♥交♥
So basically, if we're not fucking
跟我待在一起就毫无意义 是吗
there's no point in hanging out with me, right?
-我没那么说 -那你在说什么
-I didn't say that. -Then what are you saying?
我只是该走了
I just have to go.
因为我想你说的是你喜欢当失败者
'Cause I think what you're saying is you like being a loser.
顺便一提 你的口气很难闻
You know what, and by the way, your breath is terrible.
那是因为我吸了一根你的烟
It's 'cause I smoked one of your cigarettes.
你以为你的口气是怎样 难怪我无法勃起
How do you think your breath is? It's no fucking wonder I didn't stay hard.
我们每次接吻 我都以为会呕吐到你嘴里
Every time we kissed, I thought I was gonna throw up in your mouth.
不 我敢打赌我知道你今晚为什么阳痿
No, I bet I know why you were impotent tonight.
-因为我赚的钱比你多 -说对了
-Because I make more money than you. -That's it.
我们开着你的破车回来的 你的挡泥板撞坏了
We came here in your piece of shit car with your busted fender
-而你都没钱去修好 -那是今天刚发生的
-that you can't afford to fix. -That happened today.
我们不得不回到我的公♥寓♥ 因为你住的地方太破烂
We had to come back to my apartment because you live in some shit place.
-我们回来是因为利亚姆 -你几乎无法养活自己
-We came back for Liam. -You can barely support yourself.
你知道你无法养活我和一个家庭
You wouldn't be able to support me and a family.
-现在我们有家庭了 -顺便一提 你知道吗
-Now we're having a family? -By the way, you know what,
你教书那回事 你有多么爱孩子
your whole teacher thing about how much you love kids?
要我说都是胡扯
I call bullshit.
只有那些想做其他事情却放弃了的人
The only people who become teachers are people who wanted to do something else
才会去当老师
and gave up.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
什么事
What?
你年轻的时候
When you were younger…
不是小女孩的时候 而是…是个比现在年轻的女人的时候
like not a young girl, but just a younger woman,
你是不是一直知道自己会孤独终老
did you always know you were gonna die alone?
你好 乔希
Hola, Josh.
嘿 碧翠斯 早上好
Hey, Beatriz. Buenos días!
早上好 你怎么样
Buenos días! How's it going?
还行吧
All right.
-你的周末过得怎么样 -没什么可抱怨的
-How was your weekend? -I can't complain, you know.
我们很穷 不过除此以外
We're broke, but other than that,
孙辈们会自己吃饭了 我早上可以多睡会儿
grandbabies can feed themselves now, so I get to sleep in.
-好呀 -你呢
-Nice. -How about you?
好
Yeah.
-那么好 是吗 -不 还行吧
-That good, huh? -No. It was all right.
一切都好
Everything is good.
-真的 -是真的
-It is. -Yes, it is.
-今天过得愉快 -好的 你也是
-Have a good one. -All right, you too.
好的 早上好 周一快乐 大家周末过得好吗
All right, good morning. Happy Monday. How was everyone's weekend?
-嗨 -嘿 你没事吧
-Hi. -Hey, you okay?
没事…就是处理一些紧急的事
Yeah. Yeah, just putting out fires.
-如果你很忙 就算了 -不 我很忙 但是没关系
-If you're busy, don't worry about it. -No, I'm busy but it's fine.
告诉我 怎么了
Tell me. What's wrong?
没什么 一切都好
Nothing. Everything is good.
我…
I'm…
我一切都好 我就是…你知道
I have it really good. I just… You know.
知道什么 什么呀
Know what? It's what?
就是…可能并不是一直感觉都好
It just-- It doesn't always feel that way, I guess.
我是说…那要怪谁
Well, I mean… whose fault is that?
-谢谢 妈妈 -我只是那么一说
-Thanks, Mom. -I'm just saying.
算了吧
You know what? Never mind.
不 好吧
No. Okay.
你的周末后来过得怎样
How was the rest of your weekend?
非常好 我遇到一个女人
It was great. I met a woman, you know.
她好像很喜欢我 可是我没办法勃起 所以…
She seemed to really like me, but I couldn't maintain an erection, so…
-我要挂电♥话♥了 -好吧
-I'm hanging up now. -Okay.
剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表