剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表
这看起来很不错呀
Actually, that looks kind of nice.
-你们介意我…加入吗 -好 来吧
-Do you guys mind if I... hop on? -Yeah. Come on.
这对你的后腰也有好处
It's good for your lower back.
好吧 我们来试试
Okay, let's see.
-好的 -往前面挪
-Okay. -Just scoot in there.
天啊 这不错呀
Oh, God. Yeah, it is.
那你认识乔希多久了
So, how long have you known Josh?
我想我们是上周开始聊天的
We started talking, I guess, last week.
-聊天 -互发短♥信♥
-Talking? -Texting.
你们会继续互发短♥信♥吗
Are you gonna keep texting?
说实话 大概不会
Honestly, probably not.
那么是性方面不满意
So the sex was bad?
嘿
Hey.
你能不能快点 我不想迟到
Could you hurry up, please? I don't wanna be late.
佳比
Gabi?
-马上就好了 -好吧 谢谢
-Almost. -Okay, thank you.
大概再十分钟
In, like, ten.
你的新鞋子是哪来的
So where'd you get your new kicks?
什么
What?
行了 那双飞人乔丹鞋 从哪来的
Come on. The Air Jordans. Where'd you get 'em?
你翻我的东西了
You went into my stuff?
你这周背着一双新鞋到处走
You're walking around with a brand-new pair of shoes all week
一次都没穿过
and not wearing them once.
这是怎么回事 是什么原因
What's up with that? What's the deal?
没什么 是我的鞋
Nothing. They're mine.
我知道你妈没给你买♥♥一双120美元的鞋子
I know your mom didn't buy you a $120 pair of shoes.
她绝不会买♥♥的 你是从哪弄来的
She just didn't. So where'd you get 'em?
是我借的 行吗
I borrowed them, okay?
好吧 如果是你借的 你干嘛这么气急败坏
Okay. Then why you gettin' so defensive if you just borrowed them?
-因为… -为什么
-Because. -Why?
你不信任我
You don't trust me.
不 不是这样 我很信任你
No. That's not true. I do trust you.
可我信任你总是会对我说实话 对吗
But I trust you to always tell me the truth, right?
我是向阿德里亚娜借的 好吗 我打算要还给她的 好吗
I just borrowed them from Adriana, okay? I was gonna give them back, okay?
在拍照之后 我打算还给她的
Just after the picture, I was gonna give them back to her.
我只想为文森特拍一张可爱的照片
I just wanted to take a cute photo for Vincent.
好吧
All right.
见鬼 我们真的那么疏远 你都不能来找我
Damn. Are we really so not close that you can't just come to me
告诉我你需要新鞋子 亲爱的
and tell me you need some new shoes, honey?
-为什么又扯到你身上 -没有 你才是当事者
-Why are you making this about you? -I'm not. It's about you.
你偷了你朋友的东西
You stole from your friend.
我打算在拍完照片后还给她
I was gonna give them back after the picture.
对 但那是最糟糕的部分 对吗 那是最糟糕的部分
Yeah, but that's the worst part of it. Right? That's the worst part.
你干嘛想要新鞋子 就为了吸引某个男孩吗
That you just wanted some shoes to what, to bring some boy to the yard?
这太可笑了
That's ridiculous.
-你什么都不知道 -我什么都知道
-You don't know anything. -Yeah, I know everything.
-就像我知道你… -好了…我知道
-The same way that I know that you are-- -Yeah, yeah. I know.
我听过这些话了
I've heard it.
我超级棒、超级善良 所以男孩子会喜欢我
I'm super great and I'm super kind, and that's why a guy will like me.
-对啊 -对 但不是
-Yeah. -Yeah, nah.
那根本不是我想说的
That's not what I was gonna say at all.
你整个周末都在闹别扭
You've been acting like a real pain in the ass all weekend,
现在我又发现你是一个小偷
and now I find out you're a little thief too?
是啊 至少我知道我不会当一个司机
Yeah. At least I know I'm not gonna be some driver
连自己的房♥子都买♥♥不起
who can't even afford his own place.
我对自己的工作很自豪
I am proud of my job.
你明白吗
You understand me?
而且我做得很好
And I'm damn good at it too.
我跟乔希同住只有一个原因
And the only reason I live with Josh
就是我可以给你提供你需要的一切
is so I can give you everything that you need.
你看着我的生活 你觉得很不幸
You look at my life and you think it's sad.
不 女儿 不是这样的
Nah, mija. No, that's not it.
如果你认为唯一的美好生活
And if you think that the only type of good life
只能来自于飞人乔丹鞋
comes with Air Jordans...
生活会让你非常失望
life is gonna disappoint you real hard.
喜乐吧 弟兄们
如果我们今天相爱 是因为他复活了
复活了
复活了
复活了
哈利路亚
哈利路亚
哈利路亚
哈利路亚
复活了
复活了
复活了
-你的东西都带上了 -是
-You have everything? -Yeah.
-你确定 -是
-Are you sure? -Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
-嘿… -你好
-Hey, hey, hey. -Hola.
你的周末过得怎样
How was your weekend?
都不说“你好” 什么都不说
No "Hello"? No nothing.
我偷了阿德里亚娜的飞人乔丹鞋
I stole Adriana's Air Jordans.
-这个周末 -不是 之前
-This weekend? -No, before.
好吧 原来如此
Okay, so that's why.
不过我在教会的时候制定了一个计划
But while I was at church, I made a plan.
我可以为你们干些家务活 帮忙照顾杰西卡
I can do little jobs for you guys and babysit for Jessica just until,
直到我有足够的钱把她的乔丹鞋买♥♥回来
you know, I have enough money to buy back her Jordans.
这是一个好的开始 但同时你下个月也被禁足了
Yeah, that's a good start, but you're also grounded for the next month.
禁足 现在没人能禁足任何人了
Grounded? No one grounds anyone anymore.
你总是说别的孩子被禁足
You talk about kids getting grounded all the time.
-去他的 -嘿
-Fuck this. -Hey!
你要是继续这么说话 就禁足两个月 懂吗
You keep talking that way, it's gonna be two months. Understand?
好吧 现在你们齐心协力了
Okay, so now you guys are working together.
也许你们还没离婚的时候就该这样做
Maybe you should've done that when you were married.
-两个月 -佳比
-Two months! -Gabi.
-你从哪学来的这一套 -也许是跟你们学的
-Where is this shit coming from? -Well, maybe from you guys.
就好像你们俩有多好似的 你在跟一个已婚男人约会
Like you guys are both so good. You're dating a married man.
你家里有一个陌生女人
And you have some strange woman staying at your house.
说真的 你们俩都不知道自己在做什么
For real. Neither one of you have any idea what you're doing.
-她不是我的陌生女人 -理查德是…
-She's not my strange woman. -Richard's--
-他们就快离婚了 所以… -那是乔希的女朋友
-They're almost divorced, so-- -It was Josh's girlfriend.
-不是说谁可以拥有女人… -不知为什么…
-Not that you can own a woman-- -I don't know why I...
你不需要向我解释
You don't have to explain yourself to me.
她怎么会让我们这样
Why is she making us do this?
-是你女儿 -你的
-Your daughter. -She's yours.
-你确定 -对 她是你的女儿
-Are you sure? -Well, yeah. She's yours.
我们是不是把一切都搞砸了
Are we fucking this all up?
-不是一切 不 -你确定吗
-Not all of it. No. -You sure?
也许搞砸了一些事吧
Probably some of it.
-不过我们比大多数人强 -比我们的父母强
-We're better than most people, though. -Better than our parents were.
-比你的父母强 -嘿
-Better than your parents were. -Hey.
怎么了 你说什么了
What? Did you say something?
-我听到了 -不 那只是我的口音
-I heard something. -No. It's just my accent.
-听着 我得…好 -我不想占用你的时间 去忙吧
-Listen, I gotta-- Yeah. -I don't mean to keep you. Go ahead.
祝你好运 两星期后见
Good luck in there. I'll see you in a couple of weeks.
好的
All right.
剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表