剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表
对 所以真的都是好消息
Yeah. So it's really nothing but good news.
她的分数很好 课堂表现很优秀
Her grades are outstanding and she's great in class.
她会问很好的问题 有自己的观点
She asks good questions, and she's got her own opinions.
我确定等她长大以后
And I'm sure that when she gets older,
她可以做任何想做的事
she's gonna be able to do whatever she wants with her life.
对
Right.
什么
Sorry?
没有 谢谢 你过奖了
No. Thank you. That's really sweet.
我真的这么认为
I mean it.
不 我知道你是
No, I know you do.
-好吧 你有问题的话… -我只是…
-Okay. Well... were there any questions-- -I just--
我从前跟她一样
I used to be like her.
-那好呀 -对 是的
-Right on. -Yep. Yeah.
天啊 我11岁的时候成绩全优
Oh, God. I would get all straight As when I was 11.
-不错 -天啊
-Nice. -Oh, my God.
五年级 拜托 我数学棒极了
And fifth grade? Come on. I was the shit at math.
-我的数学考试全是100分 -那太棒了
-I'd get 100s on my math tests. -That's awesome.
你知道 那没什么用 不过当时感觉很好
I mean, you know, it didn't really matter, but it felt good at the time.
所有人都会对我说同样的话 知道吗
And everybody would tell me the same things, you know?
“她真聪明 只要她用心 她什么都做得到”
"She's so smart. She can do anything as long as she puts her mind to it."
看看我现在又如何 对吧
Where did that get me, right?
你需要接电♥话♥吗
Do you need to get that?
-不用… -没关系 我不介意
-No, no, no. -No, that's okay. That's fine.
反正我也得走了 你去接电♥话♥吧
I gotta go anyway. You go ahead and handle that.
-谢谢你 不 没关系 -真的不用 我们可以…
-And thank you. No, it's okay. -It's really okay. We can--
没关系 谢谢你花时间跟我谈
It's okay. Thank you so much for your time.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
-再见 -再见
-Bye. -Bye-bye.
喂 你能不能跟你♥爸♥爸通话 拜托
Yo. Can you talk to your dad, please?
-他给你打电♥话♥了 -他一直打给我 伙计
-He called you? -He's been calling me, dude.
-我告诉过你别给他你的号♥码 -十年前说的吗
-I told you not to give him your number. -Like fucking ten years ago?
-你想让我怎么办 -别接
-What do you want me to do? -Just don't answer.
-伙计 他不会停的 -关掉你的手♥机♥
-Dude, he will not stop calling. -Turn your phone off.
我有女儿 伙计 我不能关掉手♥机♥
I have a daughter, dude. I can't turn off my phone.
-你能…他过一会儿就会停了 好吗 -请你接电♥话♥
-Can you-- He'll stop after a while, okay? -Please pick up the phone.
-我不能接…别接 -我会接起来 对 我会的
-I can't. I can't. Don't do that. -I'm gonna pick up the phone. Yeah, I am.
喂 阿蒂 嗨 你好吗
Yo, Artie. Hey. How's it going?
喂 维克多
Hello? Victor?
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
乔希 天啊 谢天谢地
Josh, Jesus Christ. Thank God.
你不能半夜三更给维克多打电♥话♥
You can't be calling Victor in the middle of the night.
我心脏病发作了 你能听见吗
I'm having a heart attack. Do you hear me?
拜托 我很害怕
Please. I'm scared.
你听起来没事
You sound fine.
-我需要去医院 -那就去医院
-I need to go to a hospital. -Then go to a hospital.
-我没车 -上次我见你的时候你还有
-I don't have a car. -You had one last time I saw you.
是啊 但那是多久以前的事了
Yeah. Well, I mean, how long ago was that?
听着 如果你真的心脏病发作了 你应该打911
Look. If you're really having a heart attack, then you should call 911.
不 他们绝对不会及时赶到
No, they'll never get here in time.
看在老天的份上 你觉得我在骗你吗 我没有
For Christ's sake, you think I'm bullshitting you? I'm not.
我从7点半开始就感觉不到我的左臂了
I haven't been able to feel my left arm since 7:30.
那是我第一次打给你 可是你没接
That's when I called the first time, but you didn't pick up.
现在越来越糟了 知道吗
And it's getting worse, all right?
我的胸口疼 我喘不上气
I'm having pain in my chest. I can't breathe.
我感觉头晕 天啊 我现在开始头晕了
I'm getting dizzy. Oh, Jesus. I am getting dizzy right now.
我头晕目眩…
I'm spinning. I'm spinning. I'm spinning.
天啊 我头晕目眩…
Oh, my God. I'm spinning. I'm spinning. I'm spinning. I'm spinning.
天啊
Jesus.
-坐着后面 -什么
-Get in back. -What?
疫情当下 你连口罩都没戴
It's a pandemic. You're not even wearing a mask.
-坐在后面 -好吧
-Get in back. -Okay.
-你的地方不错 -请你快开车好吗
-That's a nice place. -Will you drive, please?
你用我的名字开了一张信♥用♥卡♥
You took out a credit card in my name.
什么
What?
我说你用我的名字开了一张信♥用♥卡♥
I said you took out a credit card in my name.
-我根本不明白你在说什么 -他们让一个追债公♥司♥找我
-I have no idea what you're talking about. -They sent a collection agency after me.
那种事情都是诈骗
Those things are all scams.
账单上有一项在圣莫妮卡切杰餐馆的消费
There was a charge at Chez Jay's in Santa Monica.
-去切杰餐馆的人很多啊 -我从来不去 你才会去
-A lot of people go to Jay's. -I don't go there, you go there.
那能说明什么 他们知道你♥爸♥爸喜欢去哪里吃饭
So what? So they know where your dad likes to eat.
那种信息很容易找到
That's not hard to find out.
我可以告诉你那个人的爸爸喜欢去哪吃饭
I could tell you where that guy's dad likes to eat.
明天我就可以给你找到那个信息
You know, give me till tomorrow. I can get you that information.
你没告诉他们你的社会安全号♥吧
You didn't tell them your social, did you?
(东好莱坞医院 救护车)
好了 晚安
All right, good night.
什么 你就像德士司机一样 把我放下就完事了
What? You're just gonna drop me off like some kind of cab driver?
对 你需要搭车
Yeah, you needed a ride.
-是 -那就走吧
-Yeah. -So go.
你不跟我一起进去吗
You're not coming with me?
不 现在我不会跟你进医院去
No. I'm not coming with you into a hospital right now.
你注意到周围在发生什么吗
Do you pay any attention to what's going on?
好吧 如果你不进去 我也不进去
Okay. Well, if you're not going, I'm not going.
-你一定要进去 -为什么 去了也没用
-You're definitely going. -Why? It's not gonna do any good.
-如果你的心脏病正在发作就有用 -那不一定
-It will if you're having a heart attack. -Not necessarily.
好吧 那你其实并没有心脏病发作
Okay. So you weren't actually having a heart attack.
不是 我想我刚才有 我只是现在觉得没有了
Oh, no. I think I was. I just don't think I am anymore.
怎么了 难道这不好吗 你宁愿我现在快死了吗
What, is that a bad thing? Would you rather I be dying right now?
我之前有让我担心的症状 它们慢慢消退了 谢天谢地
I mean, I had some troubling symptoms. They're subsiding, thank God.
那我们去喝一杯吧
So let's go get a drink.
-下车 -行了吧
-Get out. -Come on.
-你要去哪 -我要回家
-Where you going? -I'm going home.
-你回去做什么 -睡觉 现在是凌晨2点
-What you gonna do there? -Go to sleep. It's 2:00 in the morning.
你现在回去也睡不着了
You go home right now, you won't be able to sleep anyway.
来吧 睡前一杯酒
Come on. One nightcap.
-酒吧都关门了 -我知道有个地方可以去 就在…
-Bars are closed. -I know a place we can go. It's just a--
你知道我戒酒了 对吗 我从13岁起就戒酒了
You know I'm sober, right? I've been sober since I was 13 years old.
你不记得吗
Do you not remember that?
好吧 那我们去喝咖啡
Okay, fine. Let's get coffee.
-所有地方都关门了 爸爸 -那我们去麦当劳
-Everything is closed, Dad. -Then we'll go to a fucking McDonald's.
我不会进到麦当劳里去
I'm not going inside a McDonald's!
(麦咖啡)
你喝一杯吧 我给你买♥♥的
Would you just take one? I got it for you.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
好吧 我就只喝一杯
Okay. Well, I'll just drink from one of them
万一你改变主意了呢
in case you change your mind.
-我不会改变主意的 -好吧
-I'm not gonna change my mind. -Okay.
该死 我想我可能两杯都喝了
Oh, shit. I think I might've drank from both of 'em now.
-我不在乎 -好吧
-I don't care. -All right.
那么…你还好吗
So... how are you?
我很好 你呢
I'm fine. How are you?
你想让我怎么回答
Well, how do you want me to answer that?
你真的好奇我过得怎么样 还是只是在敷衍我
Are you sincerely curious about how I am, or are you just placating me?
-你最近在做什么 -你为什么想知道
-What you up to these days? -Why do you wanna know?
我想知道因为我真的好奇你过得怎么样
I wanna know because I am sincerely curious about how you are.
你可能对我没那么好奇 不过我老了 我很无趣
I mean, you may not be curious about me but, you know, I'm old, I'm boring.
你还年轻 你的生活应该很精彩
And you're young. You're supposed to have shit going on.
我很抱歉让你失望了
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you.
-行了 你从没… -你想要怎样
-Come on. You never-- -What do you want?
我不想要怎样 我只是想了解你
I don't want anything. I just wanna know about you.
我想听听你的生活状况 你在想什么
I wanna hear about your life. You know, what's on your mind.
你是我的儿子 我想知道一切
You know, you're my son. I wanna know everything.
拜托 说什么都行 你今天做了什么
Come on. I'll take anything. What did you do today?
你跟其他人一样烤面包了吗
You baking bread like everyone else?
我总是听说眼下人人都在烤面包
I keep hearing everybody's baking bread during all this.
人人都想买♥♥酵母 但没人能买♥♥到
You know, everyone wants yeast and no one can get it.
你买♥♥到酵母了吗
You get all the yeast?
没有 我只是在工作
Nope. Just working.
-你有演出机会 是在Skype上还是… -不是演出 是工作
-You're getting gigs? Like on Skype or-- -Not gigs. It's a job.
我知道你要靠它生活的话 是挺辛苦的工作
Oh, no, I know it's hard work when you do it for a living.
我是老师
I'm a teacher.
剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表