剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表
如果他们没有什么有意思的话可说
if they're not gonna have anything interesting to say?
我到底是在做什么 就是想跟一个女孩发生性关系吗
Like, what am I really doing? Just trying to have sex with a girl?
那不是你想做的唯一事情 如果说是 我为什么觉得是一件坏事
That's not all you're trying to do. Why do I feel it's a bad thing to say yes?
对 性关系是很棒的事 如果她们愿意的话 为什么不
Yes, sex is great. If they want to, why not?
可是就算她们愿意 我是说我无法享受
Yeah, but even if they want to, I'm saying I won't be able to enjoy it
因为我会一直想
because I'll just be thinking the whole time
她在酒吧里说的那些话
about all the things she said back at the bar
那些没有一点意思的话
that were not interesting at all,
可是我得表现出好像那些话很有意思 像个伪君子一样傻笑
but I acted like they were interesting, and I smiled like a phony fuck,
然后我就会全程痛恨自己
and I'd just be hating myself the whole time.
好吧 那我们就不应该去酒吧
Okay. So we shouldn't go to a bar.
-也许我们该去 你… -哥们 怎么回事
-Maybe we should though. Well, you-- -Dude, what?
-我们说了我们要尝试点新东西 -我没说
-We said we were gonna try something new. -I didn't say that.
-我从来没说过 -可是我们不能就坐在这里 好吧
-I've never said that. -Well, we can't just sit here. Okay.
不可能就只是要么去酒吧 要么待在这里打电子游戏
It can't be just either we go to a bar or we stay here and play video games.
一定会有除了这两种以外其他的选择
There has to be more than two choices.
哥们 听听你在说什么
Dude, listen to yourself.
-你不会是认真的 不 你不是 -我相当确定我是
-You can't be serious. No, you're not. -I'm pretty sure that I am.
-你一年挣多少钱 -我根本不知道
-How much do you make in a year? -I have no idea.
-什么 -狗屎
-What? -Horseshit.
-我怎么会知道 -你不缴税吗
-Why would I know that? -Do you not pay taxes?
-你不会做那件事吗 -我会做
-Is that not a thing you do? -I do.
我只是在一年当中
I just don't keep track of that information
不会去记录那方面的信息
throughout the course of the year.
-不是你♥爸♥爸给你报税的吗 -正是 对 是他报税
-Doesn't your dad do your taxes? -Exactly. Yes, he does.
好 算了
Okay, fine.
就算你不知道你挣多少钱
So even if you don't know how much you make,
那并不意味着你生活在贫困线以下
that doesn't mean you're below the poverty line.
-我相当确定我是 -好吧 等等
-I'm pretty sure that I am. -Okay, wait.
我们可以去这间酒吧 叫做“演奏室”
We can go here. Rendition Room, it's called.
-我同意 -开车13分钟
-I'm down. -It's thirteen minutes away.
我可以开车 不过我们得开两辆车
I can drive, but we have to take two cars.
-我可以开车 -你刚吸了大♥麻♥
-Yeah, I can drive. -You just smoked.
-不过我没喝酒 -你确定你付得起油钱
-But I haven't had anything to drink. -Sure you can afford the gas?
好吧 我们都可以乘我的车去
Okay. We can all fit in my car.
你真的不知道你的年收入是多少吗
Do you really not know what your annual income is?
-等一下 -不 维克多
-Wait. Hold on. -No, Victor,
不是所有人都像你一样 把我们大部分醒着的时间
not all of us are spending the majority of our waking lives
-花在攀登企业阶梯上 -别说UPS的坏话
-climbing the corporate ladder like you. -Don't talk shit about UPS
-因为你嫉妒 -我不是在说坏话
-'cause you're jealous. -I'm not talking shit.
我是说它是一家企业 而你真的是在攀登它的阶梯
I'm saying it is a corporation and you're literally climbing its ladder…
-那是一家好公♥司♥ -你常常攀登
-It's a great company. -…on a regular basis.
-我不会为此道歉 -我不是说你应该道歉
-I'm not gonna apologize for it. -I'm not saying you should apologize.
它是家好公♥司♥ 因为它是公平的公♥司♥
It's a good company 'cause it's a fair company.
-伙计 我们能不能… -我总是在告诉我的司机们
-Dude. Can we please just-- -I tell this to my drivers all the time.
你对UPS好 UPS就会对你好 对吗
You treat UPS well, UPS treats you well, right?
我对UPS很好 完美 棒极了
And I treat UPS well. Perfect. Bam.
(你能来接我吗 )
对吗 你以为我是一夜之间 做到公♥司♥这个位置的吗
Right? You think I got to where I am in the corporation overnight?
-你说“公♥司♥” -我就这么走进去
-You said "corporation." -I just walked in there,
他们说:“喂 你要做值班主管吗 ” 绝对不是
and they were like, "Ay, yo. You're an on-rate Supervisor?" Fuck no.
-喂 你要去哪 -我要出去…到外面的世界去
-Yo, where you going? -I'm going out… into the world.
-你没事吧 -没事
-You okay? -Yeah.
-醉得像死人一样 -什么
-Drunk as a box of birds. -What?
-没什么 门是锁着的 -门没锁
-Nothing. The door is locked. -No, it's not.
老天 我为什么不能…
Holy Jesus. Why can't I--
谢谢
Thank you.
你今晚过得如何
So, how's your night?
荒诞无比 我的朋友们都是些不正常的人
Ridiculous. My friends are all dysfunctional people.
-你好吗 -我很好
-How are you? -I am good.
-怎么回事 -什么
-What was that? -What?
-显然 你有烦心事 -没有什么烦心事
-Obviously, something's bothering you. -Nothing's bothering me.
好吧
Okay.
我想问你 你知道萨卡加维亚是谁吗
I wanted to ask you though. Do you know who Sacagawea is?
当然
Sure.
你觉得我把她称为 刘易斯和克拉克的女向导不对吗
Do you think it's wrong for me to call her Lewis and Clark's female guide?
-你是什么意思 -还是应该把她称为他们的向导
-What do you mean? -Instead of just calling her their guide.
亲爱的 不要对自己这样
Darling. Don't do that to yourself.
我没对自己怎样
Not doing anything to myself.
你是个好人
You are a good man.
谢谢 我感谢你毫无偏见的看法
Well, thank you. I appreciate your non-biased opinion.
你的工作很有意义
And you're doing good work
教导那些需要被教导的年轻人
teaching young people that need to be taught things.
他们很幸运有你这个老师
They're lucky to have you.
当初我在学校的时候 那完全是浪费时间
Back when I was in school, it was a complete waste of time.
我的大部分学生也许会说同样的话
Most of my students would probably say the same thing.
好吧 你想说自己无用 那你就是无用的吧
Fine. You wanna be useless. You're useless.
至少你有一份工作
At least you have a job.
这比丽莎的儿子强多了
Which is more than Lisa can say about her son.
当我跟亲友聚会的时候 所有人都为你骄傲
Everybody's so proud of you, you know, when I get together with them
他们问我你在做什么 我告诉他们
and they ask what you're doing, and I tell them.
他们都为你感到骄傲
They're just all so proud.
不像你在做音乐行业的时候
Not like when you were in the music business.
-那时候他们都担心 -我没做过音乐行业
-Then they were concerned. -I wasn't in the music business.
正是呀 你得挣到钱才能算做那个行业
Exactly. You have to make money to be in business.
别误会我 你知道我喜欢音乐
I mean, don't get me wrong, you know I love music.
那才是最重要的 你喜欢它
And that's what's important, you know? That you love it.
你演奏 你乐在其中
You play. You love it.
-那才是最重要的 -对 可是我不演奏
-That's what matters. -Yeah, but I don't play.
不 我不是说演出 我是说为你自己而弹奏
No, I don't mean shows. I mean for yourself.
对 我也不弹了
Yeah, I don't do that.
我差不多一年什么都没演奏过了
I haven't played anything at all in, like, a year.
可你没告诉过我
Well, you didn't tell me that.
是的
Yeah.
去他的吧 多一事不如少一事 对吗
Well, fuck it. One less thing, right?
说到底 只有家庭最重要 所以…
In the end, all that matters is family, so…
-只有家庭最重要的 真让人沮丧 -不 不是的
-That's all that matters? It's depressing. -No, it's not.
那么你是说 在我的全部人生中
So you're saying, what, the only thing that matters
唯一重要的就是你和贝丝 就这些
in my entire life is just you and Beth, and that's it?
不 我当然不是那个意思 很明显
No, of course I didn't mean that, obviously.
我的意思是某一天
I meant that someday
也许你会建立自己的家庭 然后你就知道我的意思了
maybe you'll start a family and then you'll know what I mean.
我也许不会建立家庭
I might not start a family.
-我说也许 -就算我建立了家庭
-I said maybe. -And even if I did start a family,
我也许还是不懂你的意思
I might not know what you mean.
你会懂的
You will.
最重要的难道不应该是 我们当下活着的这一刻吗
Shouldn't all that matters be the moment we're living in right now?
不
No.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
All right.
你真好
You're wonderful.
真的
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
Okay, fine.
-谢谢 -好的 别客气
-Thanks. -Yeah. No worries.
(喂 哥们 好久不见)
(今晚有事吗 )
喂 你在这里
Yo, there you are.
-嘿 -喂
-Ay. -Yo.
-你来多久了 -没多久
-How long you been here? -Not too long.
真糟 很抱歉
Shit. I'm sorry man.
-我没看到你 你刚才在哪 -就在这里
-I didn't see you. Where were you? -Right here.
-都怪我 -没事
-Yeah, my bad. -All good.
你最近怎么样
How you been?
好 很好…
Yeah, man. Good, good.
好呀 你最近在哪里演出 还是…
Dope. You been playing anywhere lately or…
没有 我不表演了
No, I stopped.
-你不表演了 -对
-You stopped? -Yeah.
只是自娱自乐
Just playing for myself now.
-行了 哥们 你不能放弃 -是
-Come on, man. You can't give up. -Yeah.
你呢
How about you?
該死 我吗 我一直坚持不懈
剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表