剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表
我不需要帮助
I don't need help.
“杂项”
"Miscellaneous"?
该死
Goddamn it.
-听着 我很抱歉 -不 你不抱歉 乔希
-Look, I'm sorry. -No, you're not, Josh.
如果你抱歉的话 就不会那么做了
If you were sorry, you wouldn't have done it in the first place.
我们只是在聊天
We were just having a conversation.
告诉一个五岁的孩子上帝不存在不是聊天
Telling a five-year-old that God isn't real is not a conversation.
那是你把你的想法强加给我女儿
That's you imposing your ideas on my daughter.
她问我有没有见过上帝 我难道应该说谎吗
She asked me if I had ever seen him. What, was I supposed to lie?
那不是谎言
It's not a lie.
如果我这样说的话就是说谎
It would be if I said it.
你可以给孩子讲个故事 让他们相信它
You can tell a child a story and let them believe it
而故事不一定是真的
without it having to be true.
那么连你都不认为上帝存在是真的
So you don't even think it's true that God is real,
可是你想让我告诉萨拉…
but you want me to tell Sara--
我当然相信上帝
Of course I believe in God.
我只是努力尊重你不相信这个事实
I'm trying to be respectful of the fact that you don't.
这里没有别人 你可以告诉我你的真实想法
No one else is here. You can tell me what you really think.
这就是我的真实想法
That is what I really think.
-如果你没嫁给艾伦 那… -可是我嫁给他了
-And if you hadn't married Aaron, then-- -But I did.
你有时候可真蠢
You can be so dumb sometimes.
-说真的 你以为你什么都知道 -我不认为我什么都知道
-Honestly, you think you know everything. -I don't think I know everything.
-你以为你什么都知道 -我有吗
-You think you know everything. -I think I know everything?
对 你认为你弄懂一切了
Yeah. You think you have it all figured out.
天上有个老头子 只要你听从他的规矩
There's this old man up in the sky, and as long as you follow his rules,
那么一切就都在掌控之中了
then everything just stays under control.
对 我想是吧
Yeah. I guess, you know,
如果一切无法控制 就更容易脱身 因为什么都不是你的错
it's easier if things were out of control, because then nothing's your fault.
你认为整个世界混乱不堪 因为我们的生活曾混乱不堪
You think the entire world is chaos because our lives were chaos.
而你的生活仍然混乱不堪
And yours still is.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的萨拉
Happy birthday, dear Sara
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
再见 亲爱的
Bye, honey.
-生日快乐 -谢谢
-Happy birthday. -Thanks.
再见 年轻人 要乖啊
Goodbye, young man. Behave.
-谢谢 露丝 -晚安 艾伦
-Thanks, Ruth. -Night, Aaron.
-好吧 再见 亲爱的 -爱你
-All right. Bye, sweetie. -Love you.
-我爱你 -我也爱你 别担心
-I love you. -Love you too. Don't worry.
谢谢
Thanks.
你是怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
你一点也不抱歉 对吗
You're not sorry, okay?
因为如果你抱歉的话 你就不会这个样子了
'Cause if you were sorry, you wouldn't be this way.
-我不是故意要怎么样 -你也没努力不这个样
-I'm not trying to be any kind of way. -Well, you're not trying not to be.
-萨拉问我有没有… -那是萨拉的错了
-Sara asked me if I-- -It's Sara's fault now?
你要把一切都怪在五岁的外甥女头上
You're gonna blame your five-year-old niece for everything?
因为之前你说 你生活中的一切不如意都是我的错
Because earlier, everything that was wrong with your life was my fault.
-我没那么说 -你基本上就是那么说的
-I didn't say that. -You pretty much did.
你知道我读过多少本 关于如何当个好父母的愚蠢书籍吗
Do you know how many stupid books I read on how to be a good parent?
对 我记得那层书架
Yes. I remember the shelf.
是两层
It was two shelves.
你知道那时我有多害怕吗
Do you know how scared I was?
可是你长大了 对吗 你好像还行
But then you grew up, right? You seemed okay.
你的举止像是一个有过美好童年的人
You acted like somebody who had a good childhood.
所以我想 也许那的确是一个美好的童年
So I thought, well, maybe it was a good childhood.
我是说 本可以更好些 我理解
I mean, it could have been better, I understand.
但是肯定不算是最糟的
But it certainly could have been worse.
我想我开始让自己相信…
I guess I just started letting myself believe that…
也许我成功了
maybe I did it.
也许那是我一生中做过的 真正值得的一件事
Maybe that was the one thing in my life I did that was truly worth something.
我是我孩子们的好妈妈
I was a good mom to my kids.
我想我只不过是在自欺欺人 因为我显然在这方面也搞砸了
I guess I was just kidding myself 'cause I fucked that up too, evidently.
妈妈 我的童年很好
Mom, I had a good childhood.
别为了让我感觉好些而那样说
Please don't say that to make me feel better
-因为那只能让我感觉更糟 -你是…
-because it just makes it worse. -You're--
你是一个很棒的妈妈
You're a wonderful mom.
-你一直是 -请你别说了 拜托 别说了
-You always were. -Please, stop. Please, just stop it.
听着
Look.
我得上厕所
I have to pee.
好吧
Okay.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
没什么
Nothing.
当我们相识 我还年轻
When we met I was younger
羽翼未丰
Than a young thing can be
你又湿又饿
You were wet You were hungry
你还需要我
You still needed me
你说我能飞 而我飞了
You said I could fly And I flew
我记得 在你懂事之前
I remember before you knew
-你教会了我说话 -如何说话
-You taught me to talk -How to talk
现在我像你一样说话
Now I talk like you do
你教我看见
You taught me to see
不仅看见 而是像你一样洞察一切
Not to see But to really look deeper like you do
我早已知道 有一天你会离开我
I already knew you'd Leave me someday
我对你的爱 无可救药
With no cure For the love that I had
自从听到
From the moment I heard
-我说的第一个字 妈妈 -你说的第一个字 妈妈
-And from my first word, Mama -Your first word, Mama
你塑造了我变成的男孩
You shaped the boy I'd become
但男孩消失在岁月流逝间
But the boy disappeared Lost to the years
你长大成人 多么美好
And the man you became Is a beautiful one
依然未变 依然是我的儿子
Every bit still the same Every bit still my son
可是 我们的言辞犀利
But, oh, here we go with our words
唇枪舌剑 互不相让
And the battle's begun
当硝烟散去 我后悔不已
And when the dust settles I'm sick as I see what I've done
但愿我能告诉你
If I could just tell you that
你完全应该听到我无法说出口的三个字
You more than deserve Those three little words I can't find
没有别人能取代你
There is no other one
-你是我的母亲 -你是我的儿子
-You are my mother -You are my son
你是我的
You are mine
有时你让我生气
At times you rile me up
只比大多数人稍多一点
Just a little bit more than most do
你让我心烦 我肯定也让你心烦
You get on my nerves And I'm sure that I get on yours
我们一定都会让对方心烦
Surely we both do
我们难道不应该敞开心扉吗
Aren't we supposed to Say what we're feeling
相反 我在隐藏心事 作出假象
Instead, I'm concealing my heart And just offering guile
当你微笑 是我的倒影
And when you smile It's my reflection
掺杂着我的所有感受
Mixed with everything I feel
所有我的缺点 看看我造成的一切
All of my flaws Look what I've caused to appear
为什么我说不出你最想听的话
Why can't I say What you most need to hear?
别什么都不告诉我 亲爱的
Don't leave me stuck in the dark, dear
我们的言辞犀利
Oh, here we go with our words
唇枪舌剑 互不相让
And the battle's begun
当硝烟散去 我后悔不已
And when the dust settles I'm sick as I see what I've done
但愿我能告诉你
If I could just tell you that
你完全应该听到
You more than deserve
我无法说出口的三个字
Those three little words I can't find
没有别人能取代你
There is no other one
-你是我的母亲 -你是我的儿子
-You are my mother -You are my son
你是我的 但愿我能告诉你…
You are mine If I could just tell you that--
剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表