剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表
谢谢 阿斯特丽德
Thank you, Astrid.
你知道谁会谈论运气吗 赌徒和失败者
You wanna know who talks about luck? It's gamblers and losers.
抱歉 我知道这话听起来有点不入耳 但这是真的
I'm sorry, I know that sounds kinda harsh, but it's true.
如果你听有人说 “我的交易完蛋了 我交了霉运”
If you hear someone talking about, "My deal fell apart. I had such bad luck,"
那个人就是失败者
the person's a loser.
而我们四个人显然不是失败者
And the four of us, we are clearly not losers.
而且我们有七千六百万新朋友 在我们的银行账户里作证
And we have 76 million new friends in our bank account to prove it.
你们应该为自己感到骄傲
You guys should be proud of yourselves!
我不想让你们今晚回到家 感觉:“我们交好运了”
I don't want you going home tonight feeling like, "Oh, we got lucky."
我要你们今晚回到家 感觉到那种
I want you going home tonight feeling that beautiful feeling
只有从获胜中才能得到的美妙感觉
that really only comes from winning.
我要你们充满自信地知道
And I want you knowing with full confidence,
毫不怀疑地知道
without any doubt in your mind,
我们今天赢了 因为这是我们应得的
we won today 'cause we deserved it.
我要为这干一杯
I'll drink to that.
-嗨 阿斯特丽德 -你怎么样
-Hi, Astrid. -How you doing there?
是我这辈子最棒的一天
Best day of my life.
你喝了不少
You've had quite a bit to drink.
对 你知道 这和个人的酒精耐受度有关
Yeah, well, you know, it's a question of personal tolerance.
我的耐受度相当高
Mine's pretty high.
不过呢 我想给这里的每个人买♥♥杯酒
But I wanted to buy a round for everyone in here.
因为 听着 这对我来说是一个特别的时刻
No, 'cause, listen, this is a special moment for me.
今天我的人生改变了 因为我现在富了
Like, my life changed today 'cause I'm rich now.
从今天开始
Like, starting today.
我富得流油 我不是生来富有 但现在我富了
I'm fucking rich. I wasn't born rich, and now I am.
所以今晚在座的所有人对我非常重要
And so all these people here tonight are dear to me,
因为当这件事发生时 他们跟我在一起
because they were the ones with me when it happened.
所以我就想给所有人买♥♥杯酒
So I just wanna buy 'em all a drink.
你真慷慨 不过这里人很多
That's very generous, but there's a lot of people here.
我知道你看不到所有人
I know you can't see them all.
是 不过 这正是重点 我想要一张大额账单
Oh, yeah, no. No, that's the point. I want the bill to be high.
我想要看到一张贵得离谱的账单 我付了它而根本不在乎
I wanna see a ridiculous bill and pay it and not care.
现在我想要的就是那种体验
That is the experience that I'm looking to have right now.
你能…帮我吗
Can you-- Can you help me?
你想为他们买♥♥什么酒
What do you wanna buy for them?
唐胡里奥龙舌兰酒
Don Julio.
好吧 我去清点人数 你确定要给每个人买♥♥一杯吗
All right, I'm gonna go count everyone up. You sure you want one for everybody?
这里在座的每个人一杯
One for every blessed soul in this entire establishment.
你真滑稽
You're funny.
嗨 等等 我还想问一件事
Hey, wait. Just one other thing I wanted to ask.
-什么 -你明天做什么
-Yeah? -What are you doing tomorrow?
因为我要飞到某个海滩去
Because I'm gonna fly away to a beach somewhere,
我想你应该跟我一起去
and I think you should come with me.
-让我给每个人上一杯唐胡里奥 -不 我是认真的
-Let me get everyone's Don Julio. -Oh, no. I'm serious about this.
我有男朋友
I have a boyfriend.
他一年能挣多少钱
And how much does he make in a year?
-先生… -不 他挣多少钱
-Sir-- -No. How much does he make?
我想你今晚有点喝多了 回家时注意安全
I think you've had a bit too much tonight. You be safe getting home.
不要对我置之不理
Don't turn your fucking back on me!
-嗨 我问你他挣多少钱 -先生
-Hey! I said how much does he make? -Sir.
他挣多少钱
How much does he make?
-他挣多少钱 -先生
-How much does he make? -Sir!
你给我放手 我让你放手
Get the fuck off! I said get the fuck off me!
他挣多少钱 你这个贱♥人♥
How much does he make, you fucking bitch?
(洛杉矶)
乔希 慢点开
Josh, slow down.
我只是不想迟到
I just don't wanna be late.
我们不会迟到
We're not late.
你总是匆忙赶去某个地方
You're always rushing to get places,
然后你总是一到那里就想离开
and then you always wanna leave as soon as you're there.
好吧 不仅是我 人人都是那样的
Okay, but that's not just me. That's everybody.
你更甚于别人
It's a little bit more you.
-今天的时间有限 所以… -我知道…
-Just got a limited window today, so… -I know. I know, I know.
你告诉她做好准备了吗
Did you tell her to be ready?
她会在门外跟我们会合 不过她今早大概遇到了麻烦 所以…
She's meeting us out front, but guess she had a hard morning, so…
我相信是这样
I'm sure she did.
行了 她…
Come on. She's…
你知道 她挺不容易的
You know, she's had it pretty tough.
-也许 -也…
-Maybe. -May--
你说“也许”是什么意思
What do you mean "maybe"?
我不知道 我是说 我知道她不容易
I don't know. I mean, I know she has.
只是…这好像是她应付一切的借口
It just-- It seems that's her excuse for everything.
认为她是多么不容易 而你是多么一帆风顺
That she's got it so bad and you've got it so good.
是 不过 我的确一帆风顺
Yeah. But, I mean, I do have it so good.
我有你
I got you.
有后面坐着的男孩
Got that boy back there.
他有那样的腿
And he has those legs.
看看它们 胖嘟嘟的
Look at them. They're so fat.
他是个胖嘟嘟的乖宝贝
He's a good, fat baby.
他很安全
And he is safe.
所以我才让你慢点开车
Which is why I want you to slow down.
好吧 慢下来
Okay. Slowing down.
只想告诉你 不是因为你让我慢下来 是因为我们到了
Just so you know, it's not 'cause you told me to, it's 'cause we're here.
-我以为她在门外跟我们会合 -对
-I thought she was meeting us out front. -Yeah.
-我知道 对不起 -嗨
-I know. I'm sorry. -Hi.
嗨 我没有干净的衣服可穿
Hi. I don't have any clean clothes.
住在对面44号♥公♥寓♥的女士
It's just, like, the lady that lives across the way in Apartment 44,
把她的东西留在烘干机里
she leaves her shit in the dryer.
两个小时前 我告诉她我要用
Two hours ago I told her that I needed to use it,
她说:“把我的衣服拿出来 放在烘干机上”
and she was like, "Take my stuff out. Put it on the dryer."
我想:“贱♥人♥ 我才不替你洗衣服”
I was like, "Bitch, I'm not gonna do your laundry."
-所以我成了现在这样 -是 真可笑
-So that's where I am. -Yeah. That's ridiculous.
-是 -你想就穿着这身衣服去吗
-Yeah. -Wanna go in what you're wearing?
-我不能穿着这身衣服去 -我觉得你可以
-I can't go in what I'm wearing. -I think you can.
你为什么总是反驳我
Why do you always contradict me?
很抱歉我反驳了你 只是现在时间紧迫
I'm sorry that I contradicted you. It's just the timing on this is critical.
好吧 哥们… 别用你四平八稳的声音跟我说话
Okay, dude. Dude, don't talk to me in that even-keeled voice.
好像你有多讲道理似的
Like you're so reasonable
-而我总是很出格 -贝丝
-and I'm out of line? -Beth--
-我明白你现在当爸爸… -嘿
-I get you're someone's daddy now-- -Hey!
你要么一起去 要么我自己去 你想要哪个
Either you come, or I do this by myself. Which do you want?
你的表现很不错
That was good.
好 我们走
Yeah. Let's go.
这对你妻子有用吗
Does that work on your wife?
我心里有一种不安的感觉 我不想去了
I have a sick feeling in my stomach. I don't wanna do this.
我们正要进去
Well, we're doing it.
好吧
Okay.
天啊 她真让人沮丧
Oh, my God. She is so depressing.
-不 她不是的 -她就是 她非常让人沮丧
-No, she's not. -Yes, she is. She's very depressing.
乔希 她让人沮丧
Josh, she's depressing.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
-怎么回事 为什么你们都来了 -我告诉过你我们会来的
-What is this? Wh-- Why are you all here? -I told you we were gonna come by.
我知道 不过其他人来干嘛
I know. But what's everybody else doing here?
雅各布没事吧
Is Jacob okay?
雅各布很好 看吧
Yeah, Jacob's fine. See?
我们能进去吗
Can we come in?
-为什么 -妈妈 让我们进屋
-Why? -Mom, just let us come in.
我们想跟你谈谈
We wanna have a conversation with you…
因为我们很担心你
because we're worried about you.
而且我们担心了一段时间了
And we have been for some time.
我们认为你应该离开爸爸
And we think that you need to leave Dad.
-这算什么 干预行动吗 -别…你知道…
-What is this? An intervention? -Don't-- You know--
你在一个婴儿面前进行干预行动
You're doing an intervention in front of a baby?
-妈妈 他在乎什么 -我在乎
-Mom, what does he care? -I care!
我不想让我孙子听到这些
I don't want my grandson hearing this.
好吧…
Okay. Okay.
我很抱歉打断你们的话 我的奶水来了
I'm so sorry to interrupt, but my milk just started.
-好 很好 -天啊 太不可思议了
-Okay. That's great. -Jesus, that's so crazy!
拜托 不是不可思议 是美好的事
Wh-- Can you please? It's not crazy. It's beautiful.
她在流奶水
She's leaking.
你说得真好 亲爱的 能不能给我拿张厨房♥纸
剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表