剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表
每次我厌烦了那些穿皮裤的混账
And every time I got sick and tired of these jerk-offs in their leather pants
在我唱歌♥的时候在下面说话
having their own conversations while I was trying to sing,
我就朝你看去 你也在看着我
I'd look over, and I'd see you looking right back at me.
从你脸上的表情看得很清楚
And it was so clear from the look on your face that...
你是真的在听音乐 对吗 还有…
that you were really listening to the music, right? And...
至少你记得那晚吗 你记得我唱歌♥吗
Like, do you remember that at least? You remember me singing?
是
Yeah.
是 你记得 对吗
Yeah, you do, right?
不是我瞎吹牛 不过从你出生的那天起
I mean, not to blow smoke up my own ass, but from the day you were born,
每当我给你唱歌♥的时候 你总是会聚精会神
whenever I'd sing to you, you'd tune right into it.
我甚至在你会爬之前 就知道你会成为一个音乐人
I knew even before you could crawl you were gonna be a musician.
我不是说你会入音乐这一行 我是说…
And I don't mean in the music business. I mean a--
一个真正的音乐人、艺术家 你总是对音乐有很深的感触
You know, a real musician, an artist. You always felt it so deeply.
我从前抱着你 在屋子里走来走去 一边给你唱歌♥
I used to just hold you and walk around the house singing to you.
你还是个婴儿的时候 那是我的妙招
That was the go-to move when you were a baby.
如果你不高兴 如果你在哭 我就说:“把儿子交给我”
If you were upset, if you were crying, it was, "Hand the boy over to me,"
唱完几首歌♥以后 你就会安静下来
and after a couple of songs, you know, you'd calm down.
然后睡觉前 我每天晚上给你唱歌♥ 同一首歌♥唱了几年
Then bedtime, I'd sing to you every night. Same song for years.
这你记得吧
You remember that, right?
你记得那首歌♥吗
You remember the song?
-月亮河 -爸爸
-Moon river -Dad.
爸爸 你能不能别唱
Dad, can you not?
比一英里更宽
Wider than a mile
有一天我会优雅地穿过你
I'm crossing you in style someday
你让我做梦 也让我心碎
Oh, dream maker, you heartbreaker
无论你去哪里 我要追随着你
Wherever you're goin' I'm goin' your way
两个流浪的人
Two drifters
出发去看世界
Off to see the world
大千世界等着我们去看
There's such a lot of world to see
我们在追寻同一道彩虹的尽头
We're after the same rainbow's end
在河弯处等待
Waitin' 'round the bend
我同甘共苦的朋友
My huckleberry friend
月亮河和我
Moon river and me
然后我会说:“晚安 我爱你”
And then I'd say, "Good night. I love you."
然后你会说什么
And what would you say?
我该回去了 明早还有工作
I should get home. I have work in the morning.
是 我也有
Yeah. Me too.
你也有
You too?
-对 怎么了 你吃惊吗 -是的
-Yeah. What, you surprised? -Yeah.
一、两年中间会发生很多事 已经多久了 两年了吗
Well, a lot can happen in a year or two. I mean, what's it been, two years?
-快三年了 -是啊 所以…
-Almost three. -Yeah, so...
-你在做什么 -什么意思
-What are you doing? -What do you mean?
你说你有工作 你是做什么的
You said you have work. What are you doing?
对 我…回去干销♥售♥ 老一套
Oh, yeah. I'm... back to sales, same old game.
打促销电♥话♥ 兑现支票
You know, pounding the phones, cashing the checks.
一场灾难
It's a catastrophe.
-人们在疫情期间还买♥♥东西吗 -应该有些人会买♥♥吧
-Are people buying things in a pandemic? -Supposedly some people are.
就算在疫情之前 这个行业已经变了
But even before all this craziness, the job had changed.
没有尊严可言了
There's no more dignity in it.
潜在顾客在接电♥话♥之前就讨厌你了
The lead hates you before they even pick up the phone.
这…没有发展性 我打算不干了
I mean, it-- it's unsustainable. I'm gonna get out of it.
-原来如此 -是的
-Uh-huh. -Yeah.
我只是在存钱
I'm just saving up, you know.
一旦我存够了两万美元 如果我可以按时存够 我就有办法
As soon as I can get together 20K, if I can get it on time, I got a path.
怎么了
What?
你刚好在努力存够两万美元
You just happen to be trying to get together $20,000,
然后你就假装心脏病发作 然后就给我打电♥话♥
and then you have a fake heart attack and then you call me?
是你在问我在做什么 我没有提起 是你提起的
You asked me what I was doing. I didn't bring it up. You brought it up.
我在寻求一个机会
I'm pursuing an opportunity,
我在谈话中间告诉你了
and I was telling you about it in the course of conversation
-因为你问我了 就是这样 -好吧
-because you asked. That's all. -Okay.
是查克弗格森 你认识查克
Come on. It's Chuck Ferguson. You know Chuck.
我们在他停在码头那里的船屋上过了一天
Come on, we spent that day on his houseboat in the marina.
-你记得那条船 -我确实记得 对
-You remember that boat. -I actually think I do, yeah.
是 查克在过去20年 在小型仓储生意上做得很不错
Yeah. So, Chuck's done really well over the last 20 years in mini storage.
人们都有好多不需要的东西
People have all this shit they don't need.
他们不想扔掉 总得放在某个地方
They don't wanna throw it away. They gotta put it somewhere.
查克参与了几十个这样的生意
Chuck's in deals on a couple dozen of them.
大部分在加州中部
Mostly central California,
不过他正想在兰卡斯特买♥♥一个新仓库 他告诉我了
but he's looking at a new one in Lancaster. He told me about it.
经营状况不佳 所以他会买♥♥下来 增加收入
The management's no good, so he'll buy it, increase revenue.
获利丰厚 再加上这不受经济衰退影响
Gets great returns. Plus, it's recession-proof.
他们其实在疫情期间生意很好 因为你知道
They're actually doing great during all this because, you know,
当人们失去房♥子的时候
when people start losing their houses,
他们还是需要有地方存放东西
they still need somewhere to put their shit.
几年后成本就收回了
Thing pays for itself in a couple of years.
我得问问查克 不过我也许能让你也加入
I'd have to ask Chuck, but I could probably cut you in
-如果你想加入 -瞧 又来了
-if you want. -See, there it is.
-不 听着 我不是想逼… -爸爸 我没有两万美元
-No, look, I'm not trying to push the-- -Dad, I don't have $20,000.
-我什么钱都没有 -我不是来找你要钱的
-I don't have any dollars. -I didn't come to you for money.
即使我在银行有钱 事实是我没有
Even if I did have money in the bank, which I don't,
我也不会给你 因为我们俩都知道你会拿它做什么
I wouldn't give any to you, because we both know what you would do with it.
-不是那样的 -我要回家了
-That's not true. -I'm going home.
嘿 我说了不是…你根本不了解我的生活
Hey, I said that's not-- You have no idea what my life is!
嘿
Hey!
嘿 别甩下我就走
Hey, don't walk away from me.
听着 我…跟以前不一样了 真的
Look, I'm-- I'm not like I used to be. I'm not.
你跟以前一模一样
You're exactly the same as you've always been.
我帮不了你
And I can't help you.
你知道 你和我一样
You know, you're just like me.
不 我这辈子都在努力不要变得像你一样
No. I spent my life trying not to be like you!
你讨厌自己 就像我
You hate yourself, just like me!
你无法停止思考那些你本应该做的事
You can't stop thinking about all the things you should've done
以及你为什么没做
and why you didn't do 'em.
而现在已经太晚了
Now it's too late.
你的脑子里一直在反复地想 就像我一样
And your brain goes round in circles, just like mine does.
我们的区别就在于 我除了自己谁也不怪
The difference is, I don't blame anybody but myself.
而你怪我
And you blame me.
那样很不错 是不是
And that's nice, isn't it?
认为这是别人的错 而不是你自己的
To have it be someone else's fault, not your own.
是啊 感觉很好
Yeah. Feels good.
有点像毒品
Sort of like a drug.
嘿 你有地方去吗
Hey. Do you have somewhere to go?
别管我
Don't worry about me.
乔希 嘿 快醒醒 我不想让你错过
Josh! Hey, wake up. I'm not gonna let you miss this.
能看见 来吧 这就对了
You can see it. Come on. Here we go.
我知道…起床很难 不过我们能做到
I know, I know it's hard, but we can do it.
这会很值得 我没告诉你们有一颗流星要来了吗
It's gonna be worth it. Didn't I tell you a meteor was coming?
我告诉过你们这是一切的结束
I told you this is the end of everything.
在那儿 看见了吗 我不想让你们害怕
There. See it? I don't want you to be scared.
不会疼的 会发生得很快
It's not gonna hurt. It's gonna happen so fast.
那将是你们所见过最亮的东西 然后就结束了
It's gonna be the brightest fucking thing you've ever seen, then it's gonna be over.
不过没事 因为我们看到了 我爱你们
But that's okay, because we got to see it. And I love you.
我很爱你们俩 我爱你们…
I love you both so much. I love you. I love you.
我爱你们
I love you.
剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表