剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表
What? He knows what I mean. You're not really old.
你未来的人生道路还很长 跟我不一样
You still got the rest of your life ahead of you. Not like me.
-突发新闻 -现在又怎么了
-Breaking news. -Now what?
看吧 就像我说的
See, that's what I'm talking about.
世界就要灭亡 而我们却过着愚蠢的生活
The world's burning down and we're all living our stupid lives.
听见没 我要忍♥受这个
You hear what I put up with?
你能闻到吗 真难闻
Can you smell that? It's so bad.
365天 每时每刻
24-7, 365.
科斯莫怎么样
How's Cosmo?
它不太好 不过还在坚持 因为它非常勇敢
He's not well. But he's hanging in there 'cause he's a trouper.
谢谢你问到它
And thank you for asking.
天啊 我真想你
God, I miss you.
妈妈
Mom.
我也想你 谢丽尔
I miss you too, Cheryl.
-妈妈 -不 我真的想
-Mom. -No, I really do.
我只希望不是在这种情形下再见到你
I only wish it hadn't come to this to see you again.
天啊 太不幸了 我一直在想他的妈妈
God, so terrible. I keep thinking about his mother.
是啊
Yeah.
-我给你做点什么吃的 -不 我们该走了
-What can I fix you? -No, we should go.
嘿 乔希大老远来了 我不能不给他吃东西
Hey, Josh is not coming all this way without me giving him something.
你想吃点什么
Now, what do you want?
-有水果蘸酱吗 -行了
-Got any fruit dip? -Come on.
你了解我 当然有
You know me. Always.
-你不想吃水果蘸酱 -我确实想
-You don't want fruit dip. -I definitely do.
乔希一直喜欢我的水果蘸酱
Josh always loved my fruit dip.
真好吃
That is so good.
有时候我就拿勺子吃
Sometimes I just eat it with a spoon.
-弗兰克 是不是 -确实是
-Don't I, Frank? -She does.
记得你知道了配料的时候吗
Remember when you learned the ingredients?
我们又要听一遍吗
Are we doing this again?
是 因为很好笑 你说了什么
Yeah, it's funny. What'd you say?
芝士和鲜奶油 两种怪东西加起来怎么口感这么好
Velveeta and Cool Whip. How can two wrongs feel so right?
我得再来杯葡萄酒
I'm gonna need more wine.
我不怀念工作 我只是怀念同事们
I don't miss working. I just miss the community.
会感到孤独 新闻都是让人难过的消息
It can get lonely. And the news is just sad, sad, sad.
我们必须要抱团 因为我们只有彼此
You know, we gotta hold on to each other 'cause it's all we've got.
如果我们放手 我们就迷失了
If we let go, we're lost.
就像你的那首歌♥ 太好听了
It's like that song of yours. It was so sweet.
-是哪首 梅根 我喜欢的那一首 -她喜欢的“那一首”
-What was that song, Meg? The one I liked. -"The one" she liked.
我们干嘛不听听
Why don't we listen to it?
-不 我们不该听 -可以的 来吧 很好听
-No, we shouldn't listen to it. -Yeah. Come on. It's great.
这首歌♥本应让你们更出名
It should've done more for you.
妈妈 不要
Mom. No.
-找到了 -妈妈 拜托
-Here it is. -Mom. Please.
是第几首歌♥ 乔希
What number was it, Josh?
第七首 不过梅根说得对
It's track seven. But Megan's right.
我们真的不该听
We really shouldn't listen.
我真喜欢这首歌♥ 它能立即抓住你的心
I just love this song. It just sucks you right in.
又一天悄悄溜走 你渐渐消失
Another day slips away And you're fading
你的声音太美了 梅根 从你很小的时候起
Your voice is so beautiful, Meggie. Ever since you were little.
他们说爱需要时间 宝贝 可你为什么浪费我的时间
They say love takes time But why'd you waste mine, baby?
诚实一点
Be honest now
你们俩就不能想办法复合吗
Why couldn't you two have figured it out?
妈妈 我的天啊
Mom, Jesus fucking Christ!
我简直不敢相信你现在来这一套
I cannot believe you're doing this right now.
我搞不懂她
I don't understand her.
听自己的歌♥总是很难
Yeah, it's always hard to hear yourself.
她总是说我对她的事业不够支持
She always says that I'm not supportive enough of her career,
可是如果我放她的歌♥ 她又很生气
and then when I play her music, she gets upset.
那是她的老歌♥
That's her old music.
她只有这些歌♥
Well, that's all she's got.
我是说…
I mean…
她总是在说这张新唱片
She's always talking about this new album.
比如 她正在制♥作♥ 然后又说 唱片完成了
Like, oh, she's working on it and then, oh, it's finished.
接着又说 其实并没有完成 你很快会听到
Then, oh, it's not really finished. Oh, you can listen to it soon.
可是我从来没听过 已经过去多久了
But I never get to hear it. And how long has it been?
我都不知道
I don't even know.
我担心她
I mean, I worry about her.
因为她31岁了 那…
'Cause she's 31, and that's--
对女人来说…
For a woman…
你总不能永远当调酒师吧
You can't bartend forever, right?
而你是通情达理的
Now, you were reasonable.
我告诉过她 她早就该嫁给你
And I told her she should just marry you already.
你们不能总是处于订婚的状态
You can't stay engaged forever.
你们俩在一起那么好
And you guys were just so good together.
见鬼 谢丽尔 你没事吧
Shit. Cheryl, are you okay?
我去拿东西来清理
I'm gonna get something to clean that.
我的天啊 你怎么回事
Jesus Christ. What is wrong with you?
-不是我的错 -那是谁的错
-It's not my fault. -Whose fucking fault is it?
-来了 -你不必这样做
-Here we go. -You don't need to do this.
弗兰克和我会收拾的
Frank and I will do this.
你午餐吃了什么鬼东西
What the hell did you have for lunch?
你快帮忙呀
Just help me!
-乔希 你别动 -我不介意
-Josh, stop. -I don't mind.
我不想让你做 很恶心
I don't want you to. It's disgusting.
没错 让我也想吐了
Fucking right. Makes me wanna puke too.
闭嘴
Shut up!
什么事
Yeah?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你妈妈刚把水果蘸酱吐了
So, your mom just vomited fruit dip.
-什么 -对不起 其实不好笑
-What? -Sorry. It's not funny.
是
Yeah.
不是在马桶里 她吐到自己满身都是
Not in the toilet. She vomited all over herself
还有桌子上、地板上等等
and the table and the floor and everything.
-我的天啊 -是
-Oh, my God. -Yeah.
-我的天啊 -还好你♥爸♥爸醒来了
-Oh, my God. -Good news is your dad's awake now.
是 那就好
Yeah, that's good.
不
No.
达克斯死了
Dax died.
我觉得我们不应该糊涂了
I just don't think we should get confused.
如果我们并不是糊涂呢
What if we're not?
我不能回到过去
I can't go back.
好吧
Okay.
你为什么离开
Why'd you leave?
我们现在别谈这个
Let's not do this right now.
不 你本应当面对我说
No, you should have to say it to my face.
我当面对你说过很多次 乔希
I have said it to your face. Many times, Josh.
在我离开你之前你早就离开我了
You left me way before I left you.
就是这样 是你决定放弃
You did. You were the one that decided to just give up
我们用了六年时间打造的一切
on everything that we had been building together for six years.
-你没有跟我谈 -你在说什么呀
-You didn't talk to me about it. -What are you saying?
我们一直在谈论我们一起打造的一切
All we ever did was talk about what we're building together.
是啊 然后你不谈了
Yeah, and then you stopped.
然后有一天你说结束了 我们没有乐队了
I was just told that's it. We don't have a band anymore.
-结束了 -是结束了
-That's over. -It was over.
如果你认为乐队会有前途之类的
If you think that that band was going anywhere or something,
那是妄想
that's delusional.
对
Right.
我很抱歉 相信我 我也不想那样
I'm sorry. Trust me. I didn't want that either.
可是总有某个时候 你知道…
But at a certain point, you know--
我们说过该做成年人了
I mean, we said it was time to be grown-ups.
我们说过我们想要建立家庭
We said we wanted a family.
我只是为了实现那个目标 在做我认为应该做的事情
I was just doing what I thought I had to do to make that happen.
然后等我做了…
And then when I did…
你又不想要我了
you didn't want me anymore.
你不想跟一个有工作的正常人在一起
You didn't wanna be with some normal guy with a job.
别这么说
Don't do that.
不要把我说成一个肤浅的混♥蛋♥
Don't make me out to be some superficial asshole.
我不是因为你当了老师而离开你的
I didn't leave you because you became a teacher.
我离开是因为我以为我在跟自己爱的男人 做我喜欢的事
剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表