剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表
他看轻你 然后假装没那么做
He belittles you, and then he pretends like he's not doing it.
-他表现出爱你的样子 而实际上… -他很有爱
-He acts like he's so loving, but really-- -He is loving.
那不是爱情
That's not what love is.
你对爱情很了解吗
Oh, you know so much about what love is?
我和你一样了解 怎么 你是某种专家吗
I know as much as you do. What, you're some kind of expert?
抱歉 不过这正是
I'm sorry, but this is exactly the kind of thing
很久之前我本想跟你说的关于爸爸的话
I would have said to you about Dad a long time ago…
-他跟你♥爸♥爸完全不一样 -而你本来会完全…
-He is nothing like your father. -…and you would have completely dis--
-他跟他很像 -他不像
-He's a lot like him. -He is not.
他操纵你 他让你自我感觉不好
He manipulates you, and he makes you feel bad about yourself.
然后你想让他更爱你
And then you want him to love you even more
因为不知为何 你总是被这种人吸引
because for some reason that's what you're attracted to.
好了 你能不能听我说几句
Okay. Will you just listen for a second?
好
Yeah.
我不会说拉里是完美无缺的
I'm not gonna tell you that Larry is perfect.
那…不是我想说的
That's-- that's not what I'm doing.
你以为…这是什么
I mean, what do-- What do you think this is?
我以为什么是什么
What do I think what is?
这个 没有什么是完美的
This. Nothing is perfect, you know.
我不懂你为什么就是不明白
I don't know why that's so hard for you to see.
你无权拥有完美的伴侣 或者完美的生活
You're not entitled to the perfect partner or the perfect life.
你应该知足
You take what you get.
你能活着就已经很幸运了
And you're lucky just to be alive.
你的生活比很多人都好
You have it better than a lot of other people.
我们不是在说我
We weren't talking about me.
是的 我们说的是你
Yeah, we were.
那么你是在转移话题
Well, then you're deflecting.
我们在谈你和拉里 这和我无关
We were talking about you and Larry. This isn't about me.
这和你有关
It is about you.
你就是这样 你…总是在挑毛病
This is what you do. You-- you find fault.
你知道吗 你总是预设最差的情况
You know? You look for the worst possible version
所以一切都是彻底的灾难
so everything's a complete disaster.
-我是这样的吗 -是 你就是这样的
-That's what I do? -Yeah, that's what you do.
一切都无可救药 对吗
I mean, everything is a complete disaster. Right?
是吗
Is it?
是 看看周围
Yeah. Look around.
好吧 我要看什么呢
Okay. What am I looking at?
你生病了吗
Are you sick?
怎么了 迪士尼乐园不得不关闭
What? Oh, they had to close Disneyland.
就这些
That's it?
你没成为摇滚巨星
You didn't get to be a rock star?
我没说…
I didn't say--
是 你知道还有谁想当摇滚巨星吧
Yeah. Well, you know who else wanted to be a rock star, right?
知道
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
这就是我们的现状
This is where we are.
问题是 现在我们该怎么办
The question is, what do we do now?
“我屏住呼吸 等待着”
"I held my breath, waiting.
(《蓝海豚之岛》 斯科特奥台尔著)
“然后我走过甲板
Then I walked across the deck
虽然有许多只手试图拦住我
and, though many hands tried to hold me back,
我仍纵身跳入大海”
flung myself into the sea."
(没啥抱怨 喂 我做过检测了 总之 结果是阴性)
(另外…)
“一波海浪没过我的头 我一直下沉
"A wave passed over my head and I went down and down,
直到我以为我再也看不到天日了
until I thought I would never behold the day again.
当我浮出水面的时候船已经驶远了 只有帆在浪花中隐约可见
The ship was far away when I rose. Only the sails showed through the spray.
我还紧抓着那个装了我所有东西的篮子
I was still clutching the basket that held all of my things,
但是它很重 我意识到 手里拿着它无法游泳
but it was very heavy and I realized that I could not swim with it in my arms.
我让它沉下去 开始向岸边游去”
Letting it sink I started off towards the shore."
剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表