剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表
(2019年8月23日 星期五)
好吧 我们时间不多了 还有最后一个问题
Okay, we are almost out of time, and we got one more question.
有哪三件事促成了
What are three things that contributed to the success
刘易斯和克拉克探险远征的成功
of the Lewis and Clark Expedition?
三件事 谁知道一件
Three things. Who's got one?
-曼迪 你总是有答案 -萨卡加维亚
-Mandy. Always on it. -Sacagawea.
萨卡加维亚 他们的休休尼族女向导 很好
Sacagawea, their female guide of the Shoshone tribe. Very good.
还有谁知道
Who else has one?
你为什么要说她是他们的女向导
Why you gotta say she's their female guide?
她为什么不能就只是向导
Why can't she just be their guide?
我想她是女性 这点是很有意义的
Well, I think it's relevant that she was female.
在刘易斯和克拉克的时代 也就是19世纪早期
In Lewis and Clark's time, you know, early 1800s,
像萨卡加维亚这样一个女性
it was rare for a female like Sacagawea…
能担任一种领导角色是很罕见的
to be empowered with any kind of leadership role.
今天也很罕见
It's rare today too.
说得好 今天也依然太罕见了
That's a great point. It is still way too rare.
我只想说 在200年前 情况绝对比今天糟得多
All I'm saying is 200 years ago, it was definitely a lot worse.
我认为这值得指出来
Which I think is worth acknowledging.
对
True.
很好 谁还知道答案
Cool. Who else has one?
我来选一个名字
I'm gonna pick a name.
-保罗 -啊
-Paul. -Huh?
-刘易斯和克拉克 -怎么了
-Lewis and Clark. -Yeah?
还有什么促成了他们的成功
Looking for something else that contributed to their success.
我不知道 也许他们只是运气好
I don't know. They probably just got lucky.
好吧 别笑 这答案很好
Okay, no, that's a good answer.
-你认为他们是运气好 -我是说也许吧
-You think they just got lucky? -I mean, probably.
你认为很多成功都是拜运气所赐
Do you think that a lot of success comes down to luck?
肯定是
Definitely.
有意思 好吧 谁同意保罗的观点
Interesting. Okay, who agrees with Paul about this?
有人同意吗 有人不同意吗
Anybody? Anybody disagree?
很好 拉蒙 你怎么看
Nice. Ramon, what do you think?
不同意 如果你成功 那是因为你努力了
No. Like, if you're successful, that's because you've worked for it.
你可能会说:“我运气不好”
You could be like, "I got bad luck."
可是当某个人说他们运气不好的时候 他们做了某些事情 对吧
But when somebody says they got bad luck, they did something, you know?
他们说了谎、偷了东西
They lied. They stole something.
他们把他们的私处放到了不应该放的地方
They're dipping their genitals into somewhere they shouldn't be dipping--
-好了 -我说的是真的
-Okay. -I'm serious though.
我知道 这是一个很好的论点
I know, and that's a good argument.
不过 我好奇别的人有什么看法
But I'm curious how everyone feels about this.
有谁觉得他们是幸运的
Who here thinks they're lucky?
我想让你们每个人回答这个问题 我给你们一秒钟想一下
I want everyone to answer this question. I'll give you a second to think about it.
如果你认为自己是一个幸运的人 请举手
Now raise your hand if you think you're a lucky person.
只有拉蒙吗 好吧 如果你认为自己是不幸运的人 请举手
Just Ramon? Okay, raise your hand if you think you're unlucky.
明白了 好吧 把手放下吧
Got it. Okay, you can put your hands down.
-那你呢 科曼老师 -你说什么
-What about you, Mr. Corman? -What's that?
你没举手
You didn't raise your hand.
我 没有 我…我是说 我觉得自己挺幸运
Me? No, I-- I mean, I feel like a lucky person.
绝对是
For sure.
时间到了 我们下课了
You know what? That's time, so let's pack up.
还有 恭喜你们上完了 五年级第一个星期的课程
And congratulations on finishing your first week of fifth grade.
这可不简单
That's no small feat.
大家周末愉快
Everybody, have a great weekend.
星期一见
And I'll see ya Monday.
(金州幸运人生 赢取连续25年每周一千美元)
真的 你了解我的生活
Seriously, you know my life.
这种事通常不会发生在我身上
Things like this don't usually happen for me.
对 他突然之间给我发私信
Yeah, he just DMed me, like, out of nowhere.
结果今晚我们要去的这个活动 地点就在诺氏草莓乐园
And now we're going to this thing tonight. It's at Knott's Berry Farm.
我知道 现在我觉得幸运极了
I know. So blessed right now.
就这些
That all?
成为最好不是一种机会的游戏
Being the best is not a game of chance.
它是正确的选择 就是现在 每次都是
It's the right choice, right now, every time.
喂 你想吃意面吗
Yo, you want some spaghetti?
-我们有意面酱吗 -有盐、有油
-Do we have sauce? -We have salt. We have some oil.
不用了
Yeah. I'm good.
你真的因为我们没有意面酱就不吃了
Are you really not gonna eat just 'cause we don't have sauce?
独一无二的凯迪拉克凯雷德
The one and only Cadillac Escalade.
你说得对
You're right.
-这其实很好吃 -你今晚想做什么
-This is actually delicious. -So what do you wanna do tonight?
什么
What?
我的错 出什么事了
My bad. Did something happen?
-你是什么意思 -梅根开始跟人约会了
-What do you mean? -Did Megan start seeing someone?
我不知道 你为什么问我这个
I have no idea. Why would you ask me that?
因为你举止很怪 “你今晚想做什么 ”
'Cause you're acting weird like, "What do you wanna do tonight?"
-那不奇怪 -很奇怪
-That's not weird. -It is weird.
问别人他们周五晚上想做什么一点不奇怪
It's not weird to ask someone what they feel like doing on a Friday night.
你问就很奇怪 所以我才问 你没事吧
It is for you. That's why I'm asking. Are you okay?
我很好 我…
I'm fine. I--
-有个… -什么
-There's-- -What?
商店里有个女人
There was this woman at the store.
她在电♥话♥上说要去诺氏草莓乐园
She was, like, talking on her phone about going to Knott's Berry Farm.
-我不知道 我就… -就…怎么了
-And, I don't know. I was-- -So… what?
-你想去诺氏草莓乐园 -不 我不想去
-So you wanna go to Knott's? -No, I don't wanna go to Knott's.
-我是说… -好吧 然后呢
-I'm saying-- -Okay, so?
就是她好像对生活充满热情 很感人
It's just, she seemed excited about her life. It was sweet.
-你很感人 -真不错
-You're sweet. -That's great.
-我相信你 -非常感谢
-I believe you. -Thank you so much.
我…今晚需要做点什么 我们能不能做点什么
I just-- I need to do something tonight. Can we please do that?
你干嘛不演奏音乐
You know, why don't you just play some music?
-不 -不 好吧
-No. -No? Okay.
玩马里奥卡丁车怎么样
How about some Mario Kart?
-哥们 不 我是说… -那你想干嘛
-Dude. No. I'm saying that-- -Well, then what do you wanna do then?
-我这不是在问你吗 -好吧
-Well, I'm asking you. -All right.
-这挺难的 -我知道
-This is hard. -I know.
-感觉不应该这么难 -我知道
-It feels like it shouldn't be this hard. -I know.
好吧 我们…可以想出点子来
Okay, we gotta-- We can figure this out.
我们可以出去找女孩
We could go out and find some girls?
-“找女孩” -对
-"Find some girls?" -Yeah.
-就像找你的钥匙 -行了 少来…
-Like find your keys? -Come on. Don't start--
-就像找一只动物去猎杀 -谁说动物了
-Like find an animal to go hunt and kill? -Who said animal?
-谁说杀动物了 -然后吃掉她
-Who said killing animals? -To eat her?
不是你说商店里有个女孩
You were the one that said there was a girl in a store.
-关于什么… -是女人
-Something about-- -A woman.
-我没说女孩 我说一个女人 -天啊
-I didn't say a girl. I said a woman. -Oh, my God.
你以为你在跟谁说话 我尊重女性
Who do you think you're talking to? I respect women--
你知道吗 这与女孩无关
You know what, this isn't about girls.
-好吧 我们可以找…女人 -女人
-All right, we could do-- Women. -Women.
今晚我们什么都可以做
We could do anything at all tonight.
-对 -对吗
-Right. -Right?
还记得我们可以开车之前吗 我们过去乱说一气
Remember before we could drive? We used to talk all this shit
说一旦我们可以做任何想做的事 我们会去做的所有事
about everything we were gonna do once we could do anything we wanted to.
所以 假如我们又回到15岁了 我们会做什么
So, like, if we were 15 again, what would we do?
-去酒吧跟女孩聊天 -是这样
-Go to a bar and talk to girls. -It's true.
-该死 -对吗 就是
-Fuck. -Right? Come on.
怎么 你不想去酒吧吗
What, you don't wanna go to a bar?
不 你知道吗 我们应该去 我们走吧
No. You know what? We should go. Let's go.
-我们不必非去酒吧不可 -我只是说说
-We don't have to go to a bar. -I'm just saying,
就算我们去了酒吧 跟女孩们聊天
like, even if we did go to a bar and talked to some girls,
她们也不一定会说有意思的话
it's not like they'd have anything interesting to say.
-为什么不呢 -因为她们是酒吧里的女孩
-Why wouldn't they? -'Cause they're girls at a bar.
这话可太有性别歧视的意味了
That is incredibly sexist.
-我不是这个意思 -你这个人糟透了
-I didn't mean it like that. -You are horrible.
不是因为她们是女孩 是因为她们是人
Not because they're girls. It's because they're people.
我是说大多数人没有什么有意思的话可说
I'm saying most people don't have anything interesting to say,
特别是在酒吧里的人
especially at bars.
-你不是在酒吧里遇到梅根的吗 -那不一样
-Wait, didn't you meet Megan in a bar? -That's different.
我们是通过朋友介绍的
We had a friend that introduced us.
-那不一样 -好吧
-It's different. -Okay.
不过你们确实是在酒吧里来着 伙计
But you were physically inside a bar, man.
我想说的是 我为什么要去跟别人聊天
The point I'm making is, why would I go talk to somebody
剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表